This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ST-1
    In the meantime, though, I have a new shippy fanfic to share! I've been working on this one since October and it's my longest yet (ya think?) The storyline might not be everyone's cup of tea, but it's something I wanted to explore (since TPTB/TIIC didn't). It's called The Blessing...please read and tell me what you think!
    It's a long one so I've bookmarked it ST-1. (I should already be sleeping.)
    sigpic
    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
      It's a long one so I've bookmarked it ST-1. (I should already be sleeping.)
      Aw heck, who needs sleep when you've got SHIP?
      J/K. Have a good night!

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
        I cannot blame you Sally.Your doing the smart thing.Parsifal made some great points as well.I really do think we are in for some great news.We really seem to be getting some strong signals.We should hear something very soon.Good night everyone and lets hope for the best.
        and for a little while... just for tonight, i'll let myself enjoy.

could the ship be coming in?!?

for tonight, i'll fill up my glass of hope and drink it down with a shot of faith.

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Oh, I so hope these reports of POSSIBLE S/J ship in S10 are true! (pleasepleasepleaseplease let them be true!)

In the meantime, though, I have a new shippy fanfic to share! I've been working on this one since October and it's my longest yet (ya think?) The storyline might not be everyone's cup of tea, but it's something I wanted to explore (since TPTB/TIIC didn't). It's called The Blessing...please read and tell me what you think!

(ST-1 once again apologizes for shameless self-promotion. Now back to your regularly scheduled thread. )
          BEAUTIFUL! *hugs* Now I'll dream of ship! Thank you and GOODNIGHT shipper-family!!

Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

I've Been SPANKed by the Love Monkey!!

Comment

Oh, I so hope these reports of POSSIBLE S/J ship in S10 are true! (pleasepleasepleaseplease let them be true!)

(ST-1 once again apologizes for shameless self-promotion. Now back to your regularly scheduled thread. )
            Hi

I read your story just now and thought it was a great piece of work!!

Comment

Oh come on Sal... give it up.. give us that squee!! Take my word for it

Originally posted by majorsal
              why am i so scared to believe this news? i think becaues i don't want to get my hopes up about anything.

i want to hear a con report from someone i 'know' (and trust), and i want to know for 'sure' that amanda really said there'd be ship for s/j in s10.

until i hear total and complete confirmation, though, i won't start my squeeing until then.

but still.

sally
              sigpic

Comment

Hey guys I just posted on the RDA thread but I had to post here. Iwas just reading an Aussie site "Stargate News Australia" and they had a quote from N. John Smith that THE MAN misses working on Stargate and will be coming back for some episodes. Don't know if you guys had heard this but it does make the possibility that the ship may yet rise again and be treated fairly by TPTB. Here's hoping!!!!!!!!!!

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Oh my god, if Rick REALLY IS coming back i may hyperventilate! As soon as it is confirmed (on Rick's website) i will probably slip into a coma from all the endorphins rushing through my veins. My "squeeeeee" will break windows!

honest to god, Stargate hasn't been the same without him, they've done a good job with Ben, but i've said it before and i'll say it again... NO-ONE can replace RDA!

I actually cried during his last appearence in season 9. He made Stargate what it was... now i'm not saying it was all down to Rick, but do you guys honsetly think Stargate would have done as well as it did with someone else playing Jack... or even with no Jack character at all... scary thought!

i just hope and pray to TPTB and anyone else in a position of power who is listening, that RDA does come back. We miss him so much and we shippers need our happy ending!

Some people are saying that even just a line to confirm Sam and Jack are together would be better than no resolve at all... but IMHO, after all this longing, support, loyalty and dedication we shippers have put into supporting the Sam & Jack relationship we should get rewarded with a BHK that outdoes all previous kisses, and something that is the biggest shippy moment ever (i'm thinking marriage proposal he he)!

Please FTLOTPTB (for the love of the powers that be) bring RDA back and give us our shippy ending!

BRING RDA BACK WE NEED A SHIPPY ENDING
                  Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                  Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                  Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

I won't even get my hopes up until we get proper confirmation. I really don't mean to sound pessimistic, but if he does come back, there's still every possibility they'll do what they did before and completely ignore the opportunity to use Jack properly. I would be so disappointed if they they did! I so want an original SG1 ep!!

