This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
    When Hubby bought mine (December), there was no way to tell. But mine had already been changed out then, and I got the longer version. I had already downloaded and printed the info for getting it changed out, but I didn't have to do that.

I'm betting that anything on the shelves now includes the longer version. I mean......SG-1 DVDs wouldn't just sit there for six months unpurchased.....would it????? I bet they haven't changed the packaging. I bet they've just updated the DVDs.

Just a guess. You could ask if they would take it back if you couldn't change it out.....or download the exchange info first and see if you can still get one replaced.
    Do all of the new 8-boxsets contain the extended version? I know they were sold out last month so these are new on the shelf. Think I'm safe?
    sigpic
    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

sg-1fanintn- Absolutely Love your new sig pic!

L.A. Doyle- LMAO!!!!!!!!

Happy Posting
      It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
        Spoiler:
        Because she knew he wasn't going to stop her, and she tried to reason herself that she needed a normal life outside the SGC.
        Spoiler:
        She wanted him to talk her out of it; even if she wasn't consciously aware of it.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
          My mother is into photography. She tried to mget me into it but...not good with the visual!

I wasn't hopeless in art. I did ok as long as I had a lot of time to do it. But my heart was more into Science and Comm, not art.

To be ontopic:

Hey Sam! Can you draw?
          Of course I can!

See!

Umm... Don't quit your day job sweetie...
          *He is SOO on the sofa tonight!*

ha ha i love this it is exactly how jack would say it to her.

SUEKAY when you start selling those fab pictures put me first on the list they are fantastic.The way someone puts effort into drawing a picture i think they capture the person's personality more.loving it girl!!!!!

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

(((Wynter)))

I've been thinking about selling them...I could do with some disposable income! I sold a drawing of a Zat gun once!

Don't worry...I wouldn't charge anyone here for once of my drawings
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl
              although i like the episode as it is, aaahhhh that kiss . it would have been intersting to see what would have happened if sam and jack had been looping together
              i also think it would have been interesting if they both decided to finally get it on... and then the looping righted itself. so them being together was seen by other ppl... and they couldn't take the damage back. what would they do?

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Love your art work sueKay

sg-1fanintn love your sig, I had a hard time retouching Amanda's neck.

Last edited by Terrah; 20 April 2006, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  (((Wynter)))

I've been thinking about selling them...I could do with some disposable income! I sold a drawing of a Zat gun once!

Don't worry...I wouldn't charge anyone here for once of my drawings
                  ((((((((((suekay)))))))))))))

you should sell them they are very beautiful,you never know don't forget to sign them and one day RDA's daughter may have one hanging on her wall.you know stranger things have happened,daniel came back after dying,Sam said yes to potato head and did you know that RDA is coming back squeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
                  ok over the top but hey you never know whatcould happen to one of your fab pictures.

wynterxx

p.s oma did you see bones wow(also getting hooked on grey's anatomy)

Comment

suekay tried to rep you but it won't let me so ((((((((suekay))))))) big shipper hug to you.

wynterxx

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                      ahhhhh....
                      It's soooooo nice to feel the love in this thread again....

and the optimism....is it July yet????

waterfall
                      i know!!

sally

ps - i think we shippers should have a shirt that says, 'i survived the ship drought of season 9!'
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

i think we should have a t-shirt saying that we survived season 9 great idea,maybe we should send it AT aswell.

I love being back here esp when all the shipper family are at their best and so happy.

wynterxx

Comment

Majorsal...think we could ask Sacme to do that T-Shirt???
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I was just at Abydos Gate's Amanda Tapping page and was looking at the Sam info when I came across this.

Sam reached the rank of colonel before retiring in an alternative future.

What episode is this from? I know in the Alternate Universes she was always non-military.
                            Well as they've said alternate future, I'm thinking probably 2010, but I'm not sure her former rank was mentioned then.
                            always and forever
                            My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                            My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

My mother is into photography. She tried to mget me into it but...not good with the visual!

I wasn't hopeless in art. I did ok as long as I had a lot of time to do it. But my heart was more into Science and Comm, not art.

To be ontopic:

Hey Sam! Can you draw?
                              Of course I can!

See!

Umm... Don't quit your day job sweetie...
                              *He is SOO on the sofa tonight!*
                              Excellent, I love it!
                              always and forever
                              My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                              My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

right my fab shipper family i have to go to bed as work calls in the morning it's 1.23 am here and i will be back tomorrow for more updates.

night night peeps

wynterxx

Comment

Working...
                                X