This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargate barbie
    speaking of fan fic. has anyone been reading "alternate politics" on ff.net? i'm just curious because i haven't seen it updated in a while, and i'm wondering whats goin' on there.

EDIT: OMG! how the heck did i get to 1700 posts!?! woooo!

Congrats on 1700 Posts!!!

Spoiler:
    Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

bump
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
        Doesn't he lick her after that? I think that part's in the director video thingie they have on the DVDs.

(Director video thingie? Clearly I've lost my grasp on the English language.)
        Thingy is a perfectly acceptable technical term. I use it all the time...

Comment

Doesn't he lick her after that? I think that part's in the director video thingie they have on the DVDs.

(Director video thingie? Clearly I've lost my grasp on the English language.)
          yeah, he licked her!

then he tasted the makeup and did that 'eh, yucky!' face, all the while very much enjoying himself.

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            I love that moment too. Here are a couple of pictures of that. I'm afraid they're not very clear because of the smoke in the lab. You see Sam still holding his arm after everything is okay. Great moment Zoser.

If I remember correctly, on the commentary they said the special effects weren't supposed to be that much. AT and RDA were reacting to the unexpected additional sparks. But it makes a great shippy effect as well...

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
              Well if the reigning queen of fanfic can use the word thingy....!

(Now, are we considering both "thingy" and "thingie" to be proper usage?)
              sigpic
              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

I use the term thingy all the time too... "You know, the thingy! The thing with the thingy." Really annoys my family. Especially when they know what I mean...

Random pic.

Spoiler:

Comment

Well if the reigning queen of fanfic can use the word thingy....!

(Now, are we considering both "thingy" and "thingie" to be proper usage?)
                  *cackle* Reigning queen.... *cackle*

Thingy, thingie... Tomato, tomatoe... A preference! An affectation... They both convey the appropriate information.

*cackle*

Comment

If I remember correctly, on the commentary they said the special effects weren't supposed to be that much. AT and RDA were reacting to the unexpected additional sparks. But it makes a great shippy effect as well...
                    Yep. Amanda was speaking with Martin Wood and the last set of sparks weren't supposed to happen and she jumped and grabbed onto Rick. *sigh* They're too cute together on screen.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                      Yep. Amanda was speaking with Martin Wood and the last set of sparks weren't supposed to happen and she jumped and grabbed onto Rick. *sigh* They're too cute together on screen.
                      It seems the crew like to surprise the cast. Like in Learning Curve.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                        What did they do in Learning Curve?
                        sigpic

Comment

ok, uh, what happened in learning curve? (the memory is the first to go y'know )

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                            ok, uh, what happened in learning curve? (the memory is the first to go y'know )
                            Glad to see I'm not the only one.
                            sigpic

Comment

Nothing shippy. It was the scene where Sam and Merrin started the generator for the first time. The crew had rigged the desk to actually shake and had not told AT or BI. They really were surprised. Apparently AT loves it when they do tings like that.
                              Yes, I am sitting here with my IC Seasons 3 and 4...

Spoiler:

Comment

Nothing shippy. It was the scene where Sam and Merrin started the generator for the first time. The crew had rigged the desk to actually shake and had not told AT or BI. They really were surprised. Apparently AT loves it when they do tings like that.
                                Yes, I am sitting here with my IC Seasons 3 and 4...
                                cool. i didn't know that.

Comment

Working...
                                X