This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1
    So you'll be shipping from the local library then?? But darn it, you only get an hour per session! Do these people not understand how important this is??????

Lookin' forward to reading the ending of some of those stories

I'm going to be shipping for only one hour a day starting at the end of next month. My family is selling the house and we are moving to a place where there is no phone or internet. I have to go up to my Grandfather's buisness's office for only an hour in the evening...

Spoiler:
    Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

thus here ends .... actions speaks louder than words

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee

Love the intensity in her eyes! And...

Is it just me or is he looking at her lips like he wants to kiss her?

Spoiler:

Comment

Of course he wants to kiss her. What do you think "not like this" meant? Let's face it, how many red blooded men could not want to kiss a presentation like hers?

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
            Of course he wants to kiss her. What do you think "not like this" meant? Let's face it, how many red blooded men could not want to kiss a presentation like hers?
            No! What I meant was, it looks like he is about to kiss her there. The way he is staring.

I should have phrased it better...

How many red blooded men would have resisted? *sigh* Jack is so honorable.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
              I'm going to be shipping for only one hour a day starting at the end of next month. My family is selling the house and we are moving to a place where there is no phone or internet. I have to go up to my Grandfather's buisness's office for only an hour in the evening...
              Huh??? Is that just till you get hooked up or are you gonna be in the back of beyond?

Is it just me or is he looking at her lips like he wants to kiss her?
              He sure does
              sigpic

Comment

Huh??? Is that just till you get hooked up or are you gonna be in the back of beyond?
                It is not until we get hooked up.
                It is basically in the middle of the woods and there is no way to have either. We are only going to have cable thanks to my very kind Grandmother nad her satelite dish!

Spoiler:

Comment

ROFL!!!!

No! What I meant was, it looks like he is about to kiss her there. The way he is staring.

I should have phrased it better...

How many red blooded men would have resisted? *sigh* Jack is so honorable.
                  Honourable is one way to put it ....... bl**dy frustrated is another cos he knows he can't kiss her back

*PG forum PG forum PG forum* Gwen - you're a bad influence

Edit: Just realised this is my 1400th post! Yay!
                  Last edited by Oma-1; 26 May 2006, 09:57 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

It is not until we get hooked up.
                    It is basically in the middle of the woods and there is no way to have either. We are only going to have cable thanks to my very kind Grandmother nad her satelite dish!
                    And you are moving there ..... why? Just tell 'em you aint goin'!

Guess that won't work huh

I hope you are getting a beautiful location; but if my guess of mid-Wales is right, it's gonna be beautiful and rugged. I don't know any part that isn't. I hope it works out great for you.

And that little silver lining for all of us is that you get lots of time to work on your ff for when you get chance to post
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                      Welcome Lhinniell

Ah ha passed my 400th post.

L.A. Doyle you got into SG1 in S9? wow imagine having all those new (New to you) episodes to catch up on, I envy you.
                      Can't wait for S10
                      Yes, I got into it at the end of August last year. Not because of season 9, but because of reruns. Monday's were like Christmas! It took me six months, but I saw them all! Stargate is SSSSSSOOOOOOOOO awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                        Yes, I got into it at the end of August last year. Not because of season 9, but because of reruns. Monday's were like Christmas! It took me six months, but I saw them all! Stargate is SSSSSSOOOOOOOOO awesome.
                        I was lucky enough to catch a few eps of S1 on Showtime and was hooked from then on. For awhile they (Showtime) were running a secondary showing on Sunday but that ended quickly. I missed a few because I was expecting to be home earlier but didn't make it. Now I don't care - God bless DVR's! After the switch to Sci-fi and the advent of the glorious Monday I rarely watch anything else on that night. Honeypie is trained not even to ask for the clicker. I told him that if I have to do the laundry then I deserve a reward.

Comment

And you are moving there ..... why? Just tell 'em you aint goin'!

Guess that won't work huh

I hope you are getting a beautiful location; but if my guess of mid-Wales is right, it's gonna be beautiful and rugged. I don't know any part that isn't. I hope it works out great for you.

And that little silver lining for all of us is that you get lots of time to work on your ff for when you get chance to post
                          It is beautiful. It is woods and Wetlands. But I'm a city girl born and raised! Woods and nature are not my thing, lol!

I am definately going to work on my fics! I have the 100_women prompt table and will have the smut_69 prompt table once they approve my claims. (both from LJ communities, but the smut_69 is only for S/J. And it does not all have to be NC-17 so people who do not read that stuff will have things to read too!).

Plenty of fanfic to work on!

Spoiler:

Comment

It is beautiful. It is woods and Wetlands. But I'm a city girl born and raised! Woods and nature are not my thing, lol!

I am definately going to work on my fics! I have the 100_women prompt table and will have the smut_69 prompt table once they approve my claims. (both from LJ communities, but the smut_69 is only for S/J. And it does not all have to be NC-17 so people who do not read that stuff will have things to read too!).

Plenty of fanfic to work on!
                            So you really will be in your own little world

When you're out in nature you can pretend you've gone through the gate with Jack and SG-1 and you're on your very own important/exciting/dangerous/chock-full-of-shippy-moments mission
                            sigpic

Comment

Tonight is my best friend's birthday party so I gotta go now. Hope to be back tomorrow.

Comment

I was lucky enough to catch a few eps of S1 on Showtime and was hooked from then on. For awhile they (Showtime) were running a secondary showing on Sunday but that ended quickly. I missed a few because I was expecting to be home earlier but didn't make it. Now I don't care - God bless DVR's! After the switch to Sci-fi and the advent of the glorious Monday I rarely watch anything else on that night. Honeypie is trained not even to ask for the clicker. I told him that if I have to do the laundry then I deserve a reward.
                                I don't know what I'd do without my DVDs! Even after watching an ep every weekday for 3 years - count 'em! 3 years of re-runs I had still missed loads of eps! And I didn't even realise it till I started frequenting GW! Needless to say, Amazon soon got me sorted out Christmas, Wedding Anniversary, Valentines Day, Mother's Day, Birthday - that was me all caught up in 6 months flat

And laundry most definitely deserves a reward! He should be buying you the boxsets just as quickly as he possibly can!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X