X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jafacakes
    Or
    At the end of the first episode when Jack is back, where everyone went about their business without even a wift of ship and all of us are ready to throw the tv out of the window, Jack pops his head in Sam's lab and with a wicked grin closes her laptop, grabs her by the elbow while taking her out of the door and says "Come on Mrs O'neill , time to go home "
    Ooo this is fun...or all that lack of ship and Jack is visiting and he walks into the briefing room with SG-1 in debriefing from a previous mission...grabs Sam by the wrist...pulls her up onto her feet and plants a kiss on her right in front of everyone...teehee!

sig by chlex

Comment

shelsfc
      I thought I would test my shippiness skills and guess the ep in order.
      Grace
      Threads
      LOST CITY, PART 1
      NEW ORDER, PART 2
      Grace
      POINT OF VIEW
      Grace
      POINT OF VIEW
      BTS
      METAMORPHOSIS
      DEATH KNELL
      HEROES, PART 2
      AFFINITY
      ENTITY
      INTO THE FIRE
      BRIEF CANDLE
      THREADS?
      LOST CITY, PART 2
      BTS
      DESPERATE MEASURES
      NEMESIS
      THREADS

If I'm wrong let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
        Or
        At the end of the first episode when Jack is back, where everyone went about their business without even a wift of ship and all of us are ready to throw the tv out of the window, Jack pops his head in Sam's lab and with a wicked grin closes her laptop, grabs her by the elbow while taking her out of the door and says "Come on Mrs O'neill , time to go home "
        Like it!
        always and forever
        My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
        My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
          For obvious reasons, during season 9, there has been a lot of speculation about the events of Ripple Effect and the future for Sam and Jack on our Family thread. I think we've all wondered where TPTB think that they are going with all of this. So I decided to attempt to find out. I e-mailed Joe Mallozzi about both of these issues (having no idea whether or not he'd reply). The first question was about Ripple Effect. Anyway, he did reply and I've put the question and his answers in spoilers,( just in case there's anyone on the thread who hasn't seen RE.). I received his answers just before the news broke about RDA's return and Amanda intimating there'd be ship in season 10. Although Joe's answers aren't bad, in typical Joe style, they are open to a number of interpretations.I didn't post them as soon as I received them because everyone was being overwhelmingly ecstatic about last weeks news: it was possible that they could alter the mood. And now RDA has definitely confirmed a number of appearancesin season 10, they could also change....

On to the questions and answers:

The Ripple Effect Question
          Spoiler:
          Q: Why did Sam almost kiss Martouf in RE?

A: The "almost kiss" was a follow-through of the
          Carter/Martouf attraction subtly alluded to through
          seasons 3, 4, and 5. It would not be unlike having a
          former boyfriend or love interest suddenly pop up.
          Lost in the excitement of the surprise reappearance,
          long-forgotten feelings are stirred. In these
          situations, individuals react emotionally rather than
          logically. If they had kissed, would things have
          progressed from there? I'd say no. It would have
          been a couple of seconds of passion but, ultimately,
          reason would have prevailed. Our Carter was not the
          Carter he loved, and he was not the Martouf she cared
          for in our reality. But it would have been a few
          seconds in which they would have surrendered
          themselves to fantasy, what could have been.

The 'plans for Sam and Jack's future' questions.
          Spoiler:
          Q: So did that 'almost kiss' mean that Sam doesn't love Jack anymore?
          A:Just because someone shares an "almost kiss" doesn't mean they don't have feelings for someone else. Especially if they're not in a relationship (in the strictest sense of the word).

Q:Are they not together after Threads?
          A:We've kept it ambiguous, although we have hinted that this issue remains largely unresolved.

Q:What is the future for Sam and Jack?"
          A: To be honest - at the moment, we don't really know. I would expect it's not something we'll be answering one way or the other for now.

Joe was fine about me posting this and I'd really like to know what you all think about it.
          I totally love the fact that he responded to those questions, just proves how cool he really is!!! I think there is room for interpretation but I still see some resolution ship wise in a positive regard...especially with the
          Spoiler:
          "not exactly" comment from Sam

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be
            I totally love the fact that he responded to those questions, just proves how cool he really is!!! I think there is room for interpretation but I still see some resolution ship wise in a positive regard...especially with the
            Spoiler:
            "not exactly" comment from Sam
            That's pretty much how I see it!
            always and forever

Comment

Ooo this is fun...or all that lack of ship and Jack is visiting and he walks into the briefing room with SG-1 in debriefing from a previous mission...grabs Sam by the wrist...pulls her up onto her feet and plants a kiss on her right in front of everyone...teehee!
              Or Daniel walks into Sams lab and catches them at it C'mon it has to be Daniel.

