X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nell
    Tell me, please, is this a bad joke??!!
    I won't believe it until Gateworld posts it on their website. They have good inside information and they confirm it. I just want to see Jack again! Mitchell is such a poor substitute. I might like him if Jack were still around but he's beginning to annoy me.

Although, I haven't seen anything remotely shippy in his interaction with Sam. They've evidently known each other a long time, since before season eight. They're friends but that's it and that's all I see. *Mei Mei puts on her 'no ship if it ain't J/S' blinders*

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
      I won't believe it until Gateworld posts it on their website. They have good inside information and they confirm it. I just want to see Jack again! Mitchell is such a poor substitute. I might like him if Jack were still around but he's beginning to annoy me.
      I'm still holding out hope that they pull an ER. You know, where George Clooney appeared at the end of the episode where Hathaway left and NO ONE knew until the episode aired.

Obscure fact: That ending was fillmed in my state! George was so close yet so far...

Spoiler:
      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
        Sure no worries Sal.. I've had a look through the rest of the Moebius kiss caps and that was the only open mouthed one... but I'll lighten some more up anyway

would you mind, too, working on some of the 'grace' pics? i want to see if we get any tongue action.

oh, what about the scenes just before and after the open mouthed 'moebius' cap you did? anything there to drool on?

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
          It has already been confirmed O'Neill won't be back for the 200th episode
          WHAT?!?!!?!? Don't say that!

sigpic
          "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
          Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by anne87
            But if they do bring back RDA for the 200th (please please please) then a fair bit of time will have passed since season 9 - so any issues that they had as a couple regarding season 9 would have to have been dealt with before, and it would have been well over a year since Threads, so they really couldn't pick up from there.

We're not stupid. We know what they've been up to offscreen

I would have thought that essentially, as they've ignored it during season 9, that there would be no way that the writers would include an in depth ship between Sam and Jack, especially if it only appears in one episode.

Personally, I would be happy with Jack coming back to SGC for major crisis (cos thats the only way he'd stick around with significant screen time), one overt shippy bit to say "Hey, look!! They're together!! Happy now? (A resounding yes, methinks), then on with the adventure - with subtle shippy bits along the way - would love a private joke, with the two of them grinning at each other, while Daniel looks completely confused in the background
            i'm going back and forth on whether i *want* them together right now, seeing as 'ripple effect' had a ripple effect.

but, let's just say that....

jack comes back in the 200th ep. sam and him have *not* been in a relay yet, but *this* is where things start to heat up. either sam or jack makes the official and *finally!* move. if it went down this way, the
            Spoiler:
            almost kiss
            in 'ripple effect' wouldn't be so bad because sam wouldn't have *been* in a relay with jack at that time.

bleh. i'm not sure what i want anymore, other than SEEING THEM IN A RELATIONSHIP!

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
              I assume you like JackieONeill Nut then

Here's the link if anyone's not read her stuff yet http://www.fanfiction.net/u/804090/

As for NC-17 or PWP - I just don't go there I'm afraid. Too risque for me.
              I have to confess, I'm terrible at remembering who wrote what. I've probably read her stuff and loved it, but didn't know where to go for more, so thank for the link!
              - Mary
              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

would you mind, too, working on some of the 'grace' pics? i want to see if we get any tongue action.

sally

There is tongue action in the Grace kiss...

At least it looks like that to me...

Spoiler:
                Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  Apparently I'm Elizabeth Weir and my boyfriend is Carson Beckett...
                  Why isn't Jonas on this darn quiz! <stupid thing!> As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't count. :-P
                  - Mary
                  SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                  Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
                    It has already been confirmed O'Neill won't be back for the 200th episode.
                    What!?! lalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                    Here you are Oma. Good luck!

Stargate boyfriend: http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=133398

Stargate Girl: http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=133290
                    I wanna know everybody's results!
                    I'm Teyla-exercise,dance freak came out in me

With a tie-breaker my boyfriend is Carson Beckett-gotta love the accents!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei

Although, I haven't seen anything remotely shippy in his interaction with Sam. They've evidently known each other a long time, since before season eight. They're friends but that's it and that's all I see. *Mei Mei puts on her 'no ship if it ain't J/S' blinders*
                      I want proof. **stomps foot** And, Shippers, please DON'T WORRY about Sam and Cam. I agree with meimei. It ain't gonna happen. TPTB are not stupid. Slow. Painfully slow with the delivery of The Ship. But, Cam and Sam are colleagues and friends. Period!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pacific Jack
                        I wont give up the ship until I have to. And, I hope I don't have to. But, to be as precise as possible in my thinking I have to follow what has happened so far on screen. Sam and Jack have been in love since at least S4 and probably since S2. They finally got together in Threads. Fishing was the metaphor for their coupling. Okay, so far so good. RDA was leaving the show and you are right that they could not emphasize their relationship anymore so as to incorporate new characters and storylines. But, since the start of S9
                        Spoiler:

