This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ses110
    It's a tough question and while I would like to think Sam and Jack have been together after Threads, I would like to see the start of the relationship.I just hope there is enough time for some great Hugs and Kisses and an I Love You and seeing Sam and Jack in a relationship.I'm not expecting to get everything I want in Season 10.I would love to see the Sam/Jack Ship in an SG-1 Movie.It would be great to see TPTB have fun with the Sam and Jack relationship and stop worrying about the Show falling apart if Sam and Jack are together.
    Yeah if they did the sg-1 movie that they have wanted to do for so long the ship would so go well into it I mean ship for 10 years (or lack there of ) has to continue it just has to!

sig by chlex

Comment

You know what I'd like to see in S10, besides all those good things like a BHK, S/J togetherness acknowledgment, etc. etc. is for Jack to give Sam a big smile with teeth showing. Yes, he's smiled at her many a time, but mostly that closed lip smile, like the "let's do lunch" one in Evolution 2. Okay, but.......... Yes, a big sexy white-toothy smile and let's also have him say "Sam." And let's have Sam say, "Jack!" Not "Sir", not "Carter." Oh, I suppose they will have to continue those at SGC, for the sake of appearances.

Comment

Wondering if anyone can remember the name of a fic that I read quite a while ago. It's one of those exile/stranded/captured stories. From what I can remember Sam and Jack are captured, work as slaves, escape but can't get back to earth yet. They live out lives on at least one or two more planets. When I say lives-- my memory is vague--but it seems like they live out one life in one timeline on a planet, then start another life in another timeline on another. Something in there about a civilization similar to the Romans, too, when first captured. I reread some of the Exile trilogy(by Allie Snow} recently thinking that was it, but it wasn't.
        Last edited by Gatetrixer; 07 April 2006, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Dang! We got hit again! Sorry for the OT post, but I thought some of you might be wondering about me again. Another day of tornadoes, less than a week after the last ones. The damage was much closer to home this time: 8 dead about 40 miles north of me, 3 more dead about 40 miles to my east. All ok where I am.....but it's 1:27am and I've just gotten home from 16 hours at work.

Hope the rest of you are fine.....and I hope to be back later today.

And to save this post from being completely OT:

+ =

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
            Jack caresses Sam's shoulder in the Heroes hug?

His right arm goes all the way around Sam's back and he cups his hand on her left shoulder and wow.

It's on someone's sig(sorry, can't remember who), the hug and you can see it clearly over and over it you want to. I want.

aaaaaaaarrrhhhh...I LOVE LOVE LOVE this scene!!!!!!!!!

It is soooooooooooo realistic!

We have had a LOT of AU shippy scenes , but the realistic ones have to struggle being believable (and not out of character) .
            THIS ONE IS!

I think - when it almost comes to death or something like this , the shippieness is always very believable and sweet .

Suddenly everyone starts being honest cause they face death and it´s the least they can do by then : being honest to themselves and the ones they love.
            ALWAYS MAKES ME SQUUUUEEEEEE - cause ( like Amanda T. said , Sam has in one way or another TOLD Jack and vice versa ) .
            But right there we see that Sam couldn´t live without Jack or at least moving one without having ever said how much he means to her...
            and ooooooooooooohhh HOW she struggled to find the right words!!But he understood , he really did .

Anyway : the honesty "in facing death"-scenes is also why is LOVE Sally Reeves FANFICTION : " THE OTHERWORLD" *snifs*

I`d rather died myself...than loose Carter

O'NEILL: Carter, there are people on this base who have families.
            CARTER: What about you? If things had been different ...
            O'NEILL: I wouldn't be here.

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be
              I heart that hug so...it's my favourite...I mean there is so much emotions going on in that episode that it just fits that Jack would give her a tight warm hug...and of course him deepening it by pulling her head closer to him by pulling his head closer into her shoulder d'oh squee!!!

AMEN!

Comment

[QUOTE=gwenhwyfar]T

My favorite half hug had to be from Death Knell.

