Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legends is have their Ebay Charity auction again. If anyones interested they have the Wedding Picture autographed by AT and RDA. Heres the link.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT
    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
      Hmm.. that's tough one. I think the WoO kiss *just* tops the Grace kiss but it's a close one. But then I suppose Jack remembers one and Sam remembers the other ... hey, maybe Sam retrieved that particular kiss from memory since we never saw all of the time loops and then just thought she had imagined it? Just a theory. Now if only we could have one that they both remember in *this* reality with no AU characters/clones then that would be my fave!

Oh and by the way, "Mary Poppins"? Did anyone else get an overwhelming desire to see Sam kick Mitchell's @$$ six ways to Sunday? Or was that just me? Maybe they did it to try to turn Mitchell into the wisecrack guy that O'Neill was, I dunno. See, here's the problem: O'Neill calling Carter 'Dorothy' is NOT the same as Cam calling her 'Mary Poppins'! He needs bringing down a peg or two. Personally I think Cam has too cavalier an attitude to be in charge of the flagship team *growl* - who's idea was it to put a guy with zero off-world experience onto the flagship SG team anyway? I smell a rat (or maybe it's Kinsey's idea of a joke!)

Guess I slept through the episode. Not unusual lately. When did he call her that?

Comment

SHIPSHIPHOORAY Special Ops Team UPDATE

Members may be Shippers or Friends of Sam and Jack. We are a welcoming team.
        PM me if you are joining.

WELCOME TO ALL NEW TEAM MEMBERS!!! ENJOY YOURSELVES POSTING ON THE THREAD!!
        WE'LL HAVE TO DECIDE WHEN THE NEXT SHIP HOLIDAY WILL BE

LOL4JACK
        nell
        sg-1fanintn
        florence
        Lys(friend of Sam and Jack)
        TracyJane
        sueKay
        michelleb
        mishy_mo
        Cathain Nottingham
        trupi
        Myrth
        lonely_star
        ParadoxRealities
        SG-1Poz
        Somnium
        misstweedledee
        Sam_Carter
        MajorSam
        _Anubis
        LtColonelSamC
        Cassie
        Gatetrixer
        jafacakes
        MirthMistress
        wynter
        gwenhwyfar
        Matto Innamorato
        Toll Verliebt
        sugarshaker
        AmberLM
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HelenT
          Thanks, Florence, so glad you liked it

I had heard something similar although I wasn't aware of the details. Wasn't there some talk that Jack and Sam were supposed to have been lovers during that episode?

*snarl* I so wish that kiss could turn up on an outtakes somewhere. I mean c'mon it wouldn't hurt and I'd crawl along broken glass to see it. *pout*
          you know what i'd pay GOOD money for? all 12 TAKES of the 'grace' kiss!!!

i really wish there was a way of letting the ptb know how much we'd not only LOVE to see those takes, but that we'd pay MONEY for it. lots of money. they should know.

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

i really wish there was a way of letting the ptb know how much we'd not only LOVE to see those takes, but that we'd pay MONEY for it. lots of money. they should know.

sally
            Yea! I want the out take video of the kiss. I'd pay for that

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
              http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...inStargate.jpg

I made this a while ago. Just some shippyness to lighten my spirits.
              Great collage!!!
              sigpic

Comment

More S/J retro style made from existing work I'd done

see the rest here - http://photobucket.com/albums/f212/s...eries%20Three/
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                  Yep, why have a potatoe when you can have steak!

Jack: Do I look like a steak?
                  LOL4JACK: Yesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack: Sweet

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                  Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                  Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/cmb1009/guess.jpg
                    Jack: Do I look like a steak?
                    LOL4JACK: Yesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...ving/WOO34.jpg
                    Jack: Sweet
                    LOL!!! I love tender, juicy steaks!!! **runs to RDA/Jack Thunk Thread**
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      More S/J retro style made from existing work I'd done

see the rest here - http://photobucket.com/albums/f212/s...eries%20Three/
                      Trippy!
                      sigpic
                      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Just have to say that I just watched Ethon. That's been the only episode I've really enjoyed all season!
                        sigpic
                        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                          Hmm.. that's tough one. I think the WoO kiss *just* tops the Grace kiss but it's a close one. But then I suppose Jack remembers one and Sam remembers the other ... hey, maybe Sam retrieved that particular kiss from memory since we never saw all of the time loops and then just thought she had imagined it? Just a theory. Now if only we could have one that they both remember in *this* reality with no AU characters/clones then that would be my fave!

Oh and by the way, "Mary Poppins"? Did anyone else get an overwhelming desire to see Sam kick Mitchell's @$$ six ways to Sunday? Or was that just me? Maybe they did it to try to turn Mitchell into the wisecrack guy that O'Neill was, I dunno. See, here's the problem: O'Neill calling Carter 'Dorothy' is NOT the same as Cam calling her 'Mary Poppins'! He needs bringing down a peg or two. Personally I think Cam has too cavalier an attitude to be in charge of the flagship team *growl* - who's idea was it to put a guy with zero off-world experience onto the flagship SG team anyway? I smell a rat (or maybe it's Kinsey's idea of a joke!)
                          I agree with you about the way they are writing BB lines. He's not RDA and he does not have comical timing. As far as the Mary Poppins comment the way they are dressing AT lately is more like one of Charlie's Angels with the boobies hanging out. Is she an undercover cop or an Air Force Officer? However, Mary Poppins never crossed my mine with Sam Carter. She was an original character but last few seasons they have justed messed up the character's structure so badly.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

sally

I'd sure as hell pay for that! Maybe we should send a letter to the producers and get them to bring out individual DVD's, kind of like the 'best of...' and have The Best Jack O'Neill episodes, The Best Sam Carter episodes etc, AND!!! bring out 'the best Sam & Jack shippy episodes with loads of shippy extras on it!!!!!!!

I'd pay an extortionate amount for that!

And what's all this about 12 takes for the 'Grace' kiss? i haven't heard about this! what happened?!
                            Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                            Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                            Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

hi, everyone!

Valentship continuing
                              sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Rogue!!!!!!!!!!Skip around the room. Skip around the room. we wont shut up til you skip around the room

What? you've never sang that at a birthday party?
                                Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Working...
                                X