all reference to anything Sam and Jack, except for EDM, has been at best vague and at worst negative to the ship. Ripple Effect, and I hate to keep bringing that up, changed the dynamics of the ship IMO. Either Sam's pass at Marty was at least mental cheating on Jack if they are together off screen, or they are not in an "official" relationship. We have no proof of either of this from what has been happening this season. We are all left to wondering what is going on. My thought is that RDA might have seen this episode and concluded that they are changing what had occurred to Sam and Jack for whatever reason. He MAY have decided to skip returning for a guest appearance so as not to negate the integrity of his character. If he does make a guest appearance, it will most definitely be to get his lady. But, I will not be satisfied if the writers choose to simply ignore what happened in RE and act as if nothing had happened. Something did happen and it needs to be dealt with. I want Sam and Jack closure, but I want it done the right way not just any way. I know its only a TV show and not real life, but they need to remain within the reality created by the writers. Like all stories, even fiction, things must remain in context. I fear that the writers may just decide to disregard the "pass" and pick up Sam and Jack where they left off in Threads. Probably most shippers will be delighted with this outcome, but to me it will seem oddly engineered and unconvincing. I may be demanding and unrealistic concerning this issue, but it will be the only way I can accept the previous canon.

Jack
                        Jack,
                        I couldn't agree with you more. LOL!!! While TPTB should resolve the relationship within the reality that they have created, as a Shipper I will accept tinkering to produce the outcome that I yearn for. A confirmation of their relationship in a public setting among friends like Daniel and Teal'c. And a big, honkin' kiss!

Writers modify/change/alter/tweak/adjust character histories all the time. As a fan I likewise modify/change/alter/tweak/adjust my acceptance of the show and move forward with what they produce or find another show. Right now, I am doing an outstanding job of adapting to this **cough cough** multitude of changes. You should know that I cut my teeth on American soap operas. Those shows require an inordinate amount of stamina!! I don't watch them anymore but if I could survive General Hospital, One Life to Live and All MyChildren for *cough cough* alot of years then SG-1 is a piece of cake.

Speaking of which, I'm hungry. BTW, Jack, I enjoy your opinions. I don't mean to give you a hard time. You've got good points.
                        sigpic

Comment

As far as RDA not being in the 200th ep, I wouldn't be surprised if they did everything in their power to keep it under wraps. Unless RDA has a crazy stalker who reports on his presence at Bridge studios we may not know anything till THEY choose to tell.

Exactly when did it become public knowledge that RDA had done the Mastercard advert? And when was it actually filmed????

Comment

Originally posted by Toll Verliebt
                            When, Where?? TELL ME!! TELL ME EVERYTHING!!!! *grabs collar and starts shaking hard* TELL ME!!
                            I just might faint from lack of oxygen to my brain. When I read that I was squeeing so hard I couldn't breath! please tell me when that happened!!
                            Spoiler:
                            In Ex Deus Machina, this was the Shippiest Season 9 clue that Sam and Jack are together!! Sam and Daniel flew to Washington, D.C. to try to locate Ba'al. He was threatening to blow up stuff on earth if the military tried to apprehend him. Yadda yadda yadda!!!

Sam and Daniel met up with Agent Barrett, NID, to plan the Ba'al stakeout.
                            Daniel leaves with another agent. Sam and Agent Barrett are together in a van. Barrett strikes up a conversation. How are you? Blah blah blah How's Pete?

I don't remember her words exactly but Sam said that "We broke up....the best thing for both of us." Barrett says he's sorry (he doesn't mean it) and "so, you're single again?" Sam screws up her face and says, "NOT EXACTLY."

Now what do you think that means???? Yes, it means that she is dating Jack, in a relationship with Jack, engaged to Jack or married to Jack!!!!

This is why I say ShipShipHooray!!! On the negative side, we don't have confirmation on the screen but I believe they are together.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                              Spoiler:
                              In Ex Deus Maching, this was the Shippiest Season 9 clue that Sam and Jack are together!! Sam and Daniel flew to Washington, D.C. to try to locate Ba'al. He was threatening to blow up stuff on earth if the military tried to apprehend him. Yadda yadda yadda!!!

Sam and Daniel met up with Agent Barrett, NID, to plan the Ba'al stakeout.
                              Daniel leaves with another agent. Sam and Agent Barrett are together in a van. Barrett strikes up a conversation. How are you? Blah blah blah How's Pete?

I don't remember her words exactly but Sam said that "We broke up....the best thing for both of us." Barrett says he's sorry (he doesn't mean it) and "so, you're single again?" Sam screws up her face and says, "NOT EXACTLY."

Now what do you think that means???? Yes, it means that she is dating Jack, in a relationship with Jack, engaged to Jack or married to Jack!!!!

This is why I say ShipShipHooray!!! On the negative side, we don't have confirmation on the screen but I believe they are together.

OMG!!!
                              Spoiler:
                              when she said "not exactly" I was so grinning and sqeeing!! I was yelling "tell us more gosh darn it". TPTB sooooo love to tease us!!! It's like that little carrot on a string that we just can't get too!

Comment

Not the second page!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X