This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bucky
    Thanks for the rec for "Tropical Paradise Lost."" LJ Evans is a new author to me, so I'm looking forward to reading it.
    I'll second your rec for "Cognitive Dissonance." I'd recommed anything by Seldear--her fics aren't sweet ("Cognitive Dissonance" is about as sweet as they get) but they're always good.

As for Obsessed Pam's "Irrevocable Decision": is that the same story archived at jackfic.com? The chapters are grouped differently, but it seems to be the same story. I really liked that story. Has she changed it?

Irrevocable Decision
    Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Bucky
    Pam first posted Irrevocable Decision on Jackfic and /or Heliopolis. Now posting to fanfiction.net she has subdivided the chapters for easier reading. She's adding a new bit to the end. We are working to ready I.D. to be re-posted to Heliopolis for the link to be used for Stargate Fan Awards. Whew! And, yes, it's an enjoyably angst, hurt/comfort story with some ship! She writes well!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
      Ah that's more like it *ruffles Jacksmilie's hair* whoops, sorry Bev, I forgot, that's your job! *runs like the wind*
      Yeah! You'd better run! I'm the official 'Jacks sticky-up hair ruffler' *ruffle*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
        Woot!!!
        Your video rocks
        Do you still have the links for the other two?
        yeah I still have them, but one of them is in Dutch (my native language) and the other one is not of a good quality(and I will have to load it up again so... when it is done I will Edit it)
        so this one is in Dutch: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SZ5NU44X (it is not really a shippy vid but more of a sam/jack vid, and if I find the time for it I can translate it in English)

Comment

Well lookie here what I found!!!

It's different so you can still ask an improvement of the other

Edit => Nell already asked...
          Hurrah for Lizlove! She found us a replacement icon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
            I thought of having him in charge in CoTG because I would have loved to see Jack's face after his first meeting with Sam if he hadn't realized that she was his CO's daughter - Carter isn't exactly an uncommon surname - and I would have liked to have seen how Jacob dealt with "Emancipation" and "The First Commandment".
            Oh, I hadn't thought of that. I think either way would be interesting.

Also, would they let that happen? Let both of them work in the same direct chain of command? Talk about rumors about nepitism.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
              yeah I still have them, but one of them is in Dutch (my native language) and the other one is not of a good quality(and I will have to load it up again so... when it is done I will Edit it)
              so this one is in Dutch: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SZ5NU44X (it is not really a shippy vid but more of a sam/jack vid, and if I find the time for it I can translate it in English)
              Dutch is no problem for me, none at all
              Thanks anyway!!! *will look at it tomorow while she's pausing during studying*

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                I have a question:

why does the icon have Jack with short blonde hair and have grey hair?
                In an other thread someone thought it was Daniel and Sam! I corrected them quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                  In an other thread someone thought it was Daniel and Sam! I corrected them quickly.
                  how can that be??? I mean daniel has glasses... but really grey hair is better for Jack

Comment

how can that be??? I mean daniel has glasses... but really grey hair is better for Jack
                    Well, there are people who are Sam/Daniel shippers so they see them every where...
                    *at least me thinks so*

Comment

Dutch is no problem for me, none at all
                      Thanks anyway!!! *will look at it tomorow while she's pausing during studying*
                      here is the other link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P9XVTFVO (was my first music vid so... hope you enjoy it)

Comment

Well, there are people who are Sam/Daniel shippers so they see them every where...
                        *at least me thinks so*
                        yeah well I get that the ship for them but... I mean don't notice that he isn't wearing glasses... (just look at this: and then that: , you see not daniel )

Comment

here is the other link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P9XVTFVO (was my first music vid so... hope you enjoy it)
                          Thanks!!! I think I'll enjoy it
                          yeah well I get that the ship for them but... I mean don't notice that he isn't wearing glasses... (just look at this: and then that: , you see not daniel )
                          Yeah well... lets not dwell
                          We at least know who they really are!

Comment

Oh god! Can it get any sadder? Saved...
                            Thanks for the link *I had missed it earlier *
                            *Sniffles* I haven't watches 'Heroes pt 2' for a while, I forgot just how moving the hug scene was. Sam's face when she pauses mid-sentence telling Jack that she's glad he's still alive breaks my heart *shippy sigh*

On that note I shall bid you all goodnight! I might not be around much for a couple of weeks, my exams start next week but keep up the shipping while I'm gone, I'll check in every now and then for moral support! *hugs 'n' blue jell-O all round*

Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                              Oh, I hadn't thought of that. I think either way would be interesting.

Also, would they let that happen? Let both of them work in the same direct chain of command? Talk about rumors about nepitism.
                              Yes, Sam felt like she had to prove herself anyway, how much more difficult would it be for her if there were rumours about "Daddy's girl" getting preferential treatment.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Bex Calo
                                i would love it if when we finally got the big scene that it went something like this
                                Scene: Outside the lift on level 19 sam waiting outside. lift opens to reveal jack. They share a look as she enters

Jack: Going up?
                                Sam: Yeah, leaving early for once i guess.

Awkward silence

Sam: So.... retired?
                                Jack: yeah i figured i would...explore other opportunities.
                                Sam: Uhhhu

silence again

Jack: so what you up to tonight then now you have it to your self?
                                Sam: I hadnt quite thought that far ahead to be honest sir.
                                Jack: Ah, you dont have to call me sir anymore sam, the names jack.
                                Sam blushes looks down and smiles.

Sam: of course....jack.
                                Jack: well if you dont find anything to do, what d'ya say to finally trying my world famous omletes? Theres nothing stopping you.
                                Sam: i'd like that, like you say there is nothing stopping me.

Jack looks at her and they seem lost in each others eyes,

Jack: speaking of nothing stopping us....

Closes in on sam slowly all the while looking from her eyes to her mouth until finally they both close their eyes. their lips meet in a BHK!!!!!!

The lift opens and they pull apart,

Jack: i have always wanted to do that.
                                Sam: well theres nothing stopping you from ...exploring those opportunities...is there?

Exit sam with a cat got the cream smile, jack with a cute huh look shakes him self in to motion and follows

Ok that looks more like a drabble after all that lol

MY GOD... that would be PERFECT!!!!!!!!!! that was SO cute! i hope TPTB read this. he he. i can really imagine that happening!
                                Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                                Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                                Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Working...
                                X