Comment

Like that scenario too!
                always and forever

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                  It would be funny if Daniel walked in, took one look at them, said "It's about time" and walked straight out.

Otherwise, Daniel, Teal'c and Cameron could all walk in and catch them and, while Cameron almost has a heart attack, Daniel and Teal'c aren't even slightly surprised because they've known about it since the end of Season Eight.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                    I think there is a major agreement amongst most that Danny has to catch them why is that anyway??? I totally agree with you on that if the scenario ends up behind closed doors. Like Daniel can walk in mid sentence about something culturally significant about the latest planet and stop dead when he finds them kissing....Jack briefly breaks the kiss....Sam slightly blushes...Jack says "Daniel..."... "Jack" *evil cackle* heehee!

sig by chlex

Comment

The Ripple Effect Question
                      Spoiler:
                      Q: Why did Sam almost kiss Martouf in RE?

A: The "almost kiss" was a follow-through of the
                      Carter/Martouf attraction subtly alluded to through
                      seasons 3, 4, and 5. It would not be unlike having a
                      former boyfriend or love interest suddenly pop up.
                      Lost in the excitement of the surprise reappearance,
                      long-forgotten feelings are stirred. In these
                      situations, individuals react emotionally rather than
                      logically. If they had kissed, would things have
                      progressed from there? I'd say no. It would have
                      been a couple of seconds of passion but, ultimately,
                      reason would have prevailed. Our Carter was not the
                      Carter he loved, and he was not the Martouf she cared
                      for in our reality. But it would have been a few
                      seconds in which they would have surrendered
                      themselves to fantasy, what could have been.

The 'plans for Sam and Jack's future' questions.
                      Spoiler:
                      Q: So did that 'almost kiss' mean that Sam doesn't love Jack anymore?
                      A:Just because someone shares an "almost kiss" doesn't mean they don't have feelings for someone else. Especially if they're not in a relationship (in the strictest sense of the word).

Q:Are they not together after Threads?
                      A:We've kept it ambiguous, although we have hinted that this issue remains largely unresolved.

Q:What is the future for Sam and Jack?"
                      A: To be honest - at the moment, we don't really know. I would expect it's not something we'll be answering one way or the other for now.
                      It's that kind of complete cluelessness that makes me worry about S10, even with RDA hopefully doing some scenes with Amanda. At this point, can anybody save TIIC from themselves?

Comment

Good point....Sam, "Uh can we wait a little longer please?! I'm waiting for someone in particular" teeheee!
                        I can just imagine that.
                        always and forever

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
                          It's that kind of complete cluelessness that makes me worry about S10, even with RDA hopefully doing some scenes with Amanda. At this point, can anybody save TIIC from themselves?
                          Not unless somebody's planning on staging an intervention or the gods and goddesses of creativity pay them a visit.

Seriously, TPTB/TIIC did an excellent job with the first eight seasons, so I prefer to think that they've just lost their way for Season Nine and will hopefully rise to the occasion and provide something halfway decent for Season Ten, as well as a happy resolution to the Sam/Jack ship.

Comment

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are new commentaries at the commercial breaks and AT just said that with the CO being not an issue any longer maybe they could "have some fun together" and grinned a huge grin!!!SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Comment

Or perhaps

Season 9 Camelot spoiler

Spoiler:
                              Jack rushes to rescue Sam from floating in space. Although if RDA isn't coming back until the 20oth epi, she'll have a long wait.
                              If he was going to be in the season opener, I would suggest that

Spoiler:
                              Cameron and some of the others (not Daniel or Teal'c, because they'll probably be busy) escape the battle and make it to a planet with a stargate and, while Cameron's reporting to Landry, Jack walks into the office and says "What's this I hear about my fiancée being left floating in space?"

Comment

WooHoo!! WOOHOO WOOHOO!

confirmed just now on scifi by amanda herself!

Now that He's out of her chain of command, maybe now she can have some fun with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YippeeeYippee!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X