X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 caty

uh, uh, veeeeery nice!
    Last edited by dexterav; 12 February 2006, 03:28 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
      Personally, I don't *want* a movie unless they can perform a miracle and cancel out everything that happened in the last two years. Right now, I'm operating on the belief that the show ended after S7, and S&M lived happily ever after. <g> Just like the last season and what'll be the next one in SG.

Why does every show I love have to go to pot before it ends gracefully? Oy . . .
      Buc I understand I don't know if you like JAG but that didn't go to pot . They resolved the ship very gracefully and the Farscape miniseries as a finale was fabulous too shipwise

The x-files went to pot a little but when you see what's happening with SG1 , it makes you appreciate x-files season 8 and 9 and at least we saw Mulder and Scully together full circle in that motel room and what a sensual scene that was .
      SG1 shipwise is really really really really really really gone to pot You even wonder if Jack is really in Sam's life !!!

Caty

Comment

TOGETHER
        sigpic

Comment

hey there family !! sorry I have been away for so long...life is complicated and busy. hope yo'ure all well!
          I was working on a vid for the occasion but I didn't have all the extracts and episodes I needed...I moved to Paris and couldn't bring my dvds...hope this little something I did will make up for it !

HAPPY VALENSHIP DAY !!

( please excuse the low quality of it...I'm still a beginner at photoshop... )

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
            hey there family !! sorry I have been away for so long...life is complicated and busy. hope yo'ure all well!
            I was working on a vid for the occasion but I didn't have all the extracts and episodes I needed...I moved to Paris and couldn't bring my dvds...hope this little something I did will make up for it !

HAPPY VALENSHIP DAY !!

( please excuse the low quality of it...I'm still a beginner at photoshop... )
            nice!
            i am a beginer too
            3 weeks work with photoshop and paint.net
            sigpic

Comment

Happy Valenship!!!!

Right from the very beginning

Sam and Jack were meant to be

Laughing together

Working Together

Dying Together
              Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

You know what I find great about the ship. Even when Jack is gone in season 9 this place is still very much alive !
                Lord Zedd

Comment

And Sam and Jack know

even when they're alone

And dying

Even when she's showing him the other guy's engagement ring

And there's another woman in his back yard

They can always depend on the other to be there when really really needed

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                    You know what I find great about the ship. Even when Jack is gone in season 9 this place is still very much alive !
                    sigpic

Comment

SAM AND JACK..WE STILL BELIEVE...BECAUSE...

He can't keep his eyes off her, even when they're supposed to be busy saving the world and all that

He can't keep his hands off her, even when she's engaged

He makes her giggle like no-one else can

Whenever she's hurt, he wait's by her bed until she wakes up

He's the man she wants there in her very worst moments

He's the man she imagines there when she's alone (and who can blame her!)

and finally..THEY WENT FISHING!!!!

Comment

2 micheleb
                        Wonderful! & nice!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                          SAM AND JACK..WE STILL BELIEVE...BECAUSE...

[

He's the man she imagines there when she's alone (and who can blame her!)

and finally..THEY WENT FISHING!!!!

hehe

and WE AAAAAAAAAAAALL KNOW:

I`d rather died myself...than loose Carter

O'NEILL: Carter, there are people on this base who have families.
                          CARTER: What about you? If things had been different ...
                          O'NEILL: I wouldn't be here.

Comment

THE KISS!!!

Well first, there was the alien infection. (and of all the men in the base Sam could have picked..who did she choose? Jack, of course)

And then there was the very first AU kiss (by this point, this was the second AU they'd been together in...think they were getting the point now?)

Jack's little 'no consequences! Woohoo!At last I can do what I've been dreaming off' moment

And the one in Sam's head...which proves she'd been fantasising about kissing him all along. And boy, was this kiss hot!

And finally...the other AU kiss...this one so hot, it made the ship explode..

And I'll bet there'll be other kisses....after all, when a man and a woman kiss like this in an AU, or in their minds, they have to try it for real sooner or later!

Comment

When i working on my screenshot, little rewatching SG1, tptb in this time making me angry jackass
                              i believe not end bettween J&S , realy believe. I know it's only a dream :O

p.s.
                              i have tons of screenshot
                              Last edited by dexterav; 12 February 2006, 05:29 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Little history

p.s.
                                2 mods&adm i hope not is wrong
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X