Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure wether I should be excited or worried......
    I mean its BRILLIANT! that Jack is coming back and I can't wait but i'm a bit scared about the blatant YES (can you believe it?) from Amanda. Its not like any of the actors or PTB to give us such a definate straight answer like that! I'm just hoping that it isn't too good to be true and that I can actually look forward to this without being disappointed when it happens.

Can you believe that our dreams might finally be coming true!?!?!?!!?! I can't wait for season 10 now!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Ayiana
      Okay, at the risk of having people throw rotten tomatoes at me, I have to ask a question.

The article on the front page is a report from the convention, right? In that paragraph about the shippers, it says that "a fan" asked about the relationship between Sam and Jack. We've heard several reports from fans who were there for AT's sessions. The most definitive answer any of them reported back (at least that I've seen), was of the yes/no/maybe variety (in the form of 3 letter, 5 letter, and 2 letter words).

Am I wrong? Was there a con report from a fan who said that AT was definite about the S/J ship? Or, is it possible that the article here at GW contains one person's optimistic interpretation of AT's actual comment?

Now I'm going to go hide from flying tomatoes.
      i'll hide right along with you-heard the same thing
      Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Okay, at the risk of having people throw rotten tomatoes at me, I have to ask a question.

The article on the front page is a report from the convention, right? In that paragraph about the shippers, it says that "a fan" asked about the relationship between Sam and Jack. We've heard several reports from fans who were there for AT's sessions. The most definitive answer any of them reported back (at least that I've seen), was of the yes/no/maybe variety (in the form of 3 letter, 5 letter, and 2 letter words).

Am I wrong? Was there a con report from a fan who said that AT was definite about the S/J ship? Or, is it possible that the article here at GW contains one person's optimistic interpretation of AT's actual comment?

i thinking this articles in nothing for RS S&J, or something like a promo.
        shipers waiting S&J and watch 10. season, heh
        i say again, for me is 10. season nothing because RE, or TPTB must finding very good apologies for this and all 9. season (no word from Sam), or must start shipy in 1. epi in 10. season
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah I realized that a little later when I reread it. I should never read something like that when I am still not all the way awake...

So once again I am back to cautious optomisim...

Spoiler:
          Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
            NG, I like your idea... Squeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Nice to see you around... Welcome back!!!!! and *cough* *cough* any plans of finishing a couple of fics now that the ship is back

Regarding the news on the main page....

JACK: I wonder why are the shippers so suprised, I mean.... who would not want to make out with ME!
            Hi

Thanks.

Hehe, have been around all along, just not posting that much.

By the way I post my stories under the penname, Azilan these days. I stopped NG because my father passed away and he was so supportive of my writing that it was just too painful to continue writing under that penname.

Comment

oh i find this word about this articles, ehm BLUF
              for rating
              sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by LOL4JACK

Nice to see you around... Welcome back!!!!! and *cough* *cough* any plans of finishing a couple of fics now that the ship is back

JACK: I wonder why are the shippers so suprised, I mean.... who would not want to make out with ME!

Ok, Step back ladies, lemme through, age before beauty!

Comment

(((NG))) I will have to check out your penname. I know that there were stories of yours that I was following.
                  sigpic
                  Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!! Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK

LOL!!! I totally want to get in line...

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
                      My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
                      My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
                      My Stargate Videos
                      It's meant to be!

Comment

nickatell I think Season 9 may have been a big wakeup call to TPTB and some of the Fans.I think the
                        Spoiler:
                        negative comments and low ratings were a factor in TPTB reaching out to RDA.I have a feeling TPTB are not going to be as scared to show Sam/Jack Ship in Season 10 after what happened in Season 9.If I was one of TPTB I would be thinking we tried a Season with no Sam/Jack Ship and very little mention of Jack and there were big problems.Why not try to go back to what helped make the Show a success.

Comment

For all who are concerned about Amanda's response to the Sam/Jack question, here is an accurate transcript of the question. I have acurate notes. I'm very good at short hand.

Carson's girl asked,"Is there anything for Sam and Jack shippers to look forward to in Season 10?" Amanda was playing the crowd and said, "I could tell you, but I would have to kill you." <laughter> <pausing and teasing the crowd> I yelled out, "Kill her and tell us!" <more laughter> Carson's girl said something about an alien device bringing her back to life. <more laugher> <more visual teasing by Amanda> Then she said, "There is a two-letter answer and a three-letter answer, and I'll just give you the three letter answer. Yes." <applause> "Now I have to kill you." <laughter> "People are expecting me to, and I don't want to disappoint them." <laughter> "But potentially, yeah, there is something to look forward to." <pause> "I guess there is a five-letter word answer too...maybe." <said sarcastically>

That's my in-depth story! As positive as Amanda spoke, there would be waaaaay too people upset if nothing happened. Like I said, Amanda also answered the question, "Will Sam ever tell Jack she loves him?" Amanda answered, "Hasn't she already told him?" <pause> "in her own way?" Amanda was very pro-ship at least at this convention. Maybe someone going to Shore Leave could have some follow-up questions.

Token ~

Comment

Token I think the Actors and TPTB are going to be very careful about what they say in terms of the Sam/Jack Ship.I think we will probably hear mostly positive comments.The Sam/Jack Ship seems like the in thing right now with TPTB.I still do not think we will get an overload of Sam/Jack Ship in 10.I would not mind.I do think we will get a good amount of Ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                              For all who are concerned about Amanda's response to the Sam/Jack question, here is an accurate transcript of the question. I have acurate notes. I'm very good at short hand.

Carson's girl asked,"Is there anything for Sam and Jack shippers to look forward to in Season 10?" Amanda was playing the crowd and said, "I could tell you, but I would have to kill you." <laughter> <pausing and teasing the crowd> I yelled out, "Kill her and tell us!" <more laughter> Carson's girl said something about an alien device bringing her back to life. <more laugher> <more visual teasing by Amanda> Then she said, "There is a two-letter answer and a three-letter answer, and I'll just give you the three letter answer. Yes." <applause> "Now I have to kill you." <laughter> "People are expecting me to, and I don't want to disappoint them." <laughter> "But potentially, yeah, there is something to look forward to." <pause> "I guess there is a five-letter word answer too...maybe." <said sarcastically>

That's my in-depth story! As positive as Amanda spoke, there would be waaaaay too people upset if nothing happened. Like I said, Amanda also answered the question, "Will Sam ever tell Jack she loves him?" Amanda answered, "Hasn't she already told him?" <pause> "in her own way?" Amanda was very pro-ship at least at this convention. Maybe someone going to Shore Leave could have some follow-up questions.
                              Token, sounds like the baton is being passed!! Well, it so happens that members of The ShipShipHooray Special Ops Team are reporting to Shore Leave this July. We've got a mission!!! Woooooo Hoooooooooo!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hello, All!! I've been lurking just to see what's been going on. As with all of you, I am SQUEEEEEEING at the news about RDA!! I have soooo missed him this season. Cautioulsy waiting for S10. But, at least we'll get to look at Jack again!!!!
                                I haven't posted in soo long......have I missed a great deal from my shipper family? Looking forward to visiting a lot more. I have missed you all.

Comment

Working...
                                X