This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    Me too. I was on the Delphi forum with you all, and then the excitement of moving here. If you look in the shipper archive you'll see the excitement of waiting for new episodes and talking about the shippy moments. You'll also see the thread implode because of episodes such as 'Affinity'! It's a lot of fun to read through, if you have a spare few months to get through it!
    doesn't it feel like we're the war vets of sg1 fandom?

we've seen a LOT and been through a LOT... but we're still here and still strong.

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      http://img483.imageshack.us/img483/1...stcity21ed.jpg

how we could go from *that* to 'affinity' is beyond me...

sally
      A goa’uld made them
      or
      under alien technology

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
        Gee that takes me back… I used to post all the time in the S/J thread and I can remember getting dinged because I said N***m was fat. Dashes back to the RDA Thunk Thread and waits for the hail of red…
        I remember getting dinged once by who was then known as "the phantom dinger" cuz reps weren't labeled with the person's user name who gave it at that point in time...but my rep was high enough by then I barely noticed it....it was like the buzzing of a gnat to me....I love my shipper family....((((((((((((family)))))))))))))

Comment

sally
          Exactly ! I was sure that he-who-shall not be named would be history long before that episode!
          always and forever
          My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
          My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
            i am joining in very bad times , but bad times nothing for me in last time
            because my faith raising up, but don't know why? , but it's nice.
            Maybe, hope is nice, and sweet end coming
            oh, dex, you've not joined in a bad time, just a s/j drought.

i have this... feeling... i can't explain it, but i feel everything's going to be alright. i've had it since the new year. even with ripple effect's slap, i still feel this optimism. more now than ever!

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              (((((((LEANNE)))))))))

Dang...brought you out of lurkdom and my computer crashed

d'oh!

Incase you've been wondering why I've not texted you at all...phone died...took all my phone numbers with it

Now folks...I've got a little bit of a dilemma with vidding...If you go to my LJ (link in sig) you'll see all the vid ideas I've got a present...since you guys have the most objective point of view () I'd like your input

thankies
              Bad computer!!!!! Go stand in the corner!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                And how could I leave you off the list? Shame on me! Good to see you too
                *sniff sniff* You forgot me too!!

Comment

Originally posted by misstweedledee

Oh can can i just say i'm sensing a BIG ship uprising in 2006 .

me too!!

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

sally
                    Never should have gotten that far.
                    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                      Hello everyone !
                      Welcome to the newbies : SAM&JACKquietschSHIP, anne87... and I'm sure I've forgotten someone... sorry

And welcome back to the 'older' posters ! We missed you !
                      Since we're talking about the good old times, do you remember nearly one year ago when the shippers made GW explode when Threads aired in UK ? It was fun !
                      *pounces, knocks over, flattens, and huggles the stuffing outta florence*

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn

Our ship lives. It is one of the primary and enduring themes of the show, and I think RDA will do right by the fans and come back to wrap up the story.....or launch some direct to DVD movies. And has it occurred to anyone else that all this angst over Jack being gone and the dissing of him by other actors could instead be part of a big publicity plot aimed at keeping fans on edge until RDA is ready to work again.....to give the movies a boost? I'm just sayin.'
                        yes, it has occured to me. let ship (and rda/jack) lie low for a season, then BAAM!

i really don't know, but it's nice to have that hope and optimism. and rda returning to being an actor!

oh, about pdl...
                        Spoiler:
                        moral of the story; don't tick off a guy in charge that has the 'power' to pay you back...

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                          Ah, yes... The squeee heard round the world! Those were the good old days when ship shone bright!
                          I remember...had to get my windows replaced cuz the squeee shattered my old ones....

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                            Thanks, Rogue and all of you who sent me birthday wishes and birthday green! I have a plot bunny niggling me after watching Friday's ep. I'll try to get it down on paper, er, computer soon!
                            You're welcome!! Had to go into a flurry of spreading it around so I could give you some birthday green...LOL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                              Hey look...some of the 'older' shippers are here, and they're having cake.

That's great. Shall we join them for a slice?

Who're you callin' old?

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
                                that kiss gets me *everytime*! i just went back and 'watched' it again... *sighs*

i hope someday to get another one of *those* steamy kisses between our real sam and jack!!!

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X