X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meimei
    Maybe Vala's
    Spoiler:
    husband got so much air time because he's probably not going to live past the season finale? I would be willing to bet we would have gotten our complete resolution had they killed off Jack. Probably a death scene immediately after the wedding. I'd rather have it unresolved on screen with a possible Jack return and let my imagination have them living happily together. I wouldn't want them to kill him off!
    yup

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
      yup
      As much as the episode had me yawning, Crusades did (includes season 10 spoilers)
      Spoiler:
      make me feel sorry for Vala. She's not going to keep the sweet husband, how could she if she's joining SG1. And the baby? Well, I'll be real interested to see what happens to it. She won't be keeping it on SG1 either!

Although I did laugh my posterior off at MS's portrayal of Vala in the locker room. Cracked me up totally. It was the best part of the whole show! Of course, it only lasted a few seconds and the yawns set in... Oh, well, gave me time to work on the novel.

Comment

Maybe Vala's
        Spoiler:
        husband got so much air time because he's probably not going to live past the season finale? I would be willing to bet we would have gotten our complete resolution had they killed off Jack. Probably a death scene immediately after the wedding. I'd rather have it unresolved on screen with a possible Jack return and let my imagination have them living happily together. I wouldn't want them to kill him off!
        I second that! I can tell you that if they killed off Jack, I would never watch the show again.
        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Us shippers are so in sync, everytime I read a post and respond in my head the next post says exactly what I would have said. I want Jack and Sam together (where I can see them) so badly I can't stand it anymore. When I am watching Sci-Fi and they show coming attractions for Monday nights Stargate and I see Jack back in action I feel what is lost on the "new Stargate". I honestly hope that he will return for the 200th episode to unite with Sam, it just has to happen.

Comment

As much as the episode had me yawning, Crusades did (includes season 10 spoilers)
            Spoiler:
            make me feel sorry for Vala. She's not going to keep the sweet husband, how could she if she's joining SG1. And the baby? Well, I'll be real interested to see what happens to it. She won't be keeping it on SG1 either!

Although I did laugh my posterior off at MS's portrayal of Vala in the locker room. Cracked me up totally. It was the best part of the whole show! Of course, it only lasted a few seconds and the yawns set in... Oh, well, gave me time to work on the novel.
            definitely. i've said it already, but funniest opening sequence ever. in reality though, its the first part of a two parter, and part one is almost always the more talky show.
            Spoiler:
            i'm also quite hopeful for part two in terms of the other characters, especially sam. it actually looks like they'll give her something to do, so yay.

although i'm not holding out much hope for a ship reference in the next one, but thats to be expected given the circumstances.

Comment

Sorry for the cross-post...

-

!! FIC REC !!

This is a a feel-good piece - with a heafty dose of angst thrown in for good measure. If you're feeling Sam/Jack blue, sad or depressed, it's nice and LONG, and full of ups and downs. Mind the occasional plot or dialogue cliche (which I know not everyone even cares too much about) and you'll really come away with a happy sigh.

I'd classify it as really good (very well written) cliche!fic, and I mean that in the best possible way.

"Reap What Is Sown" by Karibou
              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1999024/1/
              (also available as a single document in the SG-1 Novel Archive if you hate chapters: http://sgnovels.shahrazad.net/storie...whatissown.txt)

-
              Last edited by minigeek; 08 March 2006, 01:52 PM.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Is anyone else having trouble with the site? I can't refresh most of the time.

Comment

yeah, servers running slow again
                  sigpic
                  "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                  Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                    I thought I was the only one that found this episode on the boring side. I would loved to have seen them pan over to one of the team and see they had dozed off.
                    ROTFL

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                      I thought I was the only one that found this episode on the boring side. I would loved to have seen them pan over to one of the team and see they had dozed off.
                      well, i'll admit teal'c did look a little sleepy.

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                        Us shippers are so in sync, everytime I read a post and respond in my head the next post says exactly what I would have said. I want Jack and Sam together (where I can see them) so badly I can't stand it anymore. When I am watching Sci-Fi and they show coming attractions for Monday nights Stargate and I see Jack back in action I feel what is lost on the "new Stargate". I honestly hope that he will return for the 200th episode to unite with Sam, it just has to happen.
                        I read untie instead of unite and thought 'that might be interesting!'
                        sigpic
                        Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                          Sorry for the cross-post...

-

!! FIC REC !!

This is a a feel-good piece - with a heafty dose of angst thrown in for good measure. If you're feeling Sam/Jack blue, sad or depressed, it's nice and LONG, and full of ups and downs. Mind the occasional plot or dialogue cliche (which I know not everyone even cares too much about) and you'll really come away with a happy sigh.

I'd classify it as really good (very well written) cliche!fic, and I mean that in the best possible way.

"Reap What Is Sown" by Karibou
                          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1999024/1/
                          (also available as a single document in the SG-1 Novel Archive if you hate chapters: http://sgnovels.shahrazad.net/storie...whatissown.txt)

-
                          That IS a good fic. I read that quite a while ago. I think I'll indulge myself again

Comment

I thought there weren't going to be guests anymore. Yet I see 5. I like guests, used to be one myself. Just curious. Did the problem get fixed or is that why I was having trouble earlier?

Comment

slightly off topic here-but i have a request from our own Abydosorphan.

She was wondering if anyone had a screencap from New Order showing Jack with his hand on Sam's leg?

thanks
                              rosemary
                              Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                                slightly off topic here-but i have a request from our own Abydosorphan.

She was wondering if anyone had a screencap from New Order showing Jack with his hand on Sam's leg?

thanks
                                rosemary
                                I do! Here you go..

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X