This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trupi
    I hope it's suspense and not stupidity! I know I'm going to watch until the last show. Been with it so long, not going to stop now but as far as buying this years DVD's, forget! I'll tape the one good episode and hope that the first episode of ten is showing us that nine was dream effect cause by the crew going back in the past. They realize it was a big mistake which will be corrected in 10. Long winded but just my hopes!
    Yeah, kinda like Bobby Ewing in that shower on Dallas. Hey, how about if the opening scene was Jack in the shower.....and he called for Sam to bring him a towel?

Squee!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
      Yeah, kinda like Bobby Ewing in that shower on Dallas. Hey, how about if the opening scene was Jack in the shower.....and he called for Sam to bring him a towel?

Squee!
      Stupid soap in my eyes!!! Where's my towel??
      Honey, I need a towel!!!
      Sweetheart, I think what you need is a back scrub. Move over, Mister!!!
      What happened to Sir?
      Jack, you're retired!!!
      Yeah, c'mere!! Growl!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
        Honey, I need a towel!!!
        What happened to Sir?
        Jack, you're retired!!!
        Yeah, c'mere!! Growl!!!
        Precisely what I had in mind!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
          Precisely what I had in mind!
          Mind, meet Gutter.
          sigpic
          Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
            Mind, meet Gutter.
            And your point?

(Tee-hee!)

Comment

Originally posted by nell
              Honey, I need a towel!!!
              What happened to Sir?
              Jack, you're retired!!!
              Yeah, c'mere!! Growl!!!
              Ah and who are the mods going to hunt down?
              sigpic

Comment

Ah and who are the mods going to hunt down?
                I'll let them hunt me! After all, it was only a PG-13 comment! *smiles slyly*

Comment

Jack: Carter, where have all the shippers gone?

Sam: I don't know Sir.

Jack: We're half way down page two, for crying out loud!

Sam: It's okay Sir. I'll just nudge us back to page one.

Jack: Well done Carter.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey all

Just sayin' hi

I'm preoccupied with my first Atlantis fanfic just now, but rest assured, I'll be updating some of my ship fics later this week, and I've got a new one in the works
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Jack where did all the shippers go? They left us behind!

No Sam, they'll be back for us! They don't leave any shipper behind!
                      sigpic

Comment

First thought that came to mind! But GF TPTB they give us something. I know RDA is out of the picture but Jack the character was still in charge of the SG-1. Does RDA have copyrights over the use of the name?
                        I don't think he has any rights.
                        Spoiler:
                        Remember that either last week or the one before Cam quoted O'Neill's "every time we step through the gate" speech. He credited "General O'Neill." Therefore I don't think RDA has the rights to the name.

BTW, I was so spectacularly
                        Spoiler:
                        unimpressed with The Scourge that I failed to register the pentagon phone call. Can someone fill me in with juicy details in order to get my little noggin going?

Comment

Did I need spoilers for the first part of the pose, too? I'll go fix it now. Sorry!

Comment

I watched both Off the Grid and the Scourge this weekend. Is it just me or has SG-1 IQ dropped severly this season. And the more I see Cam, the more I dislike him. He has very poor leadership qualities.
                            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
                              I don't think he has any rights.
                              Spoiler:
                              Remember that either last week or the one before Cam quoted O'Neill's "every time we step through the gate" speech. He credited "General O'Neill." Therefore I don't think RDA has the rights to the name.

BTW, I was so spectacularly
                              Spoiler:
                              unimpressed with The Scourge that I failed to register the pentagon phone call. Can someone fill me in with juicy details in order to get my little noggin going?
                              Yeah me too
                              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                                I watched both Off the Grid and the Scourge this weekend. Is it just me or has SG-1 IQ dropped severly this season. And the more I see Cam, the more I dislike him. He has very poor leadership qualities.
                                I keep wondering if he's just trying too hard. Whether or not we feel has the right to fill Jack's shoes, nonetheless, that's exactly what's expected of him. I miss Jack and so does everyone else, especially SG-1. I sort of feel a little sorry for him but that's no excuse for endangering his team.

Comment

Working...
                                X