This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtColonelSamC
    this really has nothing to do with what's been talked about, but this idea came to me in my sleep last night. I'll put it in spoilers since it'll have spoilers for '200'.

Spoiler:
    Since Jack's coming back in '200', after all... What if, in the movie that Martin's pitching and that the SGC is advising on, there's a scene reminiscent of Window of Opportunity, where things get messed up and two members of that team were forced to loop? Wouldn't it be hilarious if Jack told Sam he kissed her when he and Teal'c were looping?

I can see it now...(Let me set up the scene. Sam, Jack, Daniel, Teal'c, Landry, Cam, Martin are all sitting around the table in the briefing room. Cam's a little weirded out by Martin, who he's never met before. Sam and Jack are sitting across from each other as they read through the part of the script Martin gave them, sending looks between them. Everyone else is also quietly reading.)

Sam: So, let me make sure I'm reading this right. Danning and Grell have been looping and looping and they're getting bored. Danning decides to resign one day and kiss Monroe?

(Jack chokes on a sharp intake of breath. He hadn't gotten to that part of the script yet.)

Martin: Yes.

Sam: Why? I'm just curious.

Martin: Well, even with the other women that he met on other planets during the very short run of the series, he knew he could never be with the one woman he wanted to be with. This was a way he could get away with it.

(The occupants of the briefing room turn to stare at Jack, who is coughing. Teal'c is sitting in his seat with a knowing grin.)

Landry: Are you okay, Jack?

Jack: (Getting his breating under control) I'm fine, Hank. Everything's good. (He's avoiding Sam's questioning gaze the whole time)

Daniel: (Looks at Teal'c and looks back at Jack and knows they're hiding something.) Are you sure, Jack?

(Jack's gaze goes back to Sam, who's expression looks like the one she had in the loop after Jack kissed her.)

Jack: (Shrugging) I may have done something similar, that's all!

Sam: (Putting her copy of the script down.) Excuse me?

Jack: When T and I were looping, we took a couple of loops off to have some fun. (He looks over to Teal'c for some help telling the story. The knowing smile doesn't leave his face, and Jack knows he's stuck telling this story by himself.) In one of the time loops, right before it started over again, I resigned to General Hammond and kissed you.

(Landry and Mitchell sit, bewildered. Daniel starts going off about the question that he never got answered, but Jack's not listening because he's looking at Sam.)

(Sam sits back in her chair, shooting him one of those playful 'I'm going to get you' looks.)

Martin: Okay, next thing....
    -----------------------------------------
    Later

(Sam swipes her card through to open the door to her lab. Dressed in civillian clothes, she was supposed to be meeting Jack but couldn't find the case for her cell phone.)

Jack
    : (As Sam is hunting through her lab.) Looking for this? (Holds up the case.)

Sam: (Looks up, sees him dressed in civillian clothing, too.) Yes! Where was it?

Jack: My jacket pocket. You ready to go?

Sam: Yeah. (Swipes her card again and the door shuts. He takes her hand and they start walking towards the elevator.) You know you're going to have to reenact what happened in the loop for me, right?

(They step in the elevator. The last thing that can been seen before the doors close is Jack reenacting his Window of Opportunity kiss)

Whoa, that was definently a long post. Happy Easter to everyone!
    So great!
    sigpic
    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by LtColonelSamC
      this really has nothing to do with what's been talked about, but this idea came to me in my sleep last night. I'll put it in spoilers since it'll have spoilers for '200'.

Spoiler:
      Since Jack's coming back in '200', after all... What if, in the movie that Martin's pitching and that the SGC is advising on, there's a scene reminiscent of Window of Opportunity, where things get messed up and two members of that team were forced to loop? Wouldn't it be hilarious if Jack told Sam he kissed her when he and Teal'c were looping?

I can see it now...(Let me set up the scene. Sam, Jack, Daniel, Teal'c, Landry, Cam, Martin are all sitting around the table in the briefing room. Cam's a little weirded out by Martin, who he's never met before. Sam and Jack are sitting across from each other as they read through the part of the script Martin gave them, sending looks between them. Everyone else is also quietly reading.)

Sam: So, let me make sure I'm reading this right. Danning and Grell have been looping and looping and they're getting bored. Danning decides to resign one day and kiss Monroe?

(Jack chokes on a sharp intake of breath. He hadn't gotten to that part of the script yet.)

Martin: Yes.

Sam: Why? I'm just curious.

Martin: Well, even with the other women that he met on other planets during the very short run of the series, he knew he could never be with the one woman he wanted to be with. This was a way he could get away with it.

(The occupants of the briefing room turn to stare at Jack, who is coughing. Teal'c is sitting in his seat with a knowing grin.)

Landry: Are you okay, Jack?

Jack: (Getting his breating under control) I'm fine, Hank. Everything's good. (He's avoiding Sam's questioning gaze the whole time)

Daniel: (Looks at Teal'c and looks back at Jack and knows they're hiding something.) Are you sure, Jack?

