Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
    I can't believe I haven't been here in soooooooo long. I bet no one even remembers me lol.
    I don't, but I'm a newbie. Hi! *Waves*
    sigpic
    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

not your ordinary couple:
      http://x22.xanga.com/96cb0b445943135.../b24473352.jpg
      Sam: Jack, get up from there RIGHT NOW!
      http://x49.xanga.com/2ecb304b7253035.../b24473573.bmp
      Jack: Don't be scared! there's a rope right next to you, try it!
      Sam: Scared? I just don't want to let the dog go! Get up here and watch him!
      ~ah, the arguments of an old married couple.
      amanda tapping club, rdanderson.com
      sigpic
      "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
      Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
        HAPPY VALENSHIP GUYS!!!!!!!

I thought i'd post some behind the scenes information about shippy bits. To kick start valenship off in style!!! WOO HOO!!!!
        <snip>
        Thanks for that ! So it's all Rick and Amanda's fault if we are Sam/Jack shippers ? God bless them !
        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

*pops head in*

Hey all.

I can't believe I haven't been here in soooooooo long. I bet no one even remembers me lol.

Well I have no manips or anything to post 'cos I am not blessed with the talent and RL is way to hectic to do anything. To be honest I shouldn't even be online at all. But I heard about valenship day and I had to come and post.

Anyway Sam and Jack forever. Yay

~Tracey~
          I remember you!!! It's so good to see you! Welcome back for Valenship!!!
          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
            ok well everybody is gonna say the divide and conquer quote so i'll go with the Solitudes, side arm quote ! I just love it ! it's funny and cute and well just Jack

but it's so tough to choose only one...couldn't we at least choose two ?
            Okay, you can choose two... even it's going to be more difficult for me to count the votes after !
            Ah, what I wouldn't do for the Shipper Family...
            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...s/amanda02.jpg
              Sam: Jack, are you sure it was wise to let Daniel arrange a cross-cultural menu?
              Jack: Well I had to give him something! Teal’c won the toss for best man!
              The Amanda Tapping Club
              sigpic
              "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
              Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

*pops head in*

Hey all.

Well I have no manips or anything to post 'cos I am not blessed with the talent and RL is way to hectic to do anything. To be honest I shouldn't even be online at all. But I heard about valenship day and I had to come and post.

~Tracey~
                Of course, we remember you ! Welcome back !
                And welcome to all the newbies who would like to join us on this special day !

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                  I don't, but I'm a newbie. Hi! *Waves*
                  *waves* Hi SqueeG-1.

I guess I have been away that long then huh?

Did I here there was cake???
                  *passes around some shippy ‘heart shaped’ cookies*

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Hello one and all! I come bearing a webpage in honor of Valenship!

[Un]official Valenship Page!

So far I just have the two wallpapers I made for today, but if you want to add anything, let me know and I'll put it up

Comment

My vote?

10 - Point of View
                      AUSam: "I know you well enough to know that you don't have a clue what to say...but you don't have to say anything."
                      Jack: "C'mere."

just so cute

And if our Sam were in the position to say that to Jack, she would, cos she knows him so well
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                        Of course, we remember you ! Welcome back !
                        And welcome to all the newbies who would like to join us on this special day !
                        Hey Florence and Michelleb

Thank you . I have missed coming here but RL has been really tough (in a good way though) and I just haven't had the time. I will hopefully be back around more soon once uni stuff is all sorted out.

Michelle , loving the distracted series too.

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Fantastic Cathain

Sadly, I CAN'T GREEN ANYONE

Stupid rep system...*growl*

LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

*pops head in*

Hey all.

~Tracey~
                            *waves* I do remember you!! WELCOME BACK !!

take a set, some shipper cookies or purplr passion jello and have fun !!

Comment

((((Tracey))))

I remember you!

wonder why
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                                Hello one and all! I come bearing a webpage in honor of Valenship!

[Un]official Valenship Page!

So far I just have the two wallpapers I made for today, but if you want to add anything, let me know and I'll put it up
                                hey Cathain !! great job !! I love them !!
                                by the way, should we expect an update in your fan fic writing anytime soon ? (I SO hope so !!!! )

Comment

Working...
                                X