Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I have a dumb question but it is all so new for me so... I am still going to ask it... I just wrote my first fanfic in English and well now I was wondering where I can post it... on wich site.
    thanx for the reactions
    and here a cute pic of J/S:

Comment

tehe, they're so cute. well, you could post it here (GW), ff.net, Heliopolis, or if you have a live journal (LJ) or some other website/blog. but whatever you do, you cannot forget the most important part. you listening? LINK US. (post the link to your story here)
      sigpic
      "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
      Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
        I dunno if this counts as a non-shipper moment but the phone conversation in 'Citizen Joe' - oh my! They act like a married couple the whole time and Sam just stands there and I'm sure she plays with the phone cord at one point (maybe that was just my imagination filling in the gaps when you couldn't see her hands) but she definitely leans into the wall to prevent eavesdropping like they're saying something they shouldn't!

Who knew omelettes could be sexy?
        I totally agree. I think that scend is shippy becase the way they act. It's as if they know the other one loves them, but the whole reg thing keeps getting in the way.
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
          what scene I really love... Ok maybe it is a little bit shippy (it is a little bit obvious but still) In enemies where Jacob is talking about the fact that he thought they were not going to make it
          Jack who answers that he was to negative
          and than sam who says welkome to my life
          and then look they give to eachother...
          That is one of my favorite scenes! I just love the way she says that line.

And how about in "Threads" when Pete calls Jacob dad.
          Jacob: you don't get to do that until you actually marry my daughter
          Pete: OH
          Jack: Hi dad!

Jacob didn't care about Jack calling him dad though, so does he aprove because later he prasctically tells Sam to ignore the regs.
          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18
            That is one of my favorite scenes! I just love the way she says that line.

And how about in "Threads" when Pete calls Jacob dad.
            Jacob: you don't get to do that until you actually marry my daughter
            Pete: OH
            Jack: Hi dad!

Jacob didn't care about Jack calling him dad though, so does he aprove because later he prasctically tells Sam to ignore the regs.
            yeah i think jacob has always known theres a lot of feeling between sam and jack and jack is just the kind of guy his daughter should be with. but he never pushed the issue with sam until threads because there was never really any need to until pete came on the scene. and i think that jacob was never really sure if pete was right for sam until he saw the way sam and jack were with each other after the engagement was anounced.

sig made by Samjackshiplover
            http://www.myspace.com/docker22

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
              tehe, they're so cute. well, you could post it here (GW), ff.net, Heliopolis, or if you have a live journal (LJ) or some other website/blog. but whatever you do, you cannot forget the most important part. you listening? LINK US. (post the link to your story here)
              For everyone who wants to read my first fanfic in English here goes: hope you like it...
              http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/49/sowrong.html

Comment

For everyone who wants to read my first fanfic in English here goes: hope you like it...
                LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. really enjoyed that replicartertje

sig made by Samjackshiplover
                http://www.myspace.com/docker22

Comment

amazing with minor moments of sheer genius! rare angle and happily not a cliche. really captured their feelings in some parts, and great language mechanics for your first English fic.
                  sigpic
                  "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                  Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Really good for a first fic in English!
                    I'm proud of you!

Comment

does anyone know how to make a video? (well obviously but im just having a dumb moment)

can anyone teach me how to make a video? please?

(to be on topic, it would be a sj video when i was done)
                      THANKYOU so much annelies!!! (samjackshiplover)
                      Spoiler:

Comment

I really want to know how to make vids too! I keep meaning to play around with stuff, but I never have time. The forum on Kawoosh I think has quite a bit about vid-making.
                        Though if someone wants to put up info about it here, I'd really appreciate it too!!

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                          I really want to know how to make vids too! I keep meaning to play around with stuff, but I never have time. The forum on Kawoosh I think has quite a bit about vid-making.
                          Though if someone wants to put up info about it here, I'd really appreciate it too!!
                          yeah well there are a few thing I can tell you it is just everyone has his own way... I mean you may have another program than me but the basics are mostly the same... do you have fragments from SG on your computer than it isn't that hard.

Comment

Actually, that's my main problem, I don't know how to get the clips from the dvd to usable clips for vids...

Comment

I made my first vid with Windows movie maker, I didn't have many clips either, just a few bits from various sites and it was a Sam/Jack vid.

Take a look around Kawoosh (Link in my sig) I really friendly site too, they are very helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                                Y'know, I was watching Children of the Gods last night for the first time in a long time, and had a thought. During the scene in the pyramid where they're all eating their evening meal. Skaara presents Jack with his "moonshine" and there's a hilarious reaction on Jack's part to the rather strong beverage. But what interested me came next: he hands the cup/bowl thing over to Sam to have some.

What I wondered was if anybody ever wrote a fic or thought about writing a fic where, maybe even years later, it comes to light that, in the Abydonian culture, once they drank from the same cup, they were married. There are several cultures on our planet where a couple drink from the same cup as part of their wedding ceremony, so it's not so far fetched.

What does everybody think? Know of a story? Think it's feasible for a story plot?
                                Reaction lol look at that smile on Sam's face....could have been more of an AT reaction heheh

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Working...
                                X