This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rogue
    A sign of a good leader is to listen to you team and consider their recommendations. Teal'c, Daniel and Sam have 8 years of gate experience to his 6 months. You would think he would value their opinions.
    it's a joke he's even leading (or co-leading) the team. i think the guy that's been cleaning the bathrooms at the sgc knows more about gate travel that pilot guy.

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      it's a joke he's even leading (or co-leading) the team. i think the guy that's been cleaning the bathrooms at the sgc knows more about gate travel that pilot guy.

I don't know.....facility is so top secret the guy who cleans the toilets probably doesn't even know what the place is for!!

Now the guy who cleans the infirmary, he could probably tell Mitchell a thing or two.......
      The duke had a mind that ticked like a clock and, like a clock, it regularly went cuckoo.

Stargate is not an obsession. I can give it up anytime I want!

Comment

sally
        It's scary how they are writing BB's character. I really starting to hate Mitchell and I don't want to direct those feelings towards BB but~~~~~it's getting harder every episode. The only episode that the group really intereacted correctly was in "Eton". The next week the whole chemistry crashed again! TPTB really don't know what they are doing!
        sigpic

Comment

I loved Mitchell to begin with...now he's just sort of...meh!
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I get the feeling that Bridge and SciFi TPTB are not on the same page and it is effecting the Show.It seems like everyone is pulling in different directions.IMO SciFi needs to let Bridge do there Jobs.SG-1 was a good Show before going on SciFi.SciFi does not deserve a Show like SG-1.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
              Just found this posted in the Gateworld Fanfic. Very cute!

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...londehair.html
              I Squeed through the entire thing! I loved it!! Props to anne87!! The best one I've read in a long, LONG time!!!

Think I have enough exclamation points?!?!
              Last edited by Toll Verliebt; 20 February 2006, 02:50 PM.

Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

I've Been SPANKed by the Love Monkey!!

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                That would have been funny.I heard Season 10 starts filming Today.I really hope this is the last Season and I hope Season 10 is nothing like Season 9.We should hear soon about
                Spoiler:
                RDA and the 200th episode.
                I'll probably get a bunch of red jello for this: I hope & pray that RDA is in the 200th episode and also that he has increased the daily laps in his pool since he filmed that Super Bowl ad in December. I don't want to see Gen. O'Neill with a silhouette like Gen. Landry. Not that he hasn't earned the right to that, but later, please.

Comment

No red jello, dear. I just hope his sexy silver hair is back. <drooooool>

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                    I'll probably get a bunch of red jello for this: I hope & pray that RDA is in the 200th episode and also that he has increased the daily laps in his pool since he filmed that Super Bowl ad in December. I don't want to see Gen. O'Neill with a silhouette like Gen. Landry. Not that he hasn't earned the right to that, but later, please.
                    And the truth will set you free! A pat on your back!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                      I think a major reason why BB and CB were brought in because TPTB did not think AT MS and CJ could carry the Show.I think if TPTB just brought in Hailey or Jonas as the fourth and keep the episodes as team episode there was no need to have AT MS and CJ carry the Show.TPTB get in trouble when they have one character take over an episode and move away from the team concept.IMO RDA was able to go off and carry an episode without AT MS and CJ.Not every Actor is able to do that.
                      I never liked Hailey all that much, would prefer Grace Park's character, but of course, GP is doing well on BG.

Comment

I can't believe it!!!!!Sci-fi is screwing around with the order of epi's! Tonight we get TBFTGrace Of God, then Line of Duty. They're skipping Politics, Within the Serpent's Grasp and Serpent's Lair. I understand the need to be a little flexible given the three hour time slot, but those 4 go in sequence and Politics literally take up where GOG leaves off. <huff huff puff puff grrrrrrrr> Luckily we're savvy enough to sort it out but what about the newbies who don't know any better. Don't we owe them something. It's like teaching algebra 2 before algebra 1. What ding dongs.

Comment

sally
                          They have bathrooms? Oh, yeah, SGC isn't the Enterprise.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                            They have bathrooms? Oh, yeah, SGC isn't the Enterprise.
                            We know they have bathrooms because in the Orlin epi, Jack told Sam he had to pee and went into a door marked lavatory after their little hallway chat.

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
                              We know they have bathrooms because in the Orlin epi, Jack told Sam he had to pee and went into a door marked lavatory after their little hallway chat.
                              She should have offered to help!

*Mei Mei runs from thread with mod paddle following*

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                                She should have offered to help!

*Mei Mei runs from thread with mod paddle following*
                                Squeeeee, Mei Mei! <feigns shock and disbelief>

Comment

Working...
                                X