Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
    *waves* Hi lonely_star

Oh I am stuck on the poll vote. I can't decide between Divide and Conquer or Beneath the Surface???
    Then don't choose ! You can vote for two quotes

Note to everyone : you can choose two quotes if it's too difficult for you to choose only one. But not more than two please !
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
      Question for all the shippers : do you know a good Valentine fic ? I've not had the time to search through fic archives, but since it's Valenship, I'd like to have a good shippy fic to read tonight before sleeping. Best way to have sweet dreams !

So, suggestions ? Titles ? Links ?
      well yeah ! I just received a story alert for a fic from sg-1fanintn dedicated to the family !!!
      ((((((((sg-1fanintn))))))))
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2796886/1/

Comment

EXCELLENT!!!!! This is outstanding to have such creative, enthusiastic, and joyful
        Shippers and Friends of Sam and Jack gather today!!!

About joining the ShipShipHooray Special Ops Team...If you're willing to participate in missions to keep The Ship alive and well in our own little fantasy world
        **heh, heh** no need to ask for permission.
        YOU'RE IN!!! HAVE FUN!!!

DON'T MISUNDERSTAND, the founding members of SSHSOP have feelings, too. We have disappointments and frustrations with TPTB BUT we move forward. Join us!!!
        sigpic

Comment

thanks for the recomendation suekay!!

Comment

Originally posted by nell
            EXCELLENT!!!!! This is outstanding to have such creative, enthusiastic, and joyful

About joining the ShipShipHooray Special Ops Team...If you're willing to participate in missions to keep The Ship alive and well in our own little fantasy world
            YOU'RE IN!!! HAVE FUN!!!

DON'T MISUNDERSTAND, the founding members of SSHSOP have feelings, too. We have disappointments and frustrations with TPTB BUT we move forward. Join us!!!

o, oo, me! pick me! oo me!!

Comment

I only recommend people with FANTASTIC fics, and I should be thanking EVERYONE here for their fics, their art, their posts and so on.

(((((((((((((((((SHIPPERS))))))))))))))))))
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Nell

Have you got a memberlist? I'm in the SSHSOP and I don't know who's all in!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

YOU'RE IN!!! HAVE FUN!!!

I'm all about keeping the love between S/J no matter what

Comment

honeymoon paintings:
                    http://x9a.xanga.com/e37b51577233235.../b24479431.bmp
                    http://x02.xanga.com/8e3b4b440033535.../b24479638.bmp
                    dedicated to stargate sg-1
                    sigpic
                    "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                    Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

YOU'RE IN!!! HAVE FUN!!!

Wow! You're so inspirational..i suddenly have feelings of great hope and optimism. I want to wave my hands in the air and shout

'we're going to get our ship! On way or another, maybe not today, and maybe not tomorrow, but one far-off day, our ship will come in!!!'

LOOK!!! HERE IT IS!!

I really have to cut down on the chocolate...
                      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

I see SHIP!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                          Then don't choose ! You can vote for two quotes

Note to everyone : you can choose two quotes if it's too difficult for you to choose only one. But not more than two please !
                          Lol well ok then....
                          I therefore choose both D&C and BtS.

12 - Divide and Conquer
                          Jack : I didn’t leave… because I’d rather die than lose Carter.
                          Anise : Why ?
                          Jack : Because I care about her… a lot more than I’m supposed to.

15 - Beneath the Surface
                          Jack/Jonah: I remember feeling feelings
                          Sam/Thera: For me
                          Jack/Jonah : No for Tor... I don't remember much, but I DO remember that.
                          Sam : So…
                          Jack : So… I’m just saying.
                          Sam/Thera : Well, then I feel better

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Memory Lane...some early pics

sigpic

Comment

The [Un]official Valenship page has been updated with videos by UhSir!

Comment

i see ship too!!! and michelle b don't ever give up on the chocolate! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X