X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHIP ALIVE!

sigpic

Comment

Nice montage (((Sam Carter))) , a little sad, but really nice. I love this scene, too. Sam turns to Jack for comfort and it just looks so natural, the way he holds her...
      "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
        Nice montage (((Sam Carter))) , a little sad, but really nice. I love this scene, too. Sam turns to Jack for comfort and it just looks so natural, the way he holds her...
        its just such a sweet and intimate hug. i LOVE the way he turns his face into her neck.
        Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
        Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
        Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
          i thought i'd share this with everyone. it's just sweet. i had a little creative moment after watching 'Heroes'. Okay, so not so much watching 'Heroes' as much as watching the shippy scene, re winding, watching the shippy scene again, rewinding etc. Its nothing spectacular but i love this scene so much so montaged these two screencaps....

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...eByMe/Hero.jpg

the way they both kind of have their eyes closed... it's kind of as if... this is where they are meant to be. They are at peace in each others arms.
          It reminds me of this scene.

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
            It reminds me of this scene.

ohhh yes. i love that scene.

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
              Lol meimei
              Well, I must have anticipated S9 because my cookie mug broke and I don't fit in my shipper t-shirt anymore Damn those shipper cookies
              Blame the shirt on the laundry... *cackle*

Comment

If anyone is interested....

http://sjnc17.stargate-brats.net/viewstory.php?sid=1484

heres a fanfiction rec. Its rated 'teen' at the mo. Its so sweet. its an AU version of 'Grace'. its not mine, i just read the first 2 chapters and i'm loving it!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
                  ohhh yes. i love that scene.
                  The way she looks at him right before he hugs her. It's like she's saying: "I need you right now."

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
                    The way she looks at him right before he hugs her. It's like she's saying: "I need you right now."

And this was before Solitudes right? When they officially decided the ship started...

Spoiler:
                    Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

hey guys,

just watching all the shippy moments on dvd all over again and i yet again fell in love with sam and jack and their "relationship" no one can deny the fact that they were meant to be together.

i felt happy about sam mentioning a couple of times about if she maybe or may not be in a relationship but i think she is.
                      I never for one thought that they may put sam with cam as it would never work,they wouldn't do that and they haven't got the spark that sam and jack had from the very first moment that they met.

i must admit though that vala is growing on me fresh sassy women,considering that i did not like her at all when she first came.

lets just hope that RDA does us proud and comes back to set things straight.

wynterxx

(by the way i'm loving the series BONES oooooooo Angel all over again)

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by zuz

he he. makes my shippy heart miss a beat!

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                          And this was before Solitudes right? When they officially decided the ship started...
                          Yes, but this moment is more about friendship and trust. I wouldn't call it shippy per se.
                          ...and friendship and trust are along with attraction essential ingredients of love.
                          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                            hey guys,

just watching all the shippy moments on dvd all over again and i yet again fell in love with sam and jack and their "relationship" no one can deny the fact that they were meant to be together.

i felt happy about sam mentioning a couple of times about if she maybe or may not be in a relationship but i think she is.
                            I never for one thought that they may put sam with cam as it would never work,they wouldn't do that and they haven't got the spark that sam and jack had from the very first moment that they met.

i must admit though that vala is growing on me fresh sassy women,considering that i did not like her at all when she first came.

lets just hope that RDA does us proud and comes back to set things straight.

wynterxx

(by the way i'm loving the series BONES oooooooo Angel all over again)
                            OMG me too!! i LOVE Bones. I miss ANGEL, DAMN the WB to hell!!!! I am obsessed with Angel. I love how they are showing 'The Best of Angel' on SkyOne straight after 'Bones' airs in the UK) You gotta love SkyOne.... Stargate, Stargate Atlantis, Bones, Angel re-runs, Buffy re-runs (hell even Stargate re-runs) LONG LIVE SKYONE!!!

as far as the Sam/Cam thing goes... i think the writers may be just trying to throw us off the trail. maybe they are planning on getting Sam & Jack together but wanna make us THINK they aren't.

The writers couldn't do that though (get Sam & Cam together i mean). It would be unmoral. we've been true Sam&Jack shippers for SO long. They saw how we all reacted to Sam & Mr potato head (as some genius shipper put it) (i'm not even mentioning his real name i hate him so much). It would be so unfair to do that to us.

SAM & JACK FOREVER!!!!!

Comment

[spam]
                              ok, we've got some new people in these parts so i'd just like to point all our lovely newbies in the direction of the Who should lead SG-1?thread. don't feel obligated to post, but vote if you'd like to.
                              [/spam]

staying on topic:

Spoiler:
                              damn i miss him
                              sigpic
                              "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                              Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

penquins, potatoes, and cookies, OH MY!!!!

It always warms my Shipper heart to walk down Shippertown lane.

Big hug to the Shipper Family!!!!!

I will be heading to Vancouver also! I'm going to have Amanda sign my Shipper Town map! And any other Shippers that are attending!! (hopefully you charge too much )

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X