• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WELCOME STORY*IN*YOUR*EYES!!!

Hope you find more time to pop in every now and then...the more the merrier

Who's DH?
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by story*in*your*eyes
      Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
      I was in lurker mode last night ( as I am almost *all* the time, but I'm always reading!) as I had my handsful with my baby girl, but I just had to chime in with my excitement! I'm giddy with joy and excitement and anticipation!! I am so glad to be a part of this family where everyone understands exactly what I'm feeling and why some "silly TV show" makes me feel this way! OMG, I can't wait to hang out here when the new shows hit. I actually teared up when I read RDA was coming back and it just kept getting better from there! So while RL may keep me from posting much, I'm always here reading and love sharing in the excitement with you guys! DH keeps laughing at me because at random points during these past days I have just blurted out "I'm SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!"
      WELCOME, story*in*your*eyes!!!!! I'd say we are all a bit giddy
      with the joyful news of RDA's return and that The Ship is coming in!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome story*in*your*eyes!!

Hope ya stick around - just wait and see what this place is like on Shipper Day!!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          Who was it who was asking for help with organising Shipper Day

(sorry...bad memory)

I'd be happy to help out

BTW - I can't believe this is gonna be my 3rd Shipper Day this July!
          It will be my first Shipper day. I only joined in August. I have seen the vids at Marimba's site for Shipper Day though.

Spoiler:
          Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Who was it who was asking for help with organising Shipper Day

(sorry...bad memory)

I'd be happy to help out

BTW - I can't believe this is gonna be my 3rd Shipper Day this July!
            I am pretty sure this will be my third as well. I came on this board right after my first convention, two years ago in July

Comment

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
              I was in lurker mode last night ( as I am almost *all* the time, but I'm always reading!) as I had my handsful with my baby girl, but I just had to chime in with my excitement! I'm giddy with joy and excitement and anticipation!! I am so glad to be a part of this family where everyone understands exactly what I'm feeling and why some "silly TV show" makes me feel this way! OMG, I can't wait to hang out here when the new shows hit. I actually teared up when I read RDA was coming back and it just kept getting better from there! So while RL may keep me from posting much, I'm always here reading and love sharing in the excitement with you guys! DH keeps laughing at me because at random points during these past days I have just blurted out "I'm SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!"

I mostly just lurk here too, but after the announcement that RDA would be back for 5 episodes, AT's brief but positive comment at the Vancouver Gate Con and then last night! Well I'm in shipper heaven! I do have to agree with "Vala" - once you resolve the UST some of the drama, interest and excitement goes out of the relationship, but I still want that resolution! BTW, I LOVED AT's comment last night about how since Carter and O'Neill were no longer in a direct chain of command that the two could "have fun together".

Ours is the only reality of consequence.

Comment

Originally posted by florence

Here's another mirror if someone can't access the other one :
                http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=2A5ASF47
                THANK YOU! I finally saw the GRIN! She is just too cute for words

Comment

Originally posted by ljevans
                  I mostly just lurk here too, but after the announcement that RDA would be back for 5 episodes, AT's brief but positive comment at the Vancouver Gate Con and then last night! Well I'm in shipper heaven! I do have to agree with "Vala" - once you resolve the UST some of the drama, interest and excitement goes out of the relationship, but I still want that resolution! BTW, I LOVED AT's comment last night about how since Carter and O'Neill were no longer in a direct chain of command that the two could "have fun together".

I have to disagree. It is all in how the writers handle things. I was a fan of a soap opera for over 30 years, and had specific couples whom I loved. They got married, but could still have conflict. It doesn't always have to be about sexual tension. There are other ways to write couples so that you are constantly rooting for *those* scenes. You know, the ones that give you butterflies, make you squeeeeee, or make your heart race for them

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
                    Transcription of commercials that ran tonight during the Sam and Jack Theme on SciFi SG-1 Mondays (April 3rd):

Commercials during Sam and Jack Theme SG1 SciFi Monday

1) Stargate Mondays commercial:

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana
                    bows down for great play-by-play run down on SG1 Shippy Monday ... thank you for sharing
                    BHK BHK RL BHK

Comment

SQUEE!!!!

I've got a feeling that the 4th Annual Shipper Day this year is gonna be amazing!!!
                      It will be legendary!!!!!! With all this new hope, my god it will be awesome! And with the new season so close (by the time we have shippy day) we'll all be high on shippyness, lol.

I can't wait! Oh i'm downloading AT's segment from last night now... its at 97%! ooooh its done!

be back in a mo... (prepare for ultra sonic squee that Sam will hear from her position next to the supergate!)
                      Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                      Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                      Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                        EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
                        !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        !!!!!

oh god!!!!! oh god.... so happy!!!!!!

i LOVE you PARSIFAL! Sending HUGE hugs and kisses your way!

OH SO HAPPY!!! seriously i'm delerious... that grin make me squee even louder!!!!!

Oh happy days!!!!!! TPTB are finally listening to us! WOO HOO!!!!
                        Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                        Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                        Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                          Good Morning,Good Day and Good Evening to our Shipper Family across the Earth! The party was great! Never thought to see the day when we have "67" people on the thread but anything is possible. Hoping for bigger and better things to come! Today I think we all walk with a smile, on our faces!

Long live the ship!
                          you know what was so lovely about last night .... it was such a big surprise. Scifi SG1 Shipper Monday was a lovely big surprise.... when the half hour mark was coming , I was so excited waiting for the next installment .... a big smile was on my face and I was freaking out hearing what was being said.

When AT first said what she said, I could not believe my ears. Good thing Gina and I IMing each other just chatting away watching and she confirmed what I had heard and it was not a dream.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                          BHK BHK

Comment

I must say, as a long time Sam/Jack shipper, last night's comments from the cast......blew my mind. However, in the light of day, I'm back to being a skeptic. We've been "teased" before by tptb.....guess I still don't trust them. However, that being said, I'm soooooooo looking forward to Season 10.
                            On fighting:
                            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                              WELCOME TO THE SHIPPER FAMILY story*in*your*eyes

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                              BHK BHK

Comment

Bump in the Afternoon (US)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X