X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    hehehe! Not you MG, you're just a baby.
    I ain't a baby either....*stamps foot petulantly*.....*curses in Goa'uld*....that friggin' hurt!!

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
      ahhhh! I missed Nell's Birthday!

Happy Belated Birthday NELL !!
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY NELL!!!!! *hands nell a slice of super-duper dark chocolate cake with extra rich dark chocolate frosting*

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
        Wow, I agree that this year has not been the best year... actually I can not even compare because for me this is another show... it's not Stargate SG-1

But I do have to say, when I read the spoilers for Ethon I thought it was going to be a boring and very bad episode and what do I find... the best episode so far of the season a la old traditional SG-1...

Ok, I'll stop posting even though I'm alone... I can see you.... Mad Gater... come out!
        *decloaks behind L4J*

BOO!!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
          *decloaks behind L4J*

BOO!!

Jack: Mad Gater, are you scaring L4J
          LOL4JACK: No Jack, I asked him to come out and play... talking about playing, why don't you go back and play with Sam...

Jack: OK... Peekabo....

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Jack: Mad Gater, are you scaring L4J
            LOL4JACK: No Jack, I asked him to come out and play... talking about playing, why don't you go back and play with Sam...

Jack: OK... Peekabo....
            Children play nice!
            sigpic

Comment

Okay, having been given a crash course in pics by LOL4JACk, let me give this a shot! Testing, testing. 1 2 3

*Crosses fingers, toes and tongue*
              sigpic
              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Woot! It worked. Sorry about the size though folks! I'll have to fix that.

Edit: Done!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                  Woot! It worked. Sorry about the size though folks! I'll have to fix that.

Edit: Done!
                  Woooohooooo you did it!!!!!

And don't worry about the size... it's a must... my first pic and I know that many others... was just huge!!!!!

You learned very quickly I guess it's the around here...

Night All!!!!

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

Woooohooooo you did it!!!!!

And don't worry about the size... it's a must... my first pic and I know that many others... was just huge!!!!!

You learned very quickly I guess it's the around here...

Night All!!!!
                    Thank you soooooo much for all your help! Having someone to walk me through was a blessing. Otherwise, I doubt I would have tried. (Lazy, very lazy.)

I'd green ya, but it won't let me.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                      Thank you soooooo much for all your help! Having someone to walk me through was a blessing. Otherwise, I doubt I would have tried. (Lazy, very lazy.)

I'd green ya, but it won't let me.
                      You are welcome... now you can continue with the Shippy Pic Alphabet... next letter... "E"

Night!

Comment

E for "Exactly where I want him"
                        sigpic

Comment

Fic rec!

Unexpected by Jezyk

Comment

Heres a thing IF there was any S/J in season ten you'd think they'd be throwing us the odd bone here and there - cause if there was (and it was a positive thing ) i'd have go and buy season 9 dvd just to tie up collectiong the whole series where as at the moment i haven't watched it let alone considered buying it when it comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
                              Fic rec!

Unexpected by Jezyk
                              Fantastic recommendation, Vicky. Thank you for passing it on, I loved it!
                              Last edited by scjon; 07 February 2006, 03:17 AM.
                              always and forever
                              My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                              My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

I don't care if any of you take this idea and use it, I have reasons for not being able to create a story.

Title: Going Home

Summary: Jack goes hame to Colorado on Christmas of 2006, Not even Sam knows he is
                                Going through the Stargate shows you're not crazy,
                                Dad did always say "And I think people who don't want to go through the Stargate are equally as whacked"

Mom was alway saying he was crazy in a strange way!!!

Thanks Jolinar Samantha O'Neil "Jo"

Daughter of Samantha and Jack O'Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X