X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WELCOME, true_romance!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Hi shippers. I just popped in to thank everyone for their contribution to Valenship Day.
      I'm having a great time reading everyones posts, watching vids and reading fics. Thanks to all!

My vote for the favourite shippy quote has to be number 12, from Divide and Conquer, although I have to say that I love all the quotes.

sigpic

Comment

Sorry, I had to go away for a while (stuff to do) but now, I'm back !
        Well, not for too long cause it's already 11:44PM here and I will soon go to bed, but I know there are a lot of people in here who will keep up with Valenship !

I just wanted to congratulate all the people who made vids (I've downloaded them all and I will watch all of them later ), wrote fics (I've printed them so that I can read them in bed later ), made wallpapers and manips... YOU ARE FANTASTIC !!!

I also wanted to welcome Country Joy ! It's a very nice day to delurk and join the Shipper Family !
        And all our other guests can delurk too, everyone is welcome here !

Now, a little reminder... We have a poll running during Valenship. You can vote for your favorite shippy quote in the list I've posted here. Don't forget to vote ! I will count all the votes tomorrow and I will announce the results in this thread !
        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
          For my contribution to Valenship I would like to present this vid. The song, 'You Shouldn't Kiss Me Like This' was recced to me by my good buddy Cathain Nottingham who managed to lure me out of a S/J drought so, Thanks Kate

available here\/ and at Cathain's Site^
          http://www.savefile.com/files/7989563

I hope ya'll enjoy
          Great job, melpomene! And you have something more than Valenship to celebrate today. You've almost earned a custom avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
            Just thought I'd let the S/J family know that I've updated my web site (the place of the Potatoheads and Penguins ). http://www.madmala.com/sjshippix/MiscShip.htm

I now have five seasons of Sam and Jack 'moments' in my ALWAYS section online (still working on S6-8). Please take a look around and enjoy!

[CENTER]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...low.jpgCENTER]
            Mala ! It's great to see you here !

This is what I like with these Ship events : it brings back all the shippers together, 'older' posters, newbies... everyone is here to celebrate Sam and Jack !
            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Hi Shippers, I hope you are having lots of fun... unfortunatly RL has called pretty heavy all this week and I have to go back to work... I will be in around tonight... but just wanted to spread the love will all our shipper were hear, Europe, America and Down Under... it's the time of the day that we are all awake and playing.

I haven't prepared anything and sorry Poz, no Shipper fic from me this time unless you want to take over... or anybody else... I'll sure miss this.

Shippers, if you were not around for Shipmas... here is a little something that we came up with...

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by true_romance
                hi this is the frist time ive posted anything on a forum just want to say that happy valenship and pleaz pleaz lets see jack and sam finally to gether pleaz pleaz pleaz
                Welcome, true romance! You couldn't have picked a better day to come here for a visit. Hope you'll join our little shippy family! There are tons of nice folks here!

Today, we're happy. Some days, we're kinda crabby and blue. But we're always committed to the true romance we know as Sam & Jack!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                  I have a fic, called Sometimes You Just Know, on fanfic.net, which is supposedly part of my Valenship contribution (except its angsty). I had some feedback expressing some disappointment that I hadn't mentioned that there was character death in it, so I'm mentioning it now.
                  I loved this story and I think not knowing would have made it even better for me. Just like with the show, I prefer to avoid spoilers, and the warning is the same thing as a spoiler. But that's just my opinion, so Michelle, honey, if you want to not "warn" me about what's in your stories, it's okay with me.

Comment

hi this is the frist time ive posted anything on a forum just want to say that happy valenship and pleaz pleaz lets see jack and sam finally to gether pleaz pleaz pleaz
                    Welcome in the Shipper Family true_romance ! (great name btw !)

I'm sorry, I'm out of green jello for 24 hours... There's so many people who deserve green today, I'll have to start a list so that I don't forget anyone the next time I can give it again !

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                      Hi Shippers, I hope you are having lots of fun... unfortunatly RL has called pretty heavy all this week and I have to go back to work... I will be in around tonight... but just wanted to spread the love will all our shipper were hear, Europe, America and Down Under... it's the time of the day that we are all awake and playing.

I haven't prepared anything and sorry Poz, no Shipper fic from me this time unless you want to take over... or anybody else... I'll sure miss this.

Shippers, if you were not around for Shipmas... here is a little something that we came up with...

Carolina.....so sorry you won't have time to spend with us today, but if anyone knows about work calling lately.....it's me! So, please know that you are missed.....and we'll ship a little extra for you!

Comment

Welcome True_Romance!!! Great day to join! and yeah I agree with you

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir
                          I loved this story and I think not knowing would have made it even better for me. Just like with the show, I prefer to avoid spoilers, and the warning is the same thing as a spoiler. But that's just my opinion, so Michelle, honey, if you want to not "warn" me about what's in your stories, it's okay with me.
                          Thanks. I would have preferred not to warn, but apparently some people are offended by those kinds of fic, so i suppose i'd better
                          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Welcome to the Family!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                              I know a lot of us had problems with RIPPLE EFFECT, especially the almost-kiss, so I thought I'd make up my own version (yes, another Fantasy Season 9 manip).

Shipper Effect [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/Mala50/SamJack2/ShipperEffect.jpg[/IMG]
                              This is one episode I'd love to see.
                              sigpic
                              Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Mala
                                Just thought I'd let the S/J family know that I've updated my web site (the place of the Potatoheads and Penguins ). http://www.madmala.com/sjshippix/MiscShip.htm I now have five seasons of Sam and Jack 'moments' in my ALWAYS section online (still working on S6-8). Please take a look around and enjoy!

[center]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...low.jpgCENTER]
                                Great website! I have the sudden urge to get shippy caps from the other eps. Thanks for reminding us how much canon ship there really is. great shots of right before/after the "famous" caps. It scared me that I didn't have some of those pics!
                                sigpic
                                "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                                Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Working...
                                X