This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trupi
    None of the shippers were afraid of Felgar and Sam. McKay shouldn't be too far from the shippers' indifference. He not that far above Felgar as far as nerdiness.
    yeah, but pete was a nerd (to me), and look where they went there!

mckay scares me now. heck, the guy that cleans the lint off the computer monitors scares me now! i do NOT trust the ptb to throw another hurdle (or 'other') into the mix.

BUT

adds dramatic pause for effect

still more pause

hears crowd grumble

i still believe we'll get our happy sam/jack ending!

i just hope it's not when sam is in a wheelchair and pushing jack on his gurney.

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      yeah, but pete was a nerd (to me), and look where they went there!

mckay scares me now. heck, the guy that cleans the lint off the computer monitors scares me now! i do NOT trust the ptb to throw another hurdle (or 'other') into the mix.

BUT

adds dramatic pause for effect

still more pause

hears crowd grumble

i still believe we'll get our happy sam/jack ending!

i just hope it's not when sam is in a wheelchair and pushing jack on his gurney.

sally
      b

Lol Sal! You got my head full of horrible images!
      sigpic

Comment

I love this episode "In the Line of Duty". Jack cries for Sam! When Sam cries out to Jack to help her! OMG! Love it!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
          Sorry to hear it Gatetrixer.I though the chemistry with Hailey and Sam was great and it would have given the Show another Female character.Not to mention Jack liked Hailey.Sam and Hailey could have had some great banter like Jack and Daniel.I think having a character everyone knows was the way to go.It's like promotion from within.
          I agree. Although Jonas would have been my first choice, Hailey would have been a ton of fun. And I did get an impression that she had a bit of a crush on Jack. I like that. <g> Not enough to be a threat, just enough to be cute.
          - Mary
          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Night, all. Catch you later. Until then, may all your dreams come true - especially the shippy ones!

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
              And I did get an impression that she had a bit of a crush on Jack.
              But really, who doesn't?
              sigpic
              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

I was never afraid just grossed out at the thought of Sam/Felger and Sam/McKay.I hated how Sam warmed up to McKay.Sam gave McKay hope that She liked him and now we have McKay dreaming about Sam.

Comment

I would probably still be watching if Hailey or Jonas were on SG-1.I think there were great possibilities with Hailey and Sam on the same team.Sam as a mentor to Hailey.The Show would not seem like a new Show.RDA coming back to guest star would have added to the fun.TPTB could have saved Money on not hiring BB and CB and you know how they Love to save Money.I bet the ratings would be better as well.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    no red jello, but i don't think rda is *fat*.

i like a man with a bit more to squeeze... *sighs*

sally
                    " Love Handles!"

Comment

I love this episode "In the Line of Duty". Jack cries for Sam! When Sam cries out to Jack to help her! OMG! Love it!
                      I just watched ITLOD the other night Trupi. I'm almost convinced that this was the episode where Jack realised that his feelings for Sam went beyond simple physical attraction.
                      always and forever
                      My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                      My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

just have to post one of my fav pics

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
                          I can't believe it!!!!!Sci-fi is screwing around with the order of epi's! Tonight we get TBFTGrace Of God, then Line of Duty. They're skipping Politics, Within the Serpent's Grasp and Serpent's Lair. I understand the need to be a little flexible given the three hour time slot, but those 4 go in sequence and Politics literally take up where GOG leaves off. <huff huff puff puff grrrrrrrr> Luckily we're savvy enough to sort it out but what about the newbies who don't know any better. Don't we owe them something. It's like teaching algebra 2 before algebra 1. What ding dongs.
                          I thought that was real dumb too. They have also aired Abyss before Frozen - just makes no sense.
                          Also watching these make me cringe thinking of season 9. I not only miss RDA but the great story telling and wonderful acting. I've seen TBFTGOG more times than I can count but still fell the tension of Daniel's dilema and the bravery of their Gen. O'Neill going off to die to save our world. (and of course the great hug)
                          sigpic
                          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                            I just watched ITLOD the other night Trupi. I'm almost convinced that this was the episode where Jack realised that his feelings for Sam went beyond simple physical attraction.
                            My feeling exactly! Even when they got an intruder alert in the gate room, Jack sent Teal'c and stayed behind.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                              " Love Handles!"
                              I'll hang onto those handles anytime!
                              sigpic

Comment

My feeling exactly! Even when they got an intruder alert in the gate room, Jack sent Teal'c and stayed behind.
                                Now you've said that I'm definitely convinced it was the case. I feel a fanfic coming on! (Although it's probably been done before....)
                                always and forever
                                My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                                My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Working...
                                X