• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zuz

I love it when they flirt.

flirting all time, if together on screen, off screen too

sigpic

Comment

If TPTB want a good laugh they should just look at the ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
        Happy St. Patrick's Day and Cheers!

"Guinness a wonderful substitute for food"
        NOOOOOO, a guiness has to be drunk out of a glass ! doesn't it ?!
        Ah, well, nevermind Happy St. Patrick's Day

Comment

This is kinda random, but has anyone seen the show "Night Court?" I think it was on the air in the 80's. My parents were watching it one night, and they got me hooked! Anyway, they have a character named Judge Stone (who reminds me of Jack in a way, has a sense of humor but is kinda more goofy) and then a female character named Christine Sullivan (who is kind of like Sam). In an episode I saw a few days ago, the Judge was talking to someone about Christine, and they talked about how they could never get together because he was a judge and Christine was a lawyer. And Christine also calls him "Sir" all the time too! I just thought it was funny how much like Jack and Sam the characters were!
          Wow, 200 posts! Yay!
          Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
            Indeed

I watched The Enemy Within a few days ago and there was a shippy scene that I had forgotten about. After Sam is rescued from the goa'uld Kawalski, she and Jack meet up in the briefing room. When General Hammond comes in, Jack reaches over and puts his hand on her arm as if to say, 'Nice to have you back; I'm glad you're OK.' I like the way he showed concern for her and especially the fact that he did it in front of an entire briefing room full of people. No need to hide or be on guard. It wasn't romantic, but it was tender and friendshippy - two things that I really missed later on in the series.

I couldn't find a picture of it, but at least this one from the same scene shows them in the briefing together:

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s1/1...03%5F0252.html
            Ahh! I missed that? Oh I Have to watch that again !! Good eye Sugar!

Comment

i know this has probably already be discussed....but....

if you were TPTB and you had to write the last episode of the series, how would it end?

ideas, thoughts, coments? all are welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by coolbeans

if you were TPTB and you had to write the last episode of the series, how would it end?

If you thinking S&J, finding end in epi Threads/M2
                sigpic

Comment

i know there's some con coming up next week that amanda is going to be at. are any shippers from gateworld going?

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisrocks
                    This is kinda random, but has anyone seen the show "Night Court?" I think it was on the air in the 80's. My parents were watching it one night, and they got me hooked! Anyway, they have a character named Judge Stone (who reminds me of Jack in a way, has a sense of humor but is kinda more goofy) and then a female character named Christine Sullivan (who is kind of like Sam). In an episode I saw a few days ago, the Judge was talking to someone about Christine, and they talked about how they could never get together because he was a judge and Christine was a lawyer. And Christine also calls him "Sir" all the time too! I just thought it was funny how much like Jack and Sam the characters were!
                    Wow, 200 posts! Yay!
                    uh, i was a christine/dan shipper.

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

honestly? the same way threads and moebius ended. (except maybe with an s/j kiss at the cabin)

Comment

last ep of the series?

well, if we're *forced* to have mitchell and vala on the show...

mitchell relieves himself of command of sg1. he realizes that he's almost gotten sg1 killed one too many times. he leaves and goes back to command training classes. (he eventually returns and resumes command of sg1, sans sam, daniel, and teal'c)

vala decides to take a to'kra symbiote. she's got too many bad memories of what she's went through and done. she wants peace and hopes she'll find it with a tok'ra companion.

daniel goes to atlantis, like he's wanted to for years. he'll take over for weir (who left with sheppard back to earth).

teal'c is going to play his time between living on earth (in his own house) and being an advisor to bra'tac, who's leading the new jaffa nation.

jack is retired, only coming back occasionally to help the asgard.

sam is back to heading research and developement at area 51.

sam and jack are married (already revealed in s10) and are expecting their first child.

everyone is happy and alive. everyone will continue to see one another, because they're best friends and love one another.

my show ends with ppl happy.

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                          uh, i was a christine/dan shipper.
                          sally
                          Hmm... they did have an interesting chemistry! I'm glad at least someone knows what I'm talking about!
                          Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                            mitchell relieves himself of command of sg1. he realizes that he's almost gotten sg1 killed one too many times. he leaves and goes back to command training classes. (he eventually returns and resumes command of sg1, sans sam, daniel, and teal'c)
                            sounds like a good idea - he could use some help

Comment

If I were TPTB? ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

Forgive me! I just had this picture in my mind .....ROTFLMAO!!!!

The PTB's last 3 minutes of the series might end like this:

Sam and the Furling leader are engaged to be married.

Teal'c killed Bratac after becoming a prior.

Daniel again ascends after hearing of Sam's impending wedding.

Cam is off trying to form another team even though the threat has been defeated by the flying penquins of war that flew from the Furlings ultra, supersonic, nuclear, naquada generated war machine.

Now if I were writing it, it would have my favorite fic ending of;

Jack's visiting the SGC unbeknownst to Sam. She's in the commissary just about to sit down with Daniel, Teal'c and Cam. She puts down her tray on the table, juggling her blue jello and diet coke so not to spill. She notices the surprised look on Daniel's face just as she's about to sit when suddenly, she's roughly and abruptly spun around to meet warm lips devouring hers like they're the last morsel on earth. She recognizes these lips, the taste, the feel and extends her arms around the owner of these lips not caring where she is. She disappears for a moment. A moment in time that include only she and the man she's loved ....WAIT A MINUTE! I DON"T WRITE FANFIC! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                                If I were TPTB? ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

Forgive me! I just had this picture in my mind .....ROTFLMAO!!!!

The PTB's last 3 minutes of the series might end like this:

Sam and the Furling leader are engaged to be married.

Teal'c killed Bratac after becoming a prior.

Daniel again ascends after hearing of Sam's impending wedding.

Cam is off trying to form another team even though the threat has been defeated by the flying penquins of war that flew from the Furlings ultra, supersonic, nuclear, naquada generated war machine.

Now if I were writing it, it would have my favorite fic ending of;

Jack's visiting the SGC unbeknownst to Sam. She's in the commissary just about to sit down with Daniel, Teal'c and Cam. She puts down her tray on the table, juggling her blue jello and diet coke so not to spill. She notices the surprised look on Daniel's face just as she's about to sit when suddenly, she's roughly and abruptly spun around to meet warm lips devouring hers like they're the last morsel on earth. She recognizes these lips, the taste, the feel and extends her arms around the owner of these lips not caring where she is. She disappears for a moment. A moment in time that include only she and the man she's loved ....WAIT A MINUTE! I DON"T WRITE FANFIC! LOL!

Maybe you should start!!!

My ending would be... Mitchell finally gets on Sam's nerves so much that she punches him. She gets in trouble for assulting a fellow officer and right in the middle of a lecture Landry says "I would have expected this from O'Neill, from what I have read in his file, but not you. Maybe eight years areound him was too long" or something to that effect. Sam has an epiphany, resigns from the SGC and hops on a plane to...somewhere.
                                Cut to O'Neill's apartment door. Sam knocks and he answers in...that outfit he wore in Sam's halucination! He is surprised but a minute later Sam pulls him into a MAJOR kiss I'd say...a minute or two long and very passionate. They look at each other and Sam says she loves him. He says it back and we end on the door closing, both of them inside and kissing again.

Spoiler:
                                Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Working...
                                X