This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
    Here is an AMAZING site for Sam & Jack music videos!

http://www.snyart.com/

my favourites are...

Impossible
    Go Towards The Light
    Sam & Jack tribute

and there is a great music video of 'Abyss' a dedication to the episode. its amazing. it has sound clips within the video that are so effective!
    Nodds head in agreement

Fab site everyone should pay a visit great vids with fab music

Comment

18 members plus 12 guests= 30 HAPPY and JOYFUL Shippers and Friends of Sam and Jack!!! Hey, guests, you are welcome to de-lurk!!! Join us!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Hands, Hands
        sigpic

Comment

Yippie! Dexterav pics! I love it! (Did you already post your other Grace pic that's all speckledy? Your filename for it is grace16rp.jpg. I saw it at SI, but maybe I missed it if you put it here. If you haven't then you have to! I love that one!)

Comment

Happy Valenship again, everyone!

Just wanna say.....great vids today!

Uh Sir, lonely star and sueKay.....applause!

Comment

Okay, RL is calling but I'll be back later.

If anyone wants me to add something to the [Un]official Valenship Page please PM me or email me at the official email address: [email protected] and I'll do it as soon as I get home!

Comment

My 2 votes go too *drumroll* Window of Opportunity a kiss they both seemed to enjoy watch were their hands are And Solitudes Jack and Sam can carry a episode and it was just so freaken hilarious
                must be his side-arm again

Comment

Originally posted by CountryJoy
                  Hi people! I'm delurking.
                  Welcome to the Family!

Comment

Conference call between Jack, Daniel, and Teal'c:
                    Jack, don't worry. Sam's OK.
                    OK? You guys were supposed to watch her six!!!
                    Jack, I thought you told us only you watch her, ahem, six. And, we look out for her!
                    Daniel!!!
                    Indeed, we thought we lost her!! But, she is well O'Neill.
                    Yeah, well, that's not good enough. It was a close call. Too close.
                    Jack, Sam's doing what she wants to do. The Ori are dangerous.
                    That's my point.
                    O'Neill, would you ask Colonel Carter to cease her offworld activity?
                    I wish! But, she's dedicated, stubborn, brilliant, loyal, and all the other qualities that make her perfect for this job.
                    But....?
                    I don't want to lose her.
                    O'Neill, have you said those words to Samantha?
                    Yeah, Jack, have you said those words to Sam?
                    FCOL, I want to ...I, I don't know how.
                    Jack, try telling her from your heart.
                    Indeed, O'Neill, this is worthy of your expression of your feelings.
                    You're right!! I'll do it.

To be continued...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir
                      Yippie! Dexterav pics! I love it! (Did you already post your other Grace pic that's all speckledy? Your filename for it is grace16rp.jpg. I saw it at SI, but maybe I missed it if you put it here. If you haven't then you have to! I love that one!)
                      Thinking this pic?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                        QUOTE CONTEST

I was visiting an SG-1 site recently and came across quotes from the characters. Many were the famous, classic quotes that we instantly recognize the episode or at least we remember hearing the quote.

Then there's this quote. I don't remember hearing it. A group of us were totally stumped. I started reading transcripts of episodes that I thought it might come from but no luck.

I even wrote the site managers to confirm that it is a quote. But, no reply yet. So, does anyone recognize this quote???? The episode????

"Jack (under his breath): "Whoa! Gotta love a Carter in leather!"

General Hammond: "What was that, Jack?"
                        Jack: "I said, ´nice eather´...Sir. Ahem, I´ll be in the commissary."
                        I don't think so............ I've re-watched the dvd's numerous times and I would definately remembered that one.. sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                          I don't think so............ I've re-watched the dvd's numerous times and I would definately remembered that one.. sorry.
                          **sniff, sniff** Ahhhhhh, you're right!!! I was hoping.... Somebody slipped in a bogus quote!!! Grrrrrr!!
                          sigpic

Comment

My friends talking FANFIC only
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
                              Yes! That's the one. I don't know why but it gives me goosebumps!

Comment

HAPPY VALENSHIP DAY!

My Fantasy Season 9
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X