X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trupi
    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...utOfMind_1.jpg
    Sam: Jack what happen to me?
    Jack: Sam you were hit over the head and you have been in a coma!
    Sam: I had a terrible dream that you left the SGC and we got stuck with this guy name Mitchell! What a ............
    Jack: Sounds pretty bad.
    Sam: Yeh you don't know half of it. I even imagined Matouf was alive and I almost kissed him.
    Jack: Ah what?
    Sam: You heard me! I almost kissed Matouf!
    Jack: Dorothy please come back to Kansas! Jee with all you been through, I think I'm going to have to take you home with me and give you special care.
    Sam: Sponge baths?
    Jack: Could be? Maybe even a full body massage, to get your blood circulating in all the right spots again .
    Sam: Wow-Sounds good but what about the regs.?
    Jack: You are really out of it! Don't you remember we got married at the cabin,last year?
    Sam: So we're married and we did it and I don't remember?
    Jack: Yep! No problem because just like bicycling, once you get back in the saddle you remember how,how many times,how many places..............

ROFLMAO!!!!

Kri- Ship on L&O: SVU?!?!? Gosh I hope it is Stabler and Benson!!! I can't wait for 10:00!!!

Spoiler:
    Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
      ROFLMAO!!!!

Kri- Ship on L&O: SVU?!?!? Gosh I hope it is Stabler and Benson!!! I can't wait for 10:00!!!
      Do NOT miss it! They tried to make it subtle, but it is SOOOOOOO there!

Comment

Hi... Me again... did anybody read this news from GW homepage

GateWorld has uncovered the first plot details from "The Real World," an upcoming episode of Stargate Atlantis. In the episode, Dr. Elizabeth Weir (Torri Higginson) will take center stage as she undergoes a difficult trial.

The episode will reportedly guest star Richard Dean Anderson ("Jack O'Neill"), though this has not yet been confirmed.
        Squeee.... just knowing that RDA is back is WOW and now getting to know in what eps he is going to be is WOW, WOW

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by nell
          (((((Shippers)))))
          I'll be away on vacation for the next week. I expect a report of all shippy happenings upon my return!

Take care!

Ship Ship Hooray!!
          nell
          Have a great vacation Nell! With any luck they'll have more spots on next Monday with a ton of shippy news for you to return to.
          sigpic
          Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz

On what CB said. After watching her again I do believe she is saying she's cautious about resolved ship in a dramatic series but what I don't get is she was in a series with successful ship that didn't lose it's spark. I never actually watched Farscape so this is heresay but it's from honorable sources My only thought is she's concerned about it due to not having FS writers on board.

claudia's segment is the only part that brought me down a tiny bit. BUT...

even if we have to wait even longer for a real resolve... at least we're going to get 'so now that the commanding officer is not in her direct chain of command, she can... maybe she can have some fun with him.'

HELLO, i'll take that ship and up the ante with FUN!

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
              I think we have a good reason to be cautious. Remember how they advertised the heck out of the Grace kiss, only to be disappointed when it was all in her head. Then a couple of eps later she gets a bf.

I am not trying to be negative, just proceed with caution. After all we do know who we are dealing with.

With that said, I hope its all true. They have realized that the Jack and Sam storyline is a important part of Stargate.
              oh, i'm going into this (s10) with both eyes firmly open!

after the heartbreak of 'affinity', i'll never let myself be that vulnerable again.

but the sam/jack storyline continues, and we *finally* have something to look forward too!!

have i not squeed yet this evening?

SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!

k, got that out of my system.

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                Yes, there are some great couples' shows where the romance, banter, flirtatiousness, squabbles, and excitement of two people in love and in a partnership have been successful. I remember some years ago **cough cough** when the series Hart to Hart was on with Robert Wagner (a hottie then and now) and Stepanie Powers (help me out here) were a husband and wife duo in work and play.

Or, Mac Millan and Wife, **cough cough** (I was a very, very precocious child when I watched these shows, honestly **fingers crossed behind back**) with Rock Hudson and fill-in-the-blank(I forget these women actresses). He was a police comissioner and she was his wife. They solved crimes and fussed with each other but romantic.

Oh, and Hill Street Blues. Remember the Captain and the Public Defender? They frequently closed that night's episode in the bubble bath together, ooooh la la. They worked hard at their jobs; they were sometimes adversarial but respected and loved each other.

OK, writers can write good ship and maintain the romance!! Let's hope that our TPTB give this their utmost attention!!!
                susan st james played sally macmillian.

and yes, nell, a real relationship CAN be played -and played successfully- by good and imaginitive writing!

heck, just put amanda and rick in a room together and let them do their stuff!

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                  Do NOT miss it! They tried to make it subtle, but it is SOOOOOOO there!
                  It struck me as pretty explicit.

Comment

*happy shipper sigh*
                    Well if for nothing else we get RDA for 5 eps and even if they don't do the overly obvious S/J moments, we KNOW for certain that Rick and Amanda will have that chemistry on screen as they always had and we will rejoice for that...*keeps fingers crossed that real ship occurs* I want that kiss gah!
                    You think maybe Jack could plant one on her and then someone can yell cut and no one will notice and it will air lol....wishful thinking?

Marriage, love confessions, kissy kissy??? Why do we have to wait? Why do we enjoy the wait? Shippers to the core!!!!!

