This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meimei
    I won't believe it until Gateworld posts it on their website. They have good inside information and they confirm it. I just want to see Jack again! Mitchell is such a poor substitute. I might like him if Jack were still around but he's beginning to annoy me.

Although, I haven't seen anything remotely shippy in his interaction with Sam. They've evidently known each other a long time, since before season eight. They're friends but that's it and that's all I see. *Mei Mei puts on her 'no ship if it ain't J/S' blinders*
    Once again, it seems that TPTB have forgotten that they wouldn't have made it to 200 episodes if it wasn't for RDA.
    sigpic

Comment

MasterPower was posting on the Sam/Daniel Ship Thread.I think he may have been on the Sam/Jack Thread to cause trouble.MasterPower said it was confirmed and yet could not remember where he seen the information

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
        MasterPower was posting on the Sam/Daniel Ship Thread.I think he may have been on the Sam/Jack Thread to cause trouble.MasterPower said it was confirmed and yet could not remember where he seen the information
        Thank You! Someone who never posts here comes on and says something which they can't confirm the site they saw it. Shame! It would be on GW if that was true!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
          Thank You! Someone who never posts here comes on and says something which they can't confirm the site they saw it. Shame! It would be on GW if that was true!
          Went on both sites and saw nothing about RDA not appearing in the 200th episode.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
            YESS!! So Jack may be back for the 200th episode?

I may watch through s9 after all.

Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

I've Been SPANKed by the Love Monkey!!

Comment

Originally posted by nell
              Spoiler:
              In Ex Deus Machina, this was the Shippiest Season 9 clue that Sam and Jack are together!! Sam and Daniel flew to Washington, D.C. to try to locate Ba'al. He was threatening to blow up stuff on earth if the military tried to apprehend him. Yadda yadda yadda!!!

Sam and Daniel met up with Agent Barrett, NID, to plan the Ba'al stakeout.
              Daniel leaves with another agent. Sam and Agent Barrett are together in a van. Barrett strikes up a conversation. How are you? Blah blah blah How's Pete?

I don't remember her words exactly but Sam said that "We broke up....the best thing for both of us." Barrett says he's sorry (he doesn't mean it) and "so, you're single again?" Sam screws up her face and says, "NOT EXACTLY."

Now what do you think that means???? Yes, it means that she is dating Jack, in a relationship with Jack, engaged to Jack or married to Jack!!!!

This is why I say ShipShipHooray!!! On the negative side, we don't have confirmation on the screen but I believe they are together.
              You mistake, honey
              For me is proof
              Spoiler:
              9.06 BeachHead, Timing, and Sam smilie, if Landry say Jack bla bla ..., this is single situation in 9. Season, Jack & Sam realy together
              http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/6479/90610mw.jpg
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                Went on both sites and saw nothing about RDA not appearing in the 200th episode.
                I did that too. I refuse point blank to believe any rumours like that until I see it on RDA's own site or the news section of this one.
                always and forever
                My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
                  You mistake, honey
                  For me is proof
                  Spoiler:
                  9.06 BeachHead, Timing, and Sam smilie, if Landry say Jack bla bla ..., this is single situation in 9. Season, Jack & Sam realy together
                  http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/6479/90610mw.jpg
                  It is probably a case of dual confirmation-an albeit small reference in each of the episodes.
                  always and forever

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                    It is probably a case of dual confirmation-an albeit small reference in each of the episodes.

sigpic

Comment

i am watch epi 9.17 "The Scourge"
                      Spoiler:
                      it's only my imagination or Sam looks like a Jack ?, pretty sarcastic, love this

little about 9.18 "Arthur's Mantle"
                      Spoiler:
                      without shippy between anyone, friendship, i happy because my foolish prophecy is mistake
                      TPTB have 1 green point from me
                      Last edited by dexterav; 26 February 2006, 05:03 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

i am watch epi 9.17 "The Scourge"
                        Spoiler:
                        it's only my imagination or Sam looks like a Jack ?, pretty sarcastic, love this

little about 9.18 "Arthur's Mantle"
                        Spoiler:
                        without shippy between anyone, friendship, i happy because my foolish prophecy is mistake
                        TPTB have 1 green point from me
                        It funny cause
                        Spoiler:
                        I think a lot of Jack has rubbed off on her! She's really gotten a great sense of humor this season. A lot of things she's said kind of remind me of something Jack would say.
                        In my opinion of course.

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
                          It funny cause
                          Spoiler:
                          I think a lot of Jack has rubbed off on her! She's really gotten a great sense of humor this season. A lot of things she's said kind of remind me of something Jack would say.
                          In my opinion of course.

Ship S&J is alive!
                          hehe
                          sigpic

Comment

Ship S&J is alive!
                            hehe
                            AMEN!!! It may be subtle, but its still there!! And thats what counts!!!

Comment

Fishing? FISHING!
                              Canon? CANON!
                              Forever? FOREVER!
                              Together? TOGETHER!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
                                AMEN!!! It may be subtle, but its still there!! And thats what counts!!!
                                Exactly! It was quite subtle in some of the early seasons as well, but it was emphatically there. Of course, it helped having both Sam and Jack on the screen then. But I'm not giving up hope.
                                always and forever

Comment

Working...
                                X