Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shippers, what’s your favorite fanfic? I started a poll over in the fanfic section – join in: it would be great to see your recs!

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

SHIPSHIPHOORAY Special Ops Team UPDATE

Members may be Shippers or Friends of Sam and Jack. We are a welcoming team.
      PM me if you are joining.

WELCOME TO ALL NEW TEAM MEMBERS!!! ENJOY YOURSELVES POSTING ON THE THREAD!!
      WE'LL HAVE TO DECIDE WHEN THE NEXT SHIP HOLIDAY WILL BE

LOL4JACK
      nell
      sg-1fanintn
      florence
      Lys(friend of Sam and Jack)
      TracyJane
      sueKay
      michelleb
      mishy_mo
      Cathain Nottingham
      trupi
      Myrth
      lonely_star
      ParadoxRealities
      SG-1Poz
      Somnium
      misstweedledee
      Sam_Carter
      MajorSam
      _Anubis
      LtColonelSamC
      Cassie
      Gatetrixer
      jafacakes
      MirthMistress
      wynter
      gwenhwyfar
      Matto Innamorato
      Toll Verliebt
      sugarshaker
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
        Shippers, what’s your favorite fanfic? I started a poll over in the fanfic section – join in: it would be great to see your recs!
        Great, just great Katkin. Like I don't have enough reading to do already! *Sigh* Can someone invent a pause button for real life?
        sigpic
        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

One of my absolute favorites is Night Terrors by Sally Reeves. Here's the link: http://uk.geocities.com/mystories_uk/nightterrors2.html . It's quite gripping, angsty and shippy. It's also the best example of Sam Carter as a strong personality that I've read. I also like anythig by Shiao Mei Mei. She's usually an adult author so that needs to be taken into account.
          Last edited by MirthMistress; 15 February 2006, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
            How do we get there to take part? I looked on the fic homepage but couldn't find anything. I'm a bit dense, though.

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
              How do we get there to take part? I looked on the fic homepage but couldn't find anything. I'm a bit dense, though.
              Here's the link: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=24272

I love Night Terrors as well, that's one I could read over, and over. (If I didn't have so much other fic to read that is...)
              sigpic
              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Mr. President, I must inform you that we are being attacked by sinister aliens. We're slipping down the page!!! Yes, Sir!! This is a mission for the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team!!!
                Sergeant, dial the Stargate for P-LOVE4U. The Team has a mission!!!
                ShipShipHooray Team, you have a go!!! Keep this Thread up with more and more shippy posts!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                  Sam_Carter, your pics are very nice but... TOO BIG !!!
                  Could you please resize them, or change them as url links so that they don't stretch the forum page ? Thanks

My fav kiss... Probably Grace, because it's very sensual. The only problem is it's only in Sam's mind...

Sorry about them being so big. I'll resize them when i get home cos I'm at college right now.
                  Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                  Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                  Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Oh and did you guys know, there was supposed to be a kiss in 'Beneath The Surface.' I was told by a fellow Shipper that they tlaked about it in the directors commentary on the DVD, but apparently they cut it because it was too mushy.

GRRRRRRRR!
                    Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                    Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                    Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Newbie (sorta) who hasn't been around for an age. I'm a huge Sam/Jack shipper who is happily bordering on obsessive and seeing the thread on page two gave me an urge to participate, so I come bearing a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
                        Sorry about them being so big. I'll resize them when i get home cos I'm at college right now.
                        No problem
                        They were very nice to look at, you know
                        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by HelenT
                          Newbie (sorta) who hasn't been around for an age. I'm a huge Sam/Jack shipper who is happily bordering on obsessive and seeing the thread on page two gave me an urge to participate, so I come bearing a gift.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/4...inal5yh.th.jpg

Welcome (back?) !
                          Nice gift, very nice !
                          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Thanks, Florence, so glad you liked it

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
                            Oh and did you guys know, there was supposed to be a kiss in 'Beneath The Surface.' I was told by a fellow Shipper that they tlaked about it in the directors commentary on the DVD, but apparently they cut it because it was too mushy.

GRRRRRRRR!
                            I had heard something similar although I wasn't aware of the details. Wasn't there some talk that Jack and Sam were supposed to have been lovers during that episode?

*snarl* I so wish that kiss could turn up on an outtakes somewhere. I mean c'mon it wouldn't hurt and I'd crawl along broken glass to see it. *pout*

Comment

Welcome HelenT to the Thread!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                                Welcome HelenT to the Thread!
                                Aww! Thanks, Trupi!

Comment

Working...
                                X