This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be
    Not sure???? HEHHEEHE your sig is so cute! Very appropriate yayayya Jack!!!!
    you're telling me you actually want me to FIND OUT? that could take minutes!
    ...sigh, yes its s8's lowdown, thanks to Sam/Jack Screen Caps P.S: thanks on the sig.
    sigpic
    "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
    Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      yeah, but NOT vala! i think he deserves a nice and gentle woman; someone that he could be himself and be happy. just my opinion.
      sally
      I can't honestly decide that just yet...I need a little more banter between Vala/Danny before I can decide anything...look at the past relationships(ish) that Danny has had that he thought he was happy and comfy but didn't exactly turn out the right way.

Well all I know for sure, no matter what other ship arises from this show, is that Sam and Jack were destined from the start ...yayay S/J

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
        you're telling me you actually want me to FIND OUT? that could take minutes!
        ...sigh, yes its s8's lowdown, thanks to Sam/Jack Screen Caps P.S: thanks on the sig.
        *feels dumb* so is that s8 lowdowns for the North American ones??? If so then I must really look at my dvds again! Thanks so much......sorry I took minutes from ya I hope they were filled with happy S/J thoughts ayyay!

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
          I'll never understand it sg-1fanintn.I think they are just searching for excuses not to like the Sam/Jack Ship.Can you image how good the Sam/Jack Ship will be when TPTB finally let RDA and AT do their magic.
          when amanda and rick are allowed to play their characters *not* fighting their instincts.. WATCH OUT! sparks will fly, things will ignite, illnesses will be cured, and shippers will rejoice with abandon!

simple science --

E=mc2

+ =

it's in the math!

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
            ses, I'm glad you brought this to our thread. Then we can sort through the rumors, innuendo, and junk to get to the facts as best we can. From the Vancouver Con attendees there appears to be consistent reports of positive RDA/Jack and Ship possibilities. So, those are the folks that get my attention. They were eyewitnesses!!!

Yup, all positive from what I saw. I was a little worried when AT was on stage because I knew sooner or later, someone would ask shippy questions, and some of the answers she's given in the past weren't encouraging. But it was an outright "Yes" with no waffling. I didn't even run into any fans that were upset by this news, which surprised me, because supposedly there is a huge group of anti-shippers out there. Maybe they weren't at the con, or maybe our happy-shippy-goodness overwhelmed them.
            sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
              Yup, all positive from what I saw. I was a little worried when AT was on stage because I knew sooner or later, someone would ask shippy questions, and some of the answers she's given in the past weren't encouraging. But it was an outright "Yes" with no waffling. I didn't even run into any fans that were upset by this news, which surprised me, because supposedly there is a huge group of anti-shippers out there. Maybe they weren't at the con, or maybe our happy-shippy-goodness overwhelmed them.
              I am sure a little bit from column a and a little bit from column b...heehee so the happy-shippy-goodness would overwhelm anyone hehehehe...how I heat s/j

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                Wooooo Hooooo!!! Let those Vancouver Con folks step forward and share all their sweet shippy news!!! Wow!! Shore Leave Con folks, I can't wait for our turn to hear Amanda!!

Good night, Shippers! Monday's a full workday before I begin my vacation on Tuesday. I'm printing all 72 chapters of What Will It Take? Hubby is puzzled. I'm on my second ink refill and I opened another ream of paper. **cough cough** hee, hee, hee!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Rogue I have been hearing from people complain that RDA does not look interested in the Sam/Jack Ship scenes.They say AT tries and RDA is not giving AT anything to work with.They also say RDA was good with the Kerry scenes and they compare the Kerry scenes and Sam scenes from Threads.I just do not understand what they are seeing.I like your idea about Daniel getting a gal but MS does not like Ship.
                  People see what they want to see. I read one post that stated that Jack looked grossed out that Sam nuzzled his hand. Surpised maybe, but not grossed out. I also read a post stating that Sam was a stalker because she was sat outside his house a while before getting the courage to go talk to him. I think that person needs to look up the definition of stalker. I don't mind the anti opinions as long as they are not hurtful to the character. But it does seem that Sam seems to take most of the brunt.

But I was very surprised when I joined GW that there was such strong feelings against Sam and Jack.
                  Last edited by Rogue; 02 April 2006, 08:12 PM.
                  Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

I've heard far worse than grossed out Rogue.IMO RDA has played the Ship scenes the right way.The Regs have always been an issue and RDA had to tone down his reactions.Jack is Sam's CO and Jack would never do anything to hurt Sam's career.I was also surprised with the strong feeling against the Sam/Jack Ship.

Comment

I've heard far worse than grossed out Rogue.IMO RDA has played the Ship scenes the right way.The Regs have always been an issue and RDA had to tone down his reactions.Jack is Sam's CO and Jack would never do anything to hurt Sam's career.I was also surprised with the strong feeling against the Sam/Jack Ship.
                      But with the CO issue out of the way the endless possibilities...hehehe!

I'm off for the night, goodnight to all.....blah Monday!

sig by chlex

Comment

Oh you guys HAVE to read this ... super shippy goodness... I'm o/d(ing) on it now, half way through it, and it's quite in character too so far. Get out your happy shipper sighs... lol!

http://www.spiletta.com/xanadu.html

-

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Please help!!!

I have this technical question...

Whenever I go to "My Controls" I have the category called, "Latest Reputation Received."

And underneath this you can see thread names and people that posted comments.

Now for the life of me I can't find these comments in the supposed thread.

What does this mean?

I always thought these comments were replies to my posts in a specific thread, but since I am unable to find these people's comments I assume it might mean something else?

If I am totally confused please advise me, because I want to reply to some of these people's comment's but don't know how,

Comment

Originally posted by NG.1
                            Please help!!!

I have this technical question...

Whenever I go to "My Controls" I have the category called, "Latest Reputation Received."

And underneath this you can see thread names and people that posted comments.

Now for the life of me I can't find these comments in the supposed thread.

What does this mean?

I always thought these comments were replies to my posts in a specific thread, but since I am unable to find these people's comments I assume it might mean something else?

If I am totally confused please advise me, because I want to reply to some of these people's comment's but don't know how,

what i think it is, is that when people 'green' you (give you a positive rep) they can add a comment. If you click on the little old fashioned scales icon in the top right corner of any post you will see that you can write a little comment. it doesn't appear in the post on the thread, its like a little PM (personal message), which brings me to... i usually PM the people that greened me when i reply to their greens.

Hope that helps!
                            Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                            Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                            Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
                              what i think it is, is that when people 'green' you (give you a positive rep) they can add a comment. If you click on the little old fashioned scales icon in the top right corner of any post you will see that you can write a little comment. it doesn't appear in the post on the thread, its like a little PM (personal message), which brings me to... i usually PM the people that greened me when i reply to their greens.

Hope that helps!
                              Thanks, that helped a lot. I send you a comment just now to test it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter

Hope that helps!
                                Hi

One more question...I went and clicked on my various comments, but the sceen that opens up afterwards doesn't have that old fashioned scales icon in order for me to comment back.

What do I do now?

Comment

Working...
                                X