Comment

Okay... OMG! on sg1archive.com i posted the info about RDA possibly coming back to Stargate for some guest spots in season 10 and this is the first reply i got...

I dont believe anything that is posted at Gateworld. Personally I hope it isnt true because RDA's performance on the show over the last 3 years has been terrible at best.
                      He has already stated that he wants to spend more time with his daughter so it is unlikely he has said he wants to return to the show. The show is fine without RDA, TPTB dont need to bring him back.

I had a go at them (probably not a good idea seeing as they are a lieutenant general) i just think that is so harsh... RDA's acting has been brilliant... helooo, does 'Abyss' and 'Lost City' ring any bells.

It annoys the hell out of me when people have a go at amazing acting.

They have no idea what they are talking about!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
                        Okay... OMG! on sg1archive.com i posted the info about RDA possibly coming back to Stargate for some guest spots in season 10 and this is the first reply i got...

I dont believe anything that is posted at Gateworld. Personally I hope it isnt true because RDA's performance on the show over the last 3 years has been terrible at best.
                        He has already stated that he wants to spend more time with his daughter so it is unlikely he has said he wants to return to the show. The show is fine without RDA, TPTB dont need to bring him back.

I had a go at them (probably not a good idea seeing as they are a lieutenant general) i just think that is so harsh... RDA's acting has been brilliant... helooo, does 'Abyss' and 'Lost City' ring any bells.

It annoys the hell out of me when people have a go at amazing acting.

They have no idea what they are talking about!
                        Wow, I can't believe someone would say that! RDA is amazing!! I've seen a few people comment that he seemed tired in the appearences he made at the start of S9, but I'm genuinely shocked that someone would actually say his acting is terrible! It's not just harsh, it's complete rubbish. I mean, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but that sounds like someone giving out just for the sake of giving out....we all know RDA left to spend more time with his daughter, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't come back for the odd guest appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                          Hubby just sent me this email joke. The joke part was for How to treat a man. Please don't ask!!! Anyway, I immediately thought about Sam and Jack.

I thought it might be fun to see if we can match a picture to each line. You do not have to go in order.

How to treat a woman:

Wine her.
                          Dine her
                          Call her.
                          Hold her
                          Surprise her.
                          Compliment her.
                          Smile at her.
                          Listen to her.
                          Laugh with her.
                          Cry with her.
                          Romance her.
                          Encourage her.
                          Believe in her.
                          Cuddle with her.
                          Shop with her.
                          Give her jewelry.
                          Buy her flowers.
                          Hold her hand.
                          Write love letters to her.
                          Go to the ends of the earth and back again for her.

I'll start with WINE HER.
                          How to treat a woman:

Wine her.

Dine her.

Call her.

Hold her

Surprise her.

Compliment her.

Smile at her.

Listen to her.

Laugh with her.
                          Cry with her.
                          Romance her.

Encourage her.

Believe in her.
                          Cuddle with her.
                          Shop with her.
                          Give her jewelry.

Buy her flowers.

Hold her hand.

Write love letters to her.

Go to the ends of the earth and back again for her.
                          Last edited by Sam_Carter; 27 March 2006, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Here's a quote from tsaxlady. From Jack/RDA Thunk Thread post last night. She's at the Vancouver con. She's reliable and trustworthy.

I BELIEVE HER!!! JACK IS COMING BACK!!!

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                            More than one person said at the Vancouver Con this weekend that RDA would make an apperance in S10, N. John Smith, Amanda Tapping, Michael Shanks, Cliff Simon, & Gary Jones all said he would make an apperance. What was not said was would it be anything more than an brief cameo like in S9 or a bigger part. It was also not said what episode he would be making an apperance in this S10.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                              Here's a quote from tsaxlady. From Jack/RDA Thunk Thread post last night. She's at the Vancouver con. She's reliable and trustworthy.

I BELIEVE HER!!! JACK IS COMING BACK!!!
                              SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm gonna contain my real enthusiasm till i get home where theres no danger of social suicide!

Comment

Working...
                              X