This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...inStargate.jpg

I made this a while ago. Just some shippyness to lighten my spirits.
    Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
    Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
    Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Oooh very nice!

Comment

why thank you!!!

Comment

Here are a few icons, I did a while back.

If you want them then take, have, enjoy!

Comment

oooh, i might just have to use those in my livejournal. he he. i'll credit you! I especially love the top one!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
              oooh, i might just have to use those in my livejournal. he he. i'll credit you! I especially love the top one!
              Sure thing. I have almost completely filled my 100 userpics allowance on LJ and most of 'em aren't mine *g*. I'm new to fanart but that doesn't men I haven't been collecting them for lonnnggg before that.

Comment

Hey all

I'm rearanging my photobucket today, so all of my stuff will finally be in the one place!!!!

I'm doing more S/J icons and art tonight

It's going to be more like the stuff I did yesterday, even though no-one seemed to like it.
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  Hey all

I'm rearanging my photobucket today, so all of my stuff will finally be in the one place!!!!

It's going to be more like the stuff I did yesterday, even though no-one seemed to like it.
                  I'm sure that's not the case and I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    Hey all

Heyhey my fellow shippers. Long time no see he

Yeah photobucket I should do that too once SueKay
                    Looking forward to see your icons.
                    Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                      Actually I think the hug in Heroes II is more satisfying than any of the kisses they gave us because it was real.
                      I agree completely. This is where Sam should have gotten her head on straight and dumped the spud and had a real talk with the man.
                      sigpic
                      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                        I agree completely. This is where Sam should have gotten her head on straight and dumped the spud and had a real talk with the man.
                        You have a point, but I still vote for WoO because to my mind that was real, too. Sam just couldn't remember it. But, she wasn't exactly shoving him away now was she *grin*

Why else was Jack looking so smug at the next loop!

Comment

Hmm.. that's tough one. I think the WoO kiss *just* tops the Grace kiss but it's a close one. But then I suppose Jack remembers one and Sam remembers the other ... hey, maybe Sam retrieved that particular kiss from memory since we never saw all of the time loops and then just thought she had imagined it? Just a theory. Now if only we could have one that they both remember in *this* reality with no AU characters/clones then that would be my fave!

Oh and by the way, "Mary Poppins"? Did anyone else get an overwhelming desire to see Sam kick Mitchell's @$$ six ways to Sunday? Or was that just me? Maybe they did it to try to turn Mitchell into the wisecrack guy that O'Neill was, I dunno. See, here's the problem: O'Neill calling Carter 'Dorothy' is NOT the same as Cam calling her 'Mary Poppins'! He needs bringing down a peg or two. Personally I think Cam has too cavalier an attitude to be in charge of the flagship team *growl* - who's idea was it to put a guy with zero off-world experience onto the flagship SG team anyway? I smell a rat (or maybe it's Kinsey's idea of a joke!)
                          Last edited by AmberLM; 16 February 2006, 10:20 AM.
                          Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                            Yep, why have a potatoe when you can have steak!
                            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                              Yep, why have a potatoe when you can have steak!
                              hmmm-i dunnno-nice baked potato with sour cream, chives and fake bacon bits? as opposed to steak?? hmmm? well, maybe with A-1 steak sauce.
                              Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                                hmmm-i dunnno-nice baked potato with sour cream, chives and fake bacon bits? as opposed to steak?? hmmm? well, maybe with A-1 steak sauce.
                                Yeah but Pete is a dry spud without butter and all the other good stuff.
                                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Working...
                                X