• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trupi

Jack: Sam I have to tell you something.
    Sam: What is it Jack?
    Jack: The Steelers won the Super Bowl!
    Sam: That's the only reason you're in my room?
    Jack: No, but a pretty good excuse to visit while you lay nake in bed!
    thanx dear!

yay steelers
    Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

I watched pare of Friday's episode and was wondering if anyone else has noticed this. Sam doesn't have that same...I don't know...sparkle? I mean, she just seems...I don't know, but something has changed. Maybe it is beacuse AT does not have RDA to act off of anymore (but don't get me wrong, her acting is just as great. And she looks darn good after having her baby.) or what. But something is different.

Spoiler:
      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
        thanx dear!

yay steelers
        The Steelers may have won, but ya gotta admit, the Seahawks did pretty good.
        Well you don't. But I have to. We did good darn it!

I didn't watch and missed RDA's commercial... Darn fanfiction plot bunnies!!!

Spoiler:
        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by nell
          Hi (((mad)))!!! RDA's a decent guy!!! I can't imagine him turning down an offer to appear on the 200th!! **fingers crossed** Didn't Joe say that??
          ((((((((nell)))))))))

wanted to green ya but apparently I've "given out too much rep in the last 24 hours"

Stupid GW!! I should be able to give out as much rep as I want in any time frame....

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            that kiss gets me *everytime*! i just went back and 'watched' it again... *sighs*

i hope someday to get another one of *those* steamy kisses between our real sam and jack!!!

sally
            So do I!!!!! Count me in as part of the army of this uprising!!!!!!

Comment

Hey... can anyone recommend a good Sam/Jack piece of fanfiction from any timeframe that's:

a) relatively long
              b) contains RST (it doesn't have to be explicit, I just mean going beyond UST)
              c) stays in character
              d) does not contain any endearments in the dialogue between Sam and Jack such as: "baby, babe, sweetie, darling, my love, etc..."
              e) has some kind of story line (beyond Sam/Jack)
              f) does not end tragically
              g) has some angst in it even so

...or am I just dreaming waaay too vividly? lol

mini(the wishful)geek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

This is kinda of OT but it does involve RDA....there's a website to go vote for your favorite Super Bowl commercial and it includes RDA's MacGyver Mastercard commercial. Here's the link... http://sports.aol.com/nfl/superbowlads ...go to the 4th quarter, RDA's Mastercard commercial is on the left, first row. Select it, it will pop up in the little video screen and then select "VOTE FOR THIS COMMERCIAL". I tried it with Firefox but it didn't seem to work so you might have to use IE.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
                  This is kinda of OT but it does involve RDA....there's a website to go vote for your favorite Super Bowl commercial and it includes RDA's MacGyver Mastercard commercial. Here's the link... http://sports.aol.com/nfl/superbowlads ...go to the 4th quarter, RDA's Mastercard commercial is on the left, first row. Select it, it will pop up in the little video screen and then select "VOTE FOR THIS COMMERCIAL". I tried it with Firefox but it didn't seem to work so you might have to use IE.
                  I voted for it to be number one. While not a fan of MacGyver, I did appreciate the humor in it. It was kinda nice seeing RDA in some action, too.

Ok, back on topic.
                  Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                    Hey... can anyone recommend a good Sam/Jack piece of fanfiction from any timeframe that's:

a) relatively long
                    b) contains RST (it doesn't have to be explicit, I just mean going beyond UST)
                    c) stays in character
                    d) does not contain any endearments in the dialogue between Sam and Jack such as: "baby, babe, sweetie, darling, my love, etc..."
                    e) has some kind of story line (beyond Sam/Jack)
                    f) does not end tragically
                    g) has some angst in it even so

...or am I just dreaming waaay too vividly? lol

mini(the wishful)geek
                    In technicolour.
                    sigpic
                    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                      *pounces, knocks over, flattens, and huggles the stuffing outta florence*

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!
                      Thanks !
                      But you know, I was not very far (in fact, I've never really left this thread, I was just lurking in the shadows... ), it's just that I've spent a lot of time in the Shep thunk thread !
                      And now, if you may excuse me, I'm going back because I'm sure there are new con pics of Joe Flanigan !
                      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Bumping up the thread! Good day everyone and it was great seeing the thread back to it's old ways, good friends and talking about times good. Keep it up guys! + =
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
                          Yeah, I think his was the best. The commercials were pretty lame this year, at least the ones I saw were. His was good, but I like his hair silver.

Congratulations Pittsburghgirl on your big win last night! Even though I am a Cowboys fan, I was yelling for the Steelers.
                          Last edited by Rogue; 06 February 2006, 04:38 AM.
                          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                            *sniff sniff* You forgot me too!!
                            LOL, I DID mention you As MG! Good to see you again too! Nice to be back around here for a change. RL has been pretty crazy of late.
                            Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                            Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                            Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

WOW, so many shippers around, I feel intimidated All the founders and legends are around... I hope you stick around for Valenship this Sunday.

So, I hope you are all in the mood for a Picture Shipper's Alphabet

A is for Always

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                                Jacob here!
                                Jack here.

Super Bowl Champions
                                The STEELERS
                                sigpic
                                Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                                My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Working...
                                X