This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
    I have something to admit. I have watched that kiss in slow motion...more than once. I'm obsessed, aren't I?
    nah, i wouldnt say obsessed, its a great scene. now trying to reisit the urge to go and watch window of opportunity . argh, must stay away from the dvd player. lol.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Welcome, Tery O'Neill and L.A. Doyle. Have fun with the ship.
      Hmmmmm. My favorite S/J moment. I think it was the "feeling feelings" scene from BTS. That one just melts me every time. A close second is the Heroes hug and equally the
      Spoiler:
      always
      from Threads.

Waterfall, I think I greened you but it said I couldn't green the same post twice and then offered to send me to the General's office. I never even went to the principal's office, greening couldn't get me in that much trouble. Anyway, I hope it got to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
        Funny you should say that, cos I've just read a fic with that exact thing!

What's in a name
        LMAO - that's my fic! I wrote it after I posted but thanks for reading it!
        Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
          ROFLMAO!!!!!! No wonder! You wrote it Guess I should learn to read the whole page before replying
          [/spoilers]
          - you're not the only one! Lol Glad you enjoyed it!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            wonderful!!

on a side note... i just want to take a moment to say how much i love this thread and its ppl. it's not always 'shipper friendly' everywhere else, so... thanks everyone for letting me not only be myself, but a proud and appreciated shipper!

sally
            Awww that's so sweet! And I totally agree!

Comment

It really does seem like a family! People here think like I do and it's great to be able to communicate with other shippers! Anyway, thanks everyone for the welcomes, I really feel like I'm wanted here!
              Lady E, that picture is HOT! And Terry O'Neill, hello! Oma-1, I had dream as well. Not shippy...just that I was at a convention and met RDA! Woohoo!

YW hunny !! If your an RDA fan you should check out the thunk thread muchas hotness over there
              As for my fav S/J moment I really couldn't say 1 i love them all but a few of my fav's are The kiss in WoO, The Hug in Heroes, the Sir scene at the end of BTS and most of Threads to name a few LOL

Comment

I have something to admit. I have watched that kiss in slow motion...more than once. I'm obsessed, aren't I?
                Do you mean this kiss????

Naw, none of us are obsessed....

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                  Do you mean this kiss????
                  ...http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...l27/shippy.gif...
                  Naw, none of us are obsessed....

waterfall
                  Actually I meant the WoO one, but hey, I like that too! *Is mesmerized*

Comment

I, too, am an "old timer" and was here before we switched from delphi (although I think I was LeneM or something back then) and I don't get to hang around here nearly as much as I would like to anymore (this last weekend not included coz I'm on holiday!) but I too would like to say hello and extend a very warm welcome to any newbie I haven't greeted; welcome to the family! *hugs*

BTW thank you to everyone who took the time to read my fanfic, I really do appreciate it!
                    (Just so you guys know, my penname on fanfiction.net is DrawnToTheRhythm not AmberLM)

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
                      Welcome, Tery O'Neill and L.A. Doyle. Have fun with the ship.
                      Hmmmmm. My favorite S/J moment. I think it was the "feeling feelings" scene from BTS. That one just melts me every time. A close second is the Heroes hug and equally the
                      Spoiler:
                      always
                      from Threads.

Waterfall, I think I greened you but it said I couldn't green the same post twice and then offered to send me to the General's office. I never even went to the principal's office, greening couldn't get me in that much trouble. Anyway, I hope it got to you.
                      High School must have been boring for you, huh??
                      They knew me by name in my High School...well, didn't mean to get you in trouble....

Thanks to all the shippers who gave me green jello!!!!!!
                      I now have 2 glowing green jello blocks!!

*waterfall is doing the snoopy dance......

waterfall

Comment

Ship Nana's on!!!!
                        Hi Ship Nana!!!!
                        We need you to make a new "can't wait for season 10" cookie!!! so that time will either hurry up or we can be calm until then!!!

Ant-ic-ip-a-tion...is making me wait....

waterfall

Comment

I'm still looking for a HIGH QUALITY version of Amanda's mini-interview where she talked about ship from a couple weeks ago...I have the lower quality one that was posted that night but I'd like a version that's as high in quality as the others.

Grace greenage awaits the one who provides said file!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I believe today's ep is Nemesis...which means the first fishing invitation. That is an adorable moment because she seems shocked and flattered that he'd ask. And I think if Thor hadn't interrupted, maybe we wouldn't have had to wait until season 10 for the ship to sail! I would have said yes.

Comment

I just took a look at next Monday's lineup. I think the official theme will be something like "losing O'Neill" or something like that but it could also be shipper nite part 2. It's both Heroes and Lost Cities. Squee still my quivering ship.

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
                                I just took a look at next Monday's lineup. I think the official theme will be something like "losing O'Neill" or something like that but it could also be shipper nite part 2. It's both Heroes and Lost Cities. Squee still my quivering ship.

Season 7 two-parters? Two-parters that happen to be filled with ship?

Comment

Working...
                                X