I guess it is because even though she is dating by that time he obviously still has feelings for her and is for that one moment allowing himself to show it.

oooooohhh ...SO very true *sighs* . But therewith it´s also kind of sad

Comment

Wondering if anyone can remember the name of a fic that I read quite a while ago. It's one of those exile/stranded/captured stories. From what I can remember Sam and Jack are captured, work as slaves, escape but can't get back to earth yet. They live out lives on at least one or two more planets. When I say lives-- my memory is vague--but it seems like they live out one life in one timeline on a planet, then start another life in another timeline on another. Something in there about a civilization similar to the Romans, too, when first captured. I reread some of the Exile trilogy(by Allie Snow} recently thinking that was it, but it wasn't.
                  I know that story, someone from here wrote it, give me 5 mins.

I nearly had it, but Heliopolis SG-1 Fan Fiction Archive is down at the moment.
                  Try this link
                  Last edited by Terrah; 08 April 2006, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Maybe "When Tomorrow Comes" by Sally Reeves ??

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                      Dang! We got hit again! Sorry for the OT post, but I thought some of you might be wondering about me again. Another day of tornadoes, less than a week after the last ones. The damage was much closer to home this time: 8 dead about 40 miles north of me, 3 more dead about 40 miles to my east. All ok where I am.....but it's 1:27am and I've just gotten home from 16 hours at work.

Hope the rest of you are fine.....and I hope to be back later today.

And to save this post from being completely OT:

+ =

I LOVE
                      The pic in your signitaure!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                        That's great! I always knew Daniel was a shipper.
                        I know I've posted this a couple of times... but yes, Daniel is a Shipper

From The Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team*

LOL4JACK: Sam, Jack, there is something that the shippers would like to know and it's a mystery? What did Daniel ask you during the time looping days?
                        JACK: Oh, I don't know if the Shippers would like to know... Just kidding... of course......well that day....

JACK: Nana O'Neill, please help me... should we tell Daniel? Tea leafs.... please help... should I tell Daniel?

DANIEL: That's how I feel about it, what do you think?
                        SAM: Jack, do you think we should tell him?
                        JACK: No...... (Then the time loop happened and well..... he asked me over, and over and over and over and over again.....!!!!!!!

DANIEL: Sam, please tell him to tell me, I think you two are meant for each other and you HAVE to be together... That's how I feel about it...

JACK: Should we tell him?

SAM: Do you think it's time?

JACK: I think it's time.... Daniel, we are sooooo together

DANIEL: Squeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK

LOL4JACK: Sam, Jack, there is something that the shippers would like to know and it's a mystery? What did Daniel ask you during the time looping days?
                          JACK: Oh, I don't know if the Shippers would like to know... Just kidding... of course......well that day....

JACK: Nana O'Neill, please help me... should we tell Daniel? Tea leafs.... please help... should I tell Daniel?

JACK: No...... (Then the time loop happened and well..... he asked me over, and over and over and over and over again.....!!!!!!!

DANIEL: Sam, please tell him to tell me, I think you two are meant for each other and you HAVE to be together... That's how I feel about it...

LOL!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...iving/WOO5.jpg
                            http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...iving/WOO3.jpg
                            http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...ving/WOO32.jpg
                            http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...ving/WOO31.jpg
                            http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...ving/WOO30.jpg
                            http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...ving/WOO34.jpg
                            http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...ving/WOO33.jpg
                            LOL!!!
                            sigpic
                            Past | LJ | Last.FM | IG

Comment

Originally Posted by LOL4JACK

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...iving/WOO5.jpg
                              http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...iving/WOO3.jpg
                              http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...ving/WOO32.jpg
                              http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...ving/WOO31.jpg
                              http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...ving/WOO30.jpg
                              http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...ving/WOO34.jpg
                              http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...ving/WOO33.jpg
                              perfect

no have
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi,

I think the fic you are looking for is "The Odyssey" by Carhop. Here is the link

http://www.samandjack.net/stories/sj...heodyssey.html

Enjoy!

T.
                                No Jack=No Way
                                No Jack= No Way

Comment

Working...
                                X