Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i personally doubt i will ever see any of the cast in person or go to a convention because they hardly ever come to my country. i don't like to fly either.

To all those that have said welcome, I say thank you. or Comtrya
    Insert Witty Remark Here

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
      I'm hoping to go (Fingers crossed)

Maybe we should all buy a GateWorld T shirt with our badges

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...ack/terrah.jpg

What a sight we would look LOL.
      i'm sorry, Terrah, were you considering NOT wearing your badge?
      Anti- Thread:i do. except, i don't leave.

Abyss: i think she felt extremely guilty. in her eyes, she's the one that begged him to get tortured to death (over and over and over again). that can't sit nicely on one's conscience. i doubt they told jonas about daniel.
      sigpic
      "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
      Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
        Well just checked British airways. Round trip for me and my husband is 2900 US. One flight goes to London and then we fly the rest to Bristol which gets in at 2pm Friday. We still would have to take a cab ride to Wells(hour +). Then the hotels would cost around 160 US per night. Didn't check food cost and whatever but I figure all in alll 5000US plus. For 4 days in England (two just for traveling) and for 4 hours with RDA and AT?
        Since this is a charitable event, maybe you can,um, be a little "creative" and deduct part of this on your Income Tax? (Just joking)

Comment

bump
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
            I know, sorry!

This one should work normally!

If it doesn't work then I'll try something else

ohhh...thanks but I've seen it before...it's in my favs at youtube ...

Comment

Man u guys are so lucky! damn people pulled outta the AUzzie con so angry!
              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJeep
                Rats! Looks like I'm flying alone. Newark is two hours away and Philly only 45 minutes. BUT, at least I won't be alone when I get there and that's a good thing!
                Lady Jeep, I live in the Philly area... Horsham, Philly airport is 45min away and Newark 1 1/2 hours, so I guess we must be close... you can come with me to Newark, it's much cheaper than Philly and we can go all together, the Northeast bunch

Check out my previous post, I put all the info on flights and so on...

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                  Lady Jeep, I live in the Philly area... Horsham, Philly airport is 45min away and Newark 1 1/2 hours, so I guess we must be close... you can come with me to Newark, it's much cheaper than Philly and we can go all together, the Northeast bunch

Check out my previous post, I put all the info on flights and so on...
                  I live right outside Atlantic City, but I'm also right off the GS Parkway, so maybe Newark wouldn't be that difficult.
                  In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
                  so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
                  Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
                  Hic Comitas Regit
                  Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                  Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJeep
                    I live right outside Atlantic City, but I'm also right off the GS Parkway, so maybe Newark wouldn't be that difficult.
                    Woooohoooo that's the spirit, with a little bit of Ship and a lots of RDA motivation

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                      Woooohoooo that's the spirit, with a little bit of Ship and a lots of RDA motivation
                      Oh yeah! Lots of RDA motivation. That man pushes all my buttons
                      In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
                      so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
                      Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
                      Hic Comitas Regit
                      Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                        Here a link when RDA talked about it:
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYLEh...ean%20anderson

I don't know exactly when AT mentioned it but I know she does it quite often.
                        RDA also mentioned it, I think, while filming S7. He said something about addressing the
                        Spoiler:
                        "tap dance" Sam and Jack were having. The way he said it, it sounded to me like he thought it was time to resolve the tap dance. (in a good way IMO).
                        . Don't think this needs spoilers, since I'm pretty sure it WAS while filming S7, but...... I feel what he said in the youtube video is not his only nor definitive opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                          Lol! I wonder how many letters we'll be up to by August? How does LBHKw/WHMS sound to everyone?

BTW, I'm joking, I really wouldn't want *that* much onscreen!
                          i would!

seriously.

i'm a perv.

and proud.

that's all.

bye.

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                            RDA also mentioned it, I think, while filming S7. He said something about addressing the
                            Spoiler:
                            "tap dance" Sam and Jack were having. The way he said it, it sounded to me like he thought it was time to resolve the tap dance. (in a good way IMO).
                            . Don't think this needs spoilers, since I'm pretty sure it WAS while filming S7, but...... I feel what he said in the youtube video is not his only nor definitive opinion.
                            Yeah, their view are changing with the show. S7 seemed was full of ship in certain parts so that's maybe why he said that. They want it resolved but I think they still like to act it
                            Last edited by Lizlove; 13 June 2006, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              i would!

seriously.

i'm a perv.

and proud.

that's all.

bye.

sally

You are a perv Sally. And I respect you for that. *bows* LOL!!

A lot of us are pervs but won't admit it! We do check aournd and/or post fics at StargateBrats so...

I just saw the Season 10 pormo shopts. I wont say anything for fear of nonPG language...

Spoiler:
                              Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                                Does anyone else find that the anti-Sam/Jack ship thread has a rather strong magnetic pull towards it? Everytime I see it on the list of threads I get the urge to click the button that takes me to it only to pause, realise that it might scar me for life and then run away back to this cosy little shipper haven thread!

OK, so it's just me that's insane then?
                                It does, sort of. I just went there, and I found it amusing. I’m not trying to be mean or anything, I was just shocked at some of their arguments. I just don't get it, but they don't get us either. *Shrugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X