(Jack's gaze goes back to Sam, who's expression looks like the one she had in the loop after Jack kissed her.)

Jack: (Shrugging) I may have done something similar, that's all!

Sam: (Putting her copy of the script down.) Excuse me?

Jack: When T and I were looping, we took a couple of loops off to have some fun. (He looks over to Teal'c for some help telling the story. The knowing smile doesn't leave his face, and Jack knows he's stuck telling this story by himself.) In one of the time loops, right before it started over again, I resigned to General Hammond and kissed you.

(Landry and Mitchell sit, bewildered. Daniel starts going off about the question that he never got answered, but Jack's not listening because he's looking at Sam.)

(Sam sits back in her chair, shooting him one of those playful 'I'm going to get you' looks.)

Martin: Okay, next thing....
      -----------------------------------------
      Later

(Sam swipes her card through to open the door to her lab. Dressed in civillian clothes, she was supposed to be meeting Jack but couldn't find the case for her cell phone.)

Jack
      : (As Sam is hunting through her lab.) Looking for this? (Holds up the case.)

Sam: (Looks up, sees him dressed in civillian clothing, too.) Yes! Where was it?

Jack: My jacket pocket. You ready to go?

Sam: Yeah. (Swipes her card again and the door shuts. He takes her hand and they start walking towards the elevator.) You know you're going to have to reenact what happened in the loop for me, right?

(They step in the elevator. The last thing that can been seen before the doors close is Jack reenacting his Window of Opportunity kiss)

Whoa, that was definently a long post. Happy Easter to everyone!
      OK, love it. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great idea. Hope tpbt have their reading glasses on. More

TOGETHER FOREVER,
      NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
        "Happy Easter"

Eat, Drink and be MERRY! A BHK is coming our way, in a unspecified galaxy near you!

YES HAPPY EASTER SHIPPERS!!!!!!!!!!

A BHK is speeding towards us at lightning speed and will be upon us before we know it and this time it will be in the our reality/time.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
        NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

To celebrate Jack's return in season 10

Happy Easter everyone

Caty

Comment

HELLO!!!! Anyone out there?

Oh well, I guess Jack Sam and I will have to celebrate the arrival of thier BHK together.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
            NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
              You know what I think would be great? If maybe, besides the BHK during the episode, if on the credits they could miss Amanda & Rick out of the main title sequence (please, let me finish before you start throwing things at me! ) and then during the first scene they could have their names running across the bottom of the screen as 'RDA as Brig. Gen Jack O'Neill' 'AT as Lt. Col. Samantha Carter-O'Neill'. Dunno why I thought of that.

Or perhaps someone who doesn't know about O'Neill's promotion (don't ask me who) walks into a room where both Sam and Jack are and shouts 'Colonel O'Neill' and Sam turns around and says 'yes?'
              I LOVE this idea! I know that I, like everybody else would pause, think 'Did I just hear-?' Then actually SQUEE out loud. Scaring my entire family in the process.

Amber's idea is perfect also!

Spoiler:
              Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2895258/1/

I've just written a fic on my earlier idea. It's only short but it's there if you wanna read it.
                That was really good. Thank you for sharing

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Great fic AmberLM. Short but sweet and it conveyed EXACTLY what we need to see from our ship.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                  NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    Okieday...new LJ Icons

all from season one...

my likey love the effects

...what do they say?
                    sigpic
                    "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                    Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

AmberLM thats such a great fic Keep up the shippy thoughts.

Suekay as always Fab icons

Anyhoo, I come bearing gifts...a little easter fic.

http://www.stargate-intel.net/fanfic...ry.php?sid=219

Its not been beta read and was written in a hurry so apologies for any mistakes, hope you enjoy.

Comment

ParadoxRealities...thank you

1 - By my Side
                        2 - By my Side
                        3 - Always been there for me
                        4 - Teamwork gets a whole new meaning
                        6 - How it should be
                        7 - off to see the wizard

And here's some more

sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

ParadoxRealities...thank you

1 - By my Side
                          2 - By my Side
                          3 - Always been there for me
                          4 - Teamwork gets a whole new meaning
                          6 - How it should be
                          7 - off to see the wizard

And here's some more

oh! so the little dot things above the words i can read aren't actually words? oh...then the only one i couldn't read was 7, though 4 took me a while.

LOVE the new ones. do #s 2, 4, and 6 say anything?
                          what program do you use?
                          sigpic
                          "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)

Comment

I use GIMP freeware - http://www.gimp.org

3 - You are safe
                            5 - Dance with me

the rest only have text as part of their backgrounds, and it's unreadable
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I use GIMP freeware - http://www.gimp.org

3 - You are safe
                              5 - Dance with me

the rest only have text as part of their backgrounds, and it's unreadable
                              ahhhh, that's why i thought i was going blind.
                              i have gimp. perhaps i should learn how to use it..
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                To celebrate Jack's return in season 10

Happy Easter everyone

Caty
                                nice picture, he is most definetly the man.

role on season 10 and jack coming back. wooohooo

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Working...
                                X