This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHIPSHIPHOORAY Special Ops Team UPDATE
    Members may be Shippers or Friends of Sam and Jack. We are a welcoming team. PM me if you are joining.

LOL4JACK
    nell
    sg-1fanintn
    florence
    Lys(friend of Sam and Jack)
    TracyJane
    sueKay
    michelleb
    mishy_mo
    Cathain Nottingham
    trupi
    Myrth
    lonely_star
    ParadoxRealities
    SG-1Poz
    Somnium
    misstweedledee
    Sam_Carter
    MajorSam
    _Anubis
    LtColonelSamC
    Cassie
    Gatetrixer
    jafacakes
    MirthMistress
    Last edited by nell; 13 February 2006, 05:50 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
      <sob!> I forgot all about Valenship day until it was too late and everybody's gone.

Well, belated Happy Valenship to everybody here, and I hope you all had a good time. I loved reviewing all the artwork everybody posted, so thanks to you all!
      We had fun! Wish you could have been here!

Oh, yes...and BTW...

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
        Happy birthday, Miss Tweedledee.

My favorite shippy episodes are Beneath the Surface and Threads
        Thanx MirthMistress

xXx

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
        honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Just wanted to second the choice of looking at the videos on fanart (link on other page) I highly recommend Safe and Sound, Sick Cycle Carousel, Sam and Jack(new) and Wise Up. They all are really amazingly done!...and Sam and Jack shippy

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
            I like Atlantis, but I ain't shipping for any pairing on the show. They are going to pull the same crap on them as they did with us. It might even be worse because they can play Teyla/Sheppard shippers against the Weir/Sheppard Shippers and so on.
            My position exactly, Rogue. I enjoy Atlantis, but I refuse to think of any of them as more than friends because I fear the same treatment we got with Sam and Jack. And so far, they haven't given us nearly as much indication that any ships are forming as they did with S & J. They've just played a little game of wishy-washy, as if they're testing the waters to try to decide how to go. + or + ?

Comment

Happy Birthday, misstweedledee!!!

MirthMistress and everybody else who has requested, you're on the Team!!!!
              Scroll up!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by misstweedledee
                Hey *waves*

Right everyone seeing as its valentines day n all i want to know:

What is your ulltimate sam/jack ship episode???

misstweedledee xXx
                Happy Birthday,
                misstweedledee!

And for your "present," my answer:

Gotta be Threads.....because it's "fish or cut bait" time there.....and I'm not talking about the trip to the cabin! It's where Sam & Jack each realize what they've been denying to themselves (and each other) for four years.....and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

Of course they did!!!!!

Comment

Ok.....just had to say:

Solitudes

is on Sci-Fi right now! First really shippy ep!

Gotta go! Nighty-night! Sweet, shippy dreams to all!

Comment

nighty night ,sg-1fanintn. I'm Solituding, as well.

Comment

Night, all. Mr. Sandman is bringing me a dream. Never fear, I'm recording Solitudes for my future viewing pleasure. Have a good evening and Happy Valentine's Day to all. Happy shipping of every context.

Comment

Happy B-Day misstweedledee!

As for shippy ep I'd go with Out of Mind.
                        sigpic
                        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                          I have noticed that she seems to be making "faces" a lot. I haven't finished watching all of Friday's ep yet, but already I counted two or three of these unflattering facial expressions.

I have not been overwhelmed yet by the ep, but maybe that's just me. Put the Prometheus with Janet and Jacob. (no a ship is not the same as a person, but it is sort of one of the characters) Out with the old, says TPTB. But not even a glorious end like the Enterprise in ST:TSFS.
                          way far behind, but...

no you're not the only one. I didn't like that in Ethon
                          Spoiler:
                          Sam (surprise, surprise) and Teal'c were shown not to be able to make a tough decision, even when an Ori weapon was pointed right at them. They've been battling every kind of baddie and difficult situation for years, willing to sacrifice themselves and knowing when they have to hold back aid. But now that Cam is a member of the team, they've become these indecisive mopes and have to wait and rely on the newbie of the team to make the call-- twice! And their lack of judgement gets the Prometheus blown to bits. Sam and Teal'c are LEADERS, not Mitchell's aides. Please, PTB, don't do to them what you did to Jack last season-- putting them in the background with not enough to do.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Ayiana
                            LOL! I think that would be self-defeating. We'd spend all our time talking about our favorite fanfics!
                            That wouldn't be so bad!! I'd like talking about them. Sort of related to that I have a clipping that I kept with a list of criteria that indicate an addiction to the internet. These came from something called "the Center for On-Line Addiction." The last one on the list is "Do you stay online longer than orginally intended?" Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                              Sure Sal, bit brighter, strip the colouring and ooh idn't that just a bunch more interesting without the shadowing...

http://www.bigbutton.com.au/%7Ewicke...ebiuskiss1.jpg
                              thank you!

now that i can see sam's lips a bit easier... we've got some open mouth stuff going on. i thought i saw that

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by Gatetrixer
                                I didn't watch X-Files but I know DD (Mulder) left and came back later. Was he mentioned at all while he was gone?
                                Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                                Yup, all the time. Scully was particularly annoyingly weepy for quite awhile. (Maybe it was the pregnancy hormones.)
                                Nearly every episode! But I loved Scully's emotions (and adore Gillian Anderson's acting). I was crying right there with her.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Working...
                                X