Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Smile at all.Felger is another Sam Man Friend.I have a great sense of humor but not when it comes to Sam's Man Friends.When watching SciFi If I'm laughing through the whole episode it's not SciFi to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
      I had trouble staying awake.In terms of SciFi I'm fine with comedy but in small doses.I liked Jack humor.It's just when the whole episode is a Comedy I lose interest.If I want to watch Comedy I'll watch a Comedy.IMO SciFi should be mostly serious.SciFi should not be mistaken for Seinfeld.
      You mean you didn't crack a smile when what's his name put his pants on backwards when Sam arrived at his apartment? I lost it! I had tears running down my face I was laughing so hard! LOL!

I had to re-send this again due to my boo boo.

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
        Not to mention when Sam almost sat on Felger's Sam doll and he lovingly placed it on the planet playset he'd made with the other figures.
        LOL Yea, the Sam Doll!! and when he spit the soda all over the place after Sam said she'd work with him LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
          why the squee sally?

because --

a- the at/rda lunch went for 30,000 DOLLARS! (that's got to show 'them' what the at/rda-sc/jo combo does)

b- rda/jack is coming back!

c- amanda said there'd be ship in season 10!

compare that with how season 9 made us feel. we got a bit of (ambiguous) ship, but without even getting to SEE jack and sam interacting together.

now, i'm not gullible to think everything's going to be peachy keen (never that gullible again), but what's coming up is a LOT better than what we've left.

here's to season 10 and possibilities!!

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            because --

a- the at/rda lunch went for 30,000 DOLLARS! (that's got to show 'them' what the at/rda-sc/jo combo does)

b- rda/jack is coming back!

c- amanda said there'd be ship in season 10!

compare that with how season 9 made us feel. we got a bit of (ambiguous) ship, but without even getting to SEE jack and sam interacting together.

now, i'm not gullible to think everything's going to be peachy keen (never that gullible again), but what's coming up is a LOT better than what we've left.

here's to season 10 and possibilities!!

sally

I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy inside!!! WoW I soo can't wait for Season 10, Now more than ever!!!!

S/J forever!!!!!

Comment

No Smile at all.Felger is another Sam Man Friend.I have a great sense of humor but not when it comes to Sam's Man Friends.When watching SciFi If I'm laughing through the whole episode it's not SciFi to me.
              Ses if you didn't at least smile.....great sense of humor? I'm picturing you with Teal'c's sense of humor ...and the huerer guard's beak drips........

Comment

I'm very strange.I Love Comedy it's just I do not like a lot of Comedy mixed in with SciFi.I Like my SciFi Like Star Wars.Empire Strikes Back was my idea of great SciFi.My SciFi needs to be 99.99% serious.That does not mean I need non stop shoting scenes and action scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                  Ses if you didn't at least smile.....great sense of humor? I'm picturing you with Teal'c's sense of humor ...and the huerer guard's beak drips........

i liked felger a lot! and the actor (who's name has left my brain right now) is FUNNY.

poor felger...

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Sally I wish I can see things like you.Maybe in a couple of Days.I was so looking forward to getting back into SG-1 and watching every episode and with Today's news that's not happening.

Comment

I'm very strange.I Love Comedy it's just I do not like a lot of Comedy mixed in with SciFi.I Like my SciFi Like Star Wars.Empire Strikes Back was my idea of great SciFi.My SciFi needs to be 99.99% serious.That does not mean I need non stop shoting scenes and action scenes.
                      Then Star Wars is a bad example. There was plenty of humor in them. At least the in the original 3.

Comment

I was reading another thread on the forum and another Fan made a great point about why RDA will be on Atlantis for 3 episodes.The reason is the Jack character would make the Mitchell character look bad.Sam will be in some Atlantis episodes and Jack in a couple of Atlantis episodes and that leaves more time for Mitchell on SG-1 as the hero.TPTB are trying to pull a fast one.I'll watch the 2 RDA episodes and that's it.I hope the ratings tank for Atlantis in Season 3 after TPTB little stunt.Sorry to all the Shippers who like Atlantis.I wonder what RDA reaction was when he found out he would be in 3 Atlantis episodes?
                        Last edited by ses110; 28 April 2006, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                          hey seldear have you written and posted sg fanfic? where are you from?
                          I'm from long, long ago in this fandom. At least a couple of years. I haven't been a regular on Gateworld for at least two years.

My work is generally found at The Dragonborn - there's a dash of SG1 and some Atlantis, although not much of either. My older stuff is at The Dragon's Lair - that's entirely SG-1.

Although I have a fairly long SG1 S/J story that will be posted in June, most likely on my LJ and at fanfiction.net.

Sel.

Comment

Jack will still make Mitchell look bad when the ratings flop on SG-1 the same nights Jack's on Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                              You wouldn't happen to be this Seldear would you?
                              Yeah, that's me. *waves*

Good to see I've suitably corrupted people around here.

Sel.

Comment

Originally posted by seldear
                                I'm from long, long ago in this fandom. At least a couple of years. I haven't been a regular on Gateworld for at least two years.

My work is generally found at The Dragonborn - there's a dash of SG1 and some Atlantis, although not much of either. My older stuff is at The Dragon's Lair - that's entirely SG-1.

Although I have a fairly long SG1 S/J story that will be posted in June, most likely on my LJ and at fanfiction.net.

Sel.
                                Goodie I hope you make the announcement here when it's up! Please

Sel, did GW drop all of your Rep points?

Comment

Working...
                                X