Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey everyone...I posted earlier today, but I feel like I have to make up for my week away from the internet. And...I have videos that I made! (For summaries of the videos, go to the main page

Will I Ever Make it Home?

Fall Into Me

And last but not least; it's not Sam/Jack related, but I'll share. The Scourge Episode Video

The sites for my other two videos have changed; I re-uploaded everything after making the videos smaller (now they're all only about 5mb's)

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
    My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
    My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
    My Stargate Videos
    It's meant to be!

Comment

Ya know, with all this talk of the Shipper Commune, Penguins and cookies, it just occurred to me that we have had lots of newbies join the family since our last road trip and this pic is the perfect excuse for us jump on the shippy hippie bus and take a trip to the studios..... "We want Jack in S10!"

Rogue, ya haven't let the battery go flat have ya?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pacific Jack
        Well said and probably right. I would only add that age and wear and tear on the body also played a minor part too. Its just that TIIC as you call them should have resolved this issue by now. Its not this season or next that I'm concerned about, its the enjoyment of the previous 8. If they just conclude the Sam and Jack arc they can move on with the new story line in what ever way their minds take them. I would be happy with the original SG-1 story ending with S8. But, because they have left one part dangling it has irritated me and many others. I don't like the killer B's...Browder, Black, and Bridges but that is just me. I am not under 21, I do not have an IQ under 100, I am a practicing heterosexual, and I don't relate movies to video games. Others do, and I can appreciate that, but let us that don't leave with peace of mind. Then they can do what they want to please the new demographic. Sorry for the slight rant. I really mean no disrespect to anyone, but I hate unconcluded stories. I am not a fan of soap operas. I just watched all episodes over the last 12 months on DVD's and want AN ENDING.

Jack
        Hi Jack,
        I agree that an ending to the Sam and Jack Ship, a resolution as it were, is begging to be presented on the screen!! Sadly, Season 9 provided the fans with a big fat zero!! So, Season 10 is our next big hope. Camelot's cliffhanger could provide TPTB with an ideal opportunity to
        Spoiler:
        get back on the Ship path with, for example, 1. at a minimum, Jack's expressed interest in Sam's fate OR 2. better yet, Jack in a rescue mission.
        IMHO, this could be a starting point! I wonder what they've actually chosen to do for the season premiere? Hmmm?
        sigpic

Comment

The toughest part me is that SG-1 keeps getting renewed.The Sam/Jack resolution is in limbo as long as SG-1 keeps getting picked up.I cannot see a resoultion until the last episode or an SG-1 Movie.I do hope to see some Ship if RDA appears before the series finale.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
            The toughest part me is that SG-1 keeps getting renewed.The Sam/Jack resolution is in limbo as long as SG-1 keeps getting picked up.I cannot see a resoultion until the last episode or an SG-1 Movie.I do hope to see some Ship if RDA appears before the series finale.
            resolution at the end of SG without any shipy in show?, hm, terrible and strange
            movie, it's bluff from TPTB

but nice dream

sigpic

Comment

There's no telling how long this Show will last.I keep thinking there is no way the Show gets picked up and it does.I think a Movie is still possible but if SG-1 going to an 11th Season a Movie with RDA does not look good.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                There's no telling how long this Show will last.I keep thinking there is no way the Show gets picked up and it does.I think a Movie is still possible but if SG-1 going to an 11th Season a Movie with RDA does not look good.
                11. season
                kill shipy quickly a quietly , or RDA in full 11. season or after 200. epi everyting fine becouse is married
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Englemyer
                  Hi guys! Does anyone agree with me that Sam'a character has gone back to her season one self! I don't know if anyone has mentioned it, but its like they have nothing to play off against EG: RDA add lib

MISS HIM ALWAYS!
                  it's not so much that i think sam's went back to season 1 sam, but that the events of seasons 7 and 8 never happened to sam. there's *no* progression really. and yes, i'm talking about s/j.

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    it's not so much that i think sam's went back to season 1 sam, but that the events of seasons 7 and 8 never happened to sam. there's *no* progression really. and yes, i'm talking about s/j.

sally
                    It depends on how far they use the Moebius excuse. I would have preferred Moebius to be in front of Threads instead of after.
                    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                      It depends on how far they use the Moebius excuse. I would have preferred Moebius to be in front of Threads instead of after.
                      M2 and Threads have this same ENDS (M2 little better ), but
                      together like a together
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                        HELP!!!!!! All this nostalgia with penguins and cookies is fantastic so I went to my Shipper Town link in my faves and DISASTER! The link doesn't work any more

Does anyone have it on their hard drive and can either post it here or e-mail it to me?????
                        Don't worry!! Here it is....http://www.madmala.com/sjshippix/ShipperTown.htm

Token ~

Comment

ooh, flirty!

and yes, they're *very* flirty in that scene!

*sighs*

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                            OMG!!! That is sooo cute I've never seen that before!!! *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
                              I love this scene, especially Sam's reaction. If this is not flirting, then I don't know what is.

Is this from Evolution where he tells her he's going to find Daniel? Otherwise, I can't place it. But, yeah, I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                                Is this from Evolution where he tells her he's going to find Daniel? Otherwise, I can't place it. But, yeah, I like it.
                                It's at the very end of Evolution, when she gets back!! When they decide to got have lunch together. Aaaah those were the days

Comment

Working...
                                X