Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh yeah! i forgot about that... tartar sauce... i'm gonna go read some fanfic :-D

s <3 j ALWAYS.

(((((mad_gater)))))
    "ALWAYS"

"You know love. It's a strange and mysterious... thing..." - Jack "Sacrifices"

SAM/JACK for sg1
    and though i promised myself i wouldn't ship for atlantis.... PROUD SHWEIR SHIPPER

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
      What Big Apple Con?? I never heard about that one! Did you have fun? Who else was there?
      It's a Comic Book, Anime and Horror Con located in NYC . They're ok for a quick fix but great they are not. Corin was there so was Elvira, the guy who plays Chewbaccer, Bill Daly and the guy who created Night of the Living Dead.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
        It's a Comic Book, Anime and Horror Con located in NYC . They're ok for a quick fix but great they are not. Corin was there so was Elvira, the guy who plays Chewbaccer, Bill Daly and the guy who created Night of the Living Dead.
        Chewy!!!!!! I loved the Chewy character the most out of all! Well ok, Luke was a hottie too

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
          I don't know if you guys saw the Gateworld main page but the interview with Amanda title changed (do I hear the other shoe dropping slightly) it used to say something about kissing her co-workers and her future with Jack, now it says kissing her co-workers and Jacks return. Okay why is that the only title that has been changed, that I can tell? I can feel it pessimism is returning!
          hey... you're right. what's with that?

BUT, the rest of the article (and THE important stuff) is still the same!

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
            Chewy!!!!!! I loved the Chewy character the most out of all! Well ok, Luke was a hottie too
            The best thing about the Big Apple you have a chance to talk to the stars without be pushed aside. Main reason I go.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
              The convention index still says "future with Jack", so I'd guess it's a layout issue. The headlines on the front page are very compact, and "Jack's return" is slightly shorter.

I hope that's all it is.
              *sighs of relief*

i think you're right!

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

EXACT SAME ARTICLE, DIFFERENT HEADLINE per the Features and News columns, respectively. I'm PMing Darren to ask....."WHY?"

In Features column (far left column)
                Tapping on kissing coworkers, future with Jack
                THURSDAY - MARCH 30, 2006
                by Darren Sumner

In Stargate News column (middle column)
                Tapping on kissing coworkers, Jack's return
                THURSDAY - MARCH 30, 2006
                by Darren Sumner
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                  nickatell I think Season 9 may have been a big wakeup call to TPTB and some of the Fans.I think the
                  Spoiler:
                  negative comments and low ratings were a factor in TPTB reaching out to RDA.I have a feeling TPTB are not going to be as scared to show Sam/Jack Ship in Season 10 after what happened in Season 9.If I was one of TPTB I would be thinking we tried a Season with no Sam/Jack Ship and very little mention of Jack and there were big problems.Why not try to go back to what helped make the Show a success.
                  Bingo!
                  I think that's why they finally seem to be coming to their senses!

Comment

guys, everything's alright!

i emailed darren and here is his reply:

"The original is still in our "GW In Vancouver"
                    section. When I duplicated it for the standard home
                    page slot, the headline was too long and wrapped to
                    two lines. No change in the contents. "

so pacific jack was right...

whew!

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                      guys, everything's alright!

i emailed darren and here is his reply:

"The original is still in our "GW In Vancouver"
                      section. When I duplicated it for the standard home
                      page slot, the headline was too long and wrapped to
                      two lines. No change in the contents. "

so pacific jack was right...

whew!

sally
                      Woo Hoo!!! Gotta love the internet.....gotta love GW.....PM or email straight to the source for nearly immediate clarification!!! Thanks, Sally.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        that's (the BHK) my deepest and most wanted desire.

no matter what joe mallozzi said one time, *i* think the sam/jack relay IS a love story. *sighs happily*

sally
                        Sally, I remember that exchange between you and Joe, and I wouldn't put too much stock in it. I didn't put too much stock in it then. Why?

1. Joe is a guy. Very few guys see anything as a great love story. Usually, they just see love as an attraction that got out of hand!

2. Joe said that during the time when they were really pimping S9, and were trying to downplay Jack.

So....not to worry. I have a feeling TPTB have learned (from the fans and the S9 ratings) that the Sam/Jack story IS a great love story.

Remember:

+ =
                        Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 01 April 2006, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                          Sam: Ja---Sir?
                          http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...F0378byLys.jpg

Jack: You look as if you've seen a ghost! It's me. I'm back!!
                          http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...Disk3PG001.jpg

Sam: Wow!!!
                          http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...3x225F0132.jpg

Cam: Hey, what about the band?
                          Daniel: The band?
                          Cam: Is he joining the band? Am I out of the band?
                          Daniel: Um, this isn't about the band. This may be about a duet!!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...rgate05552.jpg
                          Tried to send you some green jello, nell, but couldn't. Love this!

Comment

hey new to the thread...wow this place is great I have been reading and reading and reading...my brain is hurting ship ship ship hurray!

Uh...yeah hi!

I can't wait to see RDA for real on the show more than this whole Season 9 omg you are on for two seconds ...or rather you blinked and missed it.

I heart S/J even a smidge would be great for Season 10

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by Pacific Jack
                              I don't think there will be any further new or ex-boyfriends for Sam. I think they've exhausted themselves and their fans with this trite issue. I think their village idiot days are passed. The re-hiring of RDA means they have made up their minds about this situation. The resolution will probably be stretched over RDA's five appearances, ending with Sam and Jack's pas de deux. This could also be the end of the show as well. Its likely that AT and MS will be calling it quits after next season too. Its possible that the newer SG-1 personnel could continue though. The ratings for next season may be good enough to warrant a continuation.

Jack
                              Oh, Jack! How you do go on!!! Pas de deux! Ooh-la-la! Or, in shipper language:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be
                                hey new to the thread...wow this place is great I have been reading and reading and reading...my brain is hurting ship ship ship hurray!

Uh...yeah hi!

I can't wait to see RDA for real on the show more than this whole Season 9 omg you are on for two seconds ...or rather you blinked and missed it.

I heart S/J even a smidge would be great for Season 10
                                Hi, cute_az_can_be! Welcome to our thread! Please visit often and post lots! All Sam/Jack shippers are welcome here, and some of the nicest people at Gateworld post here.

Comment

Working...
                                X