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                      LOL .... Gina, we seem to be posting one after the other....

I would love to be that fly on the wall when Jack starts filming stuff with Carter ... so squeeeeeeeelicious

squeelicious?

i LOVE it!

sally
                      Last edited by majorsal; 04 April 2006, 09:11 PM.
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        heck, just put amanda and rick in a room together and let them do their stuff!

sally
                        Exactly!
                        sigpic
                        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

my god, that man is beautiful...

*sighs*

sally s+j=BIG BOOM!
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                            But it can be done. It has been done. How else do you explain the powerful way the soaps keep viewers coming back? Think Luke and Laura, Frisco and Felicia, or, if you prefer NBC, Hope and Bo. You put one of the loved ones in danger, or you throw a challenge in their path and bingo! The tension is back. Ok.....just MHO.....
                            There are those who would be happy if J-S just showed up engaged one day. Very nice, but I'd still feel like I missed seeing that 1st magic moment when they look into each other's eyes and they just know that it's finally time....their catharsis. And mine. That's what I fear the writers are going to cheat me out of.

Jack is only back for a few episodes. Do you remember back to the 1st eps of S9 when we were so geeked he would be there lovin' Sam after what we saw in Threads. And then all we got was those two lousy snippets. I'm afraid to get my hopes up that there'll even be any need for anyone to worry about whether the writers can 'do it well.' Will he be back as a character or as a cameo?

At least for our favorite soapy couples, they had 5 days a week and several weeks to set up those challenging situations (kidnappings, amnesia and the like). For Jack, we've got 5 days the whole season. I predict 1 episode to establish the ship, 3 eps where Sam's in trouble and Jack worries and she's saved and they run to each others' arms, and then 1 episode they get married and go fishing. End of season, End of series. Goodbye.

Yes. Couples can be written well. I just don't have a lot of faith it will be here. Time will tell.

(Hope & Bo. Oh yeah, baby. Actually, Carly & Bo was my personal favorite. The rainstorm on the boat and the kiss, the candles and....How do I remember that stuff? What is it now? 20 years?)

Sorry I'm rambling...too sleepy...no coherent thoughts....just images of blue eyes locked with brown...fireworks...grins....g'nite.......zzzzz. Happy dreams.
                            Indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrarin
                              There are those who would be happy if J-S just showed up engaged one day. Very nice, but I'd still feel like I missed seeing that 1st magic moment when they look into each other's eyes and they just know that it's finally time....their catharsis. And mine. That's what I fear the writers are going to cheat me out of.

Jack is only back for a few episodes. Do you remember back to the 1st eps of S9 when we were so geeked he would be there lovin' Sam after what we saw in Threads. And then all we got was those two lousy snippets. I'm afraid to get my hopes up that there'll even be any need for anyone to worry about whether the writers can 'do it well.' Will he be back as a character or as a cameo?

At least for our favorite soapy couples, they had 5 days a week and several weeks to set up those challenging situations (kidnappings, amnesia and the like). For Jack, we've got 5 days the whole season. I predict 1 episode to establish the ship, 3 eps where Sam's in trouble and Jack worries and she's saved and they run to each others' arms, and then 1 episode they get married and go fishing. End of season, End of series. Goodbye.

Yes. Couples can be written well. I just don't have a lot of faith it will be here. Time will tell.

(Hope & Bo. Oh yeah, baby. Actually, Carly & Bo was my personal favorite. The rainstorm on the boat and the kiss, the candles and....How do I remember that stuff? What is it now? 20 years?)

Sorry I'm rambling...too sleepy...no coherent thoughts....just images of blue eyes locked with brown...fireworks...grins....g'nite.......zzzzz. Happy dreams.
                              Indeed.
                              From what I understood of it on rdanderson.com it was supposed to be more than just a cameo.

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by Pacific Jack
                                I don't think there will be any further new or ex-boyfriends for Sam. I think they've exhausted themselves and their fans with this trite issue. I think their village idiot days are passed. The re-hiring of RDA means they have made up their minds about this situation. The resolution will probably be stretched over RDA's five appearances, ending with Sam and Jack's pas de deux. This could also be the end of the show as well. Its likely that AT and MS will be calling it quits after next season too. Its possible that the newer SG-1 personnel could continue though. The ratings for next season may be good enough to warrant a continuation.

Jack
                                When I first read this, I wanted to respond then. (((Jack))) However, the Shippy news swept me away. *sigh* I'm re-visiting this because it goes maybe to the change in Amanda's attitude toward Sam/Jack.

To me, Amanda's comments about being resentful of the Sam and Jack relationship helped me understand her frustration over the years. Amanda has a natural chemistry with Rick. That oozed through the TV, and hooked the Shippers (along with a few scripts .) We wanted more. Amanda wanted her character to be the strong, smart, solider scientist (which she is!).

Unfortunately in Season 9, Amanda got a taste of being shipped with everyone but Jack with no focus on what Sam does best. From Amanda's response to the leadership of SG-1 question and Martouf
                                Spoiler:
                                almost kiss
                                at the Vancouver Con, I get that she has not been happy with her character's development or lack there of. With RDA returning, there is the opportunity to settle Sam's personal life once and for all. Then if the show continues, the writers won't (for fear of penquins ) ship Sam again.

Just my two cents worth!

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X