This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zoser
    We are going to have to raise the Titanic.
    Shippers - man the bilge pumps!
    *beams Titanic into cargo hold of his newly aquired hatak class vessel now modified by the Asgard with weapons, shields, and beaming tech*

hiya fellas!!!!

I hope we have a nice resolution too....but I ain't gonna hold my breath....I value my brain too much to deprive it of oxygen....

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
      *beams Titanic into cargo hold of his newly aquired hatak class vessel now modified by the Asgard with weapons, shields, and beaming tech*

hiya fellas!!!!

I hope we have a nice resolution too....but I ain't gonna hold my breath....I value my brain too much to deprive it of oxygen....
      Hi MG. I didn't realise you had a brain!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
        Maybe he had it backwards!

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
          Maybe he had it backwards!
          Perhaps we're all oxygen deprived from holding our breath for nine seasons.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
            Hello family! I'mmmm baaack! RL has kept me away.

Anyway, in honor of the news that "JACK IS BACK" we have a new SHIPPER COOKIE!!!

It is the:

JACK IS BACK SHIPPER COOKIE – this shipper cookie when eaten by a member of the Shipper Family causes the Shipper to

SQUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at regular intervals.

P.S. – Disclaimer – Eating this shipper cookie could cause an embarrassing outburst to occur from the shipper at an inconvenient time and place.

Sam and Jack Forever

courtesy of ship sistah

Did I mention that JACK IS BACK?
            WELCOME BACK SHIP NANA!!!!!!!!!!!

Us guys don't squee....

*eats a plateful and discovers that it has a different effect on male shippers*

*a loud YEEHAW ala hammond escapes from MG's throat*

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
              Hey now! Watch it you guys!!

*in best soup nazi impersonation*

Or no shipper herbs from my herb garden for you!!

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                With Ship Nana's cookies, Poz's cake, all the fanfics and squees and happy dancing,
                I'd say we have ourselves the makings for a rousing Shipper Party. Now I'll add some fireworks.......

OH, LOOK!! Our guests of honor, Sam and Jack, are here to enjoy the show with us!!!

SHIPSHIPHOORAY!!! SHIPSHIPHOORAY!!!

Celebrates by playing Shippertown's adopted national anthem, "I will Survive," all over Shiipertown's public speakers....

Comment

Met Corin Nemec today at Big Apple Con. Nice Guy! Needs everyone to send a good word to Creation Con. to get him back on the convention scene. So if you like to see him at your local con please e-mail Gary or Adam at Creation Con asking for him. Mary I got your picture! PM me for details.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                    TOKEN!!!! It looks like you made it home in one piece. Now I know that my autograph on the official Shippertown map is worth a small fortune but I hope that you shall be able to restrain yourself from selling it off on Ebay.

Anywho, it looks as though the predictable boos and hisses have arisen in regards to Jack coming back and the possibility of S/J ship. Sadly, it's not that surprising. I wish there were a way that everybody could be happy but I've resigned myself to the fact that it won't work out that way and right now I'm just hoping that we're not the ones going to get burned. Yes, I'm feeling selfish.
                    SHIP MUM!!!!!!!!

*watches with amusement as ship mum tries to hug him forgetting that he's only there via hologram communications from his new hatak and watches her land in a heap behind him*

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                      Met Corin Nemec today at Big Apple Con. Nice Guy! Needs everyone to send a good word to Creation Con. to get him back on the convention scene. So if you like to see him at your local con please e-mail Gary or Adam at Creation Con asking for him. Mary I got your picture! PM me for details.
                      What Big Apple Con?? I never heard about that one! Did you have fun? Who else was there?

Comment

One of you should show the shippertown map not only for all the newbies that have joined recently but the long time shippers who have re-emerged the past few days. Just for old time sake
                        I lost the url when my puter crashed last fall.

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                          *pops out of lurkdom*

squee squee squee

*pops back in*

Carolyn!!!!!!!!!

*pounces, knocks over, and huggles the oxygen outta carolyn's lungs*

Been awhile!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                            well, shippers, i didn't have time to read this thread yesterday (work is evil for making me WORK!), but i went around with a silly grin on my face all day/night.

jack returning to season 10? THANK YOU, PTB!

sam/jack ship in season 10? amanda said there's a good chance (exact wording?). THANK YOU, PTB!

with word of the above two, i now have *extreme* interest in season 10!!

oh, did i forget to squee?

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

there, had to get that out of my system.

sally
                            *huggles the stuffing outta aunty sally*

Been awhile!!

Comment

Hey guys!!

I've been silently lurking and not really watching season 9 in the deprivation of s.j ship and when i came on tonight and saw that RDA'a doing 5 episodes, i nearly DIED! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

SQUEEEEEE
                              "ALWAYS"

"You know love. It's a strange and mysterious... thing..." - Jack "Sacrifices"

SAM/JACK for sg1
                              and though i promised myself i wouldn't ship for atlantis.... PROUD SHWEIR SHIPPER

Comment

Originally posted by SamCarterONeill
                                Hey guys!!

I've been silently lurking and not really watching season 9 in the deprivation of s.j ship and when i came on tonight and saw that RDA'a doing 5 episodes, i nearly DIED! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

SQUEEEEEE
                                (((((((SCO)))))))))

Bah! I hate the changeovers to daylight savings time.....means I have 1 hour less to sleep.....

So I gotta run off to bed.....see ya guys later

Comment

Working...
                                X