This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
    I'll probably get a bunch of red jello for this: I hope & pray that RDA is in the 200th episode and also that he has increased the daily laps in his pool since he filmed that Super Bowl ad in December. I don't want to see Gen. O'Neill with a silhouette like Gen. Landry. Not that he hasn't earned the right to that, but later, please.
    no red jello, but i don't think rda is *fat*.

i like a man with a bit more to squeeze... *sighs*

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear it Gatetrixer.I though the chemistry with Hailey and Sam was great and it would have given the Show another Female character.Not to mention Jack liked Hailey.Sam and Hailey could have had some great banter like Jack and Daniel.I think having a character everyone knows was the way to go.It's like promotion from within.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
        It's scary how they are writing BB's character. I really starting to hate Mitchell and I don't want to direct those feelings towards BB but~~~~~it's getting harder every episode. The only episode that the group really intereacted correctly was in "Eton". The next week the whole chemistry crashed again! TPTB really don't know what they are doing!
        Yeah and how about his
        Spoiler:
        whining about babysitting the diplomats in the Scourge.
        I agree with majorsal, there are far more quailified officers to lead SG-1, Sam for one.
        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
          We know they have bathrooms because in the Orlin epi, Jack told Sam he had to pee and went into a door marked lavatory after their little hallway chat.
          she should have helped him.

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            She should have offered to help!

*Mei Mei runs from thread with mod paddle following*

ooh, great smutty minds think alike!

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

We know they have bathrooms because in the Orlin epi, Jack told Sam he had to pee and went into a door marked lavatory after their little hallway chat.

I remember, I remember. There was such a big deal made out of a diagram of the original Enterprise that didn't include bathrooms, that I couldn't help myself. (Could start a little discussion about what word is used in our different families instead of Jack's word, but won't).

Comment

How about Felger?

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                  How about Felger?
                  HA!!! Yeah, right. He'd spend every mission mooning about and fantasizing about Sam. Or else he'd act out different scenarios using his Star Trek action figures. Maybe he'd have Sam and Troi in Klingon/Jaffa battle fighting to the death over him. Although, I gotta say, I'm liking Lee more and more. He just reminds me of some guys I went to school with. Huh, if he got married maybe those guys did, too. Oh well, lid for every pot.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    no red jello, but i don't think rda is *fat*.

i like a man with a bit more to squeeze... *sighs*

sally

Well, I don't think I'd go as far as THAT word either, just hope it doesn't come to that. The beginnings were there, though. As I said, he's earned the right, but we want S/J and you never know what would be in TPTB minds if they got the idea that he was, um, that word.

Comment

Mei Mei

trust you

Anywho...bit OT, but I've made my first foray into Atlantis fanfiction. I'm a bit worried about how it'll be recieved by any atlantis fans who read it so any critique would mean a great deal to me.

It's McKay-centric and angsty, and is a WIP

http://www.stargate-intel.net/fanfic...c6cc2da31cace2

thank you
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

You have no idea how hard that was for me to type that post.Felger mooning over Sam.I don't beleive it.TPTB never have a guest character mooning over Sam.

Comment

Here's a fic by our own Zozer. Way to go Zoze.
                          http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/45/thecell.html

Comment

You have no idea how hard that was for me to type that post.Felger mooning over Sam.I don't beleive it.TPTB never have a guest character mooning over Sam.
                            I actuall laughed out loud during that ep. It was so preposterous that it was hysterical.

Comment

None of the shippers were afraid of Felgar and Sam. McKay shouldn't be too far from the shippers' indifference. He not that far above Felgar as far as nerdiness.
                              sigpic

Comment

Here's a fic by our own Zozer. Way to go Zoze.
                                http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/45/thecell.html
                                Fantastic story, Zoser!
                                always and forever
                                My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                                My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Working...
                                X