X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SG1Poz
    Encourage her,

Great pics, but I'm a little distracted by the giant man boobs in the background...

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1
      Great pics, but I'm a little distracted by the giant man boobs in the background...
      He definitely doesn't need the wonder bra! Hee-Hee!
      sigpic

Comment

LOL! I just noticed the man. >< Scary...
        sigpic
        Past | LJ | Last.FM | IG

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1
          Um... That is kinda disturbing...

Spoiler:
          Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
            Um... That is kinda disturbing...
            We can't say that TPTB doesn't give equal boob time to men and women of SG-1! That could be their next calendar "The boobs of SG-1!" I'm sorry, it's late and I'm getting silly!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
              We can't say that TPTB doesn't give equal boob time to men and women of SG-1! That could be their next calendar "The boobs of SG-1!" I'm sorry, it's late and I'm getting silly!

True!

And don't worry. I too get silly when it gets late.

Spoiler:

Comment

Watching "End Game" tonight. Poor Jack!
                Spoiler:
                When Daniel said they should have destroyed the ship and Jack says "tough choice". They look at him as if he was crazy. Like they didn't know what a hard choice and how this decision comprised his command. His choice of not destroying the ship and getting rid of the nerve gas, but to save his friends. That must have eaten Jack's guts out!
                Last edited by trupi; 25 March 2006, 09:05 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Tuesday is the day. I ventured over to RDAnderson.com and for the first time got on, or rather read the messages on, their forum. Much discussion, naturally, as to what RDA's big news is. Kate said in response to someone that she's been told it will come out Tuesday and then she can also tell on the site.

Will it, can it, be....that he will be back in the 200th episode?

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                    Tuesday is the day. I ventured over to RDAnderson.com and for the first time got on, or rather read the messages on, their forum. Much discussion, naturally, as to what RDA's big news is. Kate said in response to someone that she's been told it will come out Tuesday and then she can also tell on the site.

Will it, can it, be....that he will be back in the 200th episode?
                    Well we can hope... But knowing our luck, and our history with TPTB... I'm not holding my breath.

Spoiler:

Comment

Well we can hope... But knowing our luck, and our history with TPTB... I'm not holding my breath.
                      well one can only hope-but it probably doesn't have anything to do with the Simpsons-we already know about that. maybe he has a new series????
                      Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                        well one can only hope-but it probably doesn't have anything to do with the Simpsons-we already know about that. maybe he has a new series????
                        I don't think so. He said he was leaving SG-1 to spend more time with his daughter. Why would he commit to another show that would only take time away from her?

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                          Maybe it's something that has nothing to do with Stargate. Maybe it's something to do with MacGyver...Or something that has nothing to do with TV at all. Maybe he's moving to the LOST island. Who knows...hopefully though, it's that he's back for the 200th ep.

Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

I've Been SPANKed by the Love Monkey!!

Comment

I don't think so. He said he was leaving SG-1 to spend more time with his daughter. Why would he commit to another show that would only take time away from her?
                            you are correct about that-then my guess it would be something personal and as we have been requested to not discuss the personal lives of the actors, I am going to not comment any further. I only hope it is good news for him and his family and wish him the best.
                            Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by Toll Verliebt
                              Maybe it's something that has nothing to do with Stargate. Maybe it's something to do with MacGyver...Or something that has nothing to do with TV at all. Maybe he's moving to the LOST island. Who knows...hopefully though, it's that he's back for the 200th ep.
                              :LOL: RDA on LOST?! That would totally solve my problem of LOST or new episodes of Ghost Hunters! Would he be an Other?

Spoiler:

Comment

Ah.....but if he accepted a project in LA, it would allow him to work and be there for his daughter. He's so highly sought that he could carve out his own deal (like he did on SG-1) that would stipulate that most of the time, he only works during school hours or something like that.

If it is a new project, I hope it's a husband/wife detective show, and one in which AT will co-star!!!

I've never believed that he would truly retire forever. But after eight years of being in Canada most of the time, he had earned some time off! He hasn't worked (except for the MasterCard commercial) in 18 months. And he's had time to do charity work, start building a new house.....and spend lots of quality time with Wylie. I hope that by now he's getting restless and ready to do something again. I heard him say in the MasterCard extras that he had turned down offers for projects from all three major networks.

But frankly, I think the big news probably is that he will be in episode 200 (maybe four or five eps in S10--dare I hope?). It won't be long before that one films, so news would leak out for sure then. If that's the case, cross your fingers that they use him better than they did last time.....and that they give us some ship in that ep!!!!!

+ =

Comment

Working...
                                X