This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ses110
    Rogue I have been hearing from people complain that RDA does not look interested in the Sam/Jack Ship scenes.They say AT tries and RDA is not giving AT anything to work with.They also say RDA was good with the Kerry scenes and they compare the Kerry scenes and Sam scenes from Threads.I just do not understand what they are seeing.I like your idea about Daniel getting a gal but MS does not like Ship.
    ses110, were those people even watching the same show I was? It doesn't sound like it! The chemistry and attraction between these two is so obvious that I'm worried about the people who can't see it. Honestly! How could you miss anything so blatant and expect to understand the world around you? I mean, it's been going on for years!

Sigh. Gotta go. Bad thunderstorms are bearing down on us. I need to shut down the computer. Nighty-night, shipper family!

+ =

Comment

Rogue I have been hearing from people complain that RDA does not look interested in the Sam/Jack Ship scenes.They say AT tries and RDA is not giving AT anything to work with.They also say RDA was good with the Kerry scenes and they compare the Kerry scenes and Sam scenes from Threads.I just do not understand what they are seeing.I like your idea about Daniel getting a gal but MS does not like Ship.
      ses110, People complaining? Where are they getting their news? Vancouver Con? Please share!

CONGRATS, ses110 on 1200 POSTS!!!
      Last edited by nell; 02 April 2006, 07:20 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
        ses110, were those people even watching the same show I was? It doesn't sound like it! The chemistry and attraction between these two is so obvious that I'm worried about the people who can't see it. Honestly! How could you miss anything so blatant and expect to understand the world around you? I mean, it's been going on for years!

Sigh. Gotta go. Bad thunderstorms are bearing down on us. I need to shut down the computer. Nighty-night, shipper family!

+ =
        sg-1fanintn,
        Be careful! I think a lightning strike is equal to 50 zat blasts. Ouch!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
          ses110, People complaining? Where are they getting their news? Vancouver Con? Please share!

CONGRATS, ses110 on 1200 POSTS!!!
          I was at the Vancouver Con...with Amanda Tapping's panel we were pro-ship...I never heard any complaining about RDA or anti-ship from the major panels...then again I wasn't quite coherent....little awestruck by all these amazing people

sig by chlex

Comment

I'll never understand it sg-1fanintn.I think they are just searching for excuses not to like the Sam/Jack Ship.Can you image how good the Sam/Jack Ship will be when TPTB finally let RDA and AT do their magic.

Comment

Thanks nell.I have been hearing these type of complaints for 9 Years.It has been from various forums.I have to learn to just stay on this Sam/Jack Shipper thread.

Comment

Thanks nell.I have been hearing these type of complaints for 9 Years.It has been from various forums.I have to learn to just stay on this Sam/Jack Shipper thread.
                I agree with that....I don't think I could handle going into any anti-ship/character just cause I would get in an argument pretty fast!

sig by chlex

Comment

ses, I'm glad you brought this to our thread. Then we can sort through the rumors, innuendo, and junk to get to the facts as best we can. From the Vancouver Con attendees there appears to be consistent reports of positive RDA/Jack and Ship possibilities. So, those are the folks that get my attention. They were eyewitnesses!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn

+ =
                    those lousy actors and their total lack of chemistry. It's so obvious that RDA has no interest.
                    sigpic
                    "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                    Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                      those lousy actors and their total lack of chemistry. It's so obvious that RDA has no interest.
                      heehee! I saw those pics over the internet...is that a special feature on a dvd not in North America???

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be
                        I was at the Vancouver Con...with Amanda Tapping's panel we were pro-ship...I never heard any complaining about RDA or anti-ship from the major panels...then again I wasn't quite coherent....little awestruck by all these amazing people
                        Thanks, cutey!!! I would be awestruck, too!! I bet you had a terrific time. Continue to share your Ship highlights from the con.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oooooooh, thanks for sharing! Those caps would make a nice sig pic!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be
                            heehee! I saw those pics over the internet...is that a special feature on a dvd not in North America???
                            My initial reaction is season 8's lowdown, but that may be wrong.
                            sigpic
                            "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                            Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

My initial reaction is season 8's lowdown, but that may be wrong.
                              Not sure???? HEHHEEHE your sig is so cute! Very appropriate yayayya Jack!!!!

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                                They want the characters to be stuck in a time warp. It would do Daniel some good to get a gal. Maybe he would stop interupting Sam and Jack.
                                yeah, but NOT vala! i think he deserves a nice and gentle woman; someone that he could be himself and be happy. just my opinion.

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X