Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was at the store yesterday and what should I see but Little Penguin shiraz!! Of course I HAD to get a bottle. We've not tried it, yet, but as soon as we do I'll rate it for you all. Funny, not too long ago something would not have grabbed my attention simply for having a penguin on the label. Long live the ship!

Comment

Oh, well, time to go to a superbowl party. At least I'll get to see RDA when it airs. Have a good night.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
        Okay, friends and fellow shippers. I have big news:

RDA's Super Bowl ad hasn't aired yet, but it's already online. Go to:
        http://www.superbowl-ads.com/2006/prev/MacGyver.wmv

If the link doesn't work for some reason, try www.superbowl-ads.com, then select MasterCard.

Have fun!!!!!

Hey *waves*

love the ad, but can some one PLEASE assure me that the hair is just about the advert and not a permanent thing.

PLEASE PUT MY MIND AT EASE

misstweedledee xXx

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
        honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Originally posted by SAM&JACKquietschSHIP
          THANX for the warm welcome!!

*LOL*

a miracle that there was no earthquakes determined

and ther´s a lot of self-pity on my side that I saw the episode
          only few weeks ago (Jan.2006) on GERMAN TV

Feel pity for terrestrial UK viewers - only watched Reckoning Part One this afternoon on Channel 4 (and they mess us around to start off with!!)

*Snicker* thank god for my Stargate obsessed friend who obsessively collects DVDs - great combination!!
          The duke had a mind that ticked like a clock and, like a clock, it regularly went cuckoo.

Stargate is not an obsession. I can give it up anytime I want!

Comment

Originally posted by nell
            **steps away from podium and grins**

*SAM&JACKquietschSHIP writes on her hand:" E PLURIBUS UNIM " in big RED LETTERS*

regarding to the videos-there is a very good one i can recommend :

http://www.the-wall-between.de/fanwo...stoodstill.WMV

veeeeeeeeeeery sweet!!!

I`d rather died myself...than loose Carter

O'NEILL: Carter, there are people on this base who have families.
            CARTER: What about you? If things had been different ...
            O'NEILL: I wouldn't be here.

Comment

Originally posted by anne87
              Feel pity for terrestrial UK viewers - only watched Reckoning Part One this afternoon on Channel 4 (and they mess us around to start off with!!)

why?WHY?
              shipper shouldn´t be tormented like THAT!!!

anyone here thought of watching some shippy episode paralell..if we find a matching date so that there can be ship half around the world again for some minutes?

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                Hello to all my old shipper buddies and I see several newbies that I don't know here. I thought I'd cross-post this vid on both ship lists. It has been up a few weeks but I haven't had time to read at GW at all so if you've already seen it, I apologize in advance

http://www.marimba26.com

"Far Away" by Nickelback

on the S/J page. Enjoy!
                Originally posted by misstweedledee
                Everybody STOP what your doing and go and check out this video.

It is, as marimbas work always is, excellent.

Great song had just been made even better

misstweedledee xXx
                I second that. Awesome vid, Marimba! And it uses some clips we don't see as often as others in shippy vids. It brought tears to my eyes. I can't dismiss that which I have witnessed myself, and I know how Jack and Sam feel about each other. Which brings us right back to S9. They can't make us think something is wrong with a relationship we KNOW could never fail!!!
                Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 05 February 2006, 01:40 PM.

Comment

The hair was definitely temporary. I'm not sure why they didn't keep his natural hair color. Anyway, here is a link to an RDA site that shows recent pics from his yearly treck to Alberta for a charity ski event. You can see that he looks GOOD.Page 4 has some great pictures. AT and BB were also there.
                  http://rdanderson.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=811

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                    I second that. Awesome vid, Marimba! And it uses some clips we don't see as often as others in shippy vids. It brought tears to my eyes. I can't dismiss that which I have witnessed myself, and I know how Jack and Sam feel about each other. Which brings us right back to S9. They can't make us think something we KNOW isn't true!!!

*stands and claps*

Here Here, well said sg-1fanintn, well said

misstweedledee xXx

Comment

Just scanned through the pictures and realized that in most he is wearing a hat. I don't know if it was this site or another but he is back to grey and short again also.

Comment

Originally posted by STARGATE7777
                        Just scanned through the pictures and realized that in most he is wearing a hat. I don't know if it was this site or another but he is back to grey and short again also.

Oh thank GOD !!!!!!!!

cause tell me why would anyone mess with perfection !?!?!?!?!?!?!?

i was wondering are there any plans for some solid ship in the near future???

misstweedledee xXx

Comment

anyone needs a little ship?
                          just watchin:

I never thought I’d hear myself utter these words: I need that report.

Right! Um, I just need to, er, finish typing up my notes. Uh, yeah, I’ll have it for you first thing tomorrow.

It is tomorrow.

Oh.

: I’m joking! I don’t need the report!

Well, then, why ...?

: Because something’s going on with you. You haven’t tried to confuse me with any scientific babble for the last couple of days and that’s a red flag to me.
                          thank God for these moments of ship!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                            i miss it too, michelle.

i'm into other couples (clark/lana-smallville, jack/kate & sawyer/kate-lost), but NONE of them get to me like sam/jack does. i don't know what it is (maybe amanda and rick's sizzling chemistry).

there was this super rush knowing that a new stargate was going to be on. the looks, touches, smiles, just them being in the same room was enough to squee me. so many shipless eps were hightened by just their presence together... and that's gone.

i miss the old ways too.

and still have hope.

sally
                            Gee, no other couple has ever done it for me like Sam and Jack. I watch Lost, and I love ER. I don't really ship for anyone else. On ER, I want something good for Abby, and since it didn't turn out to be John Carter, I hope it's Luca. He also deserves a happy ending. But I've never cared how it turns out like I care that Sam and Jack end up together. They've just denied themselves for so long, and they obviously are so deeply committed to each other. It just won't be right if it turns out any other way.

On a lighter note,
                            I just saw Harrison Ford in an NFL promo on the Super Bowl. It was done with cartoon backdrops from Dr. Seuss's Oh, the Places You'll Go, and I swear, in one scene, something that looked like a puddlejumper drifted by!
                            Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 05 February 2006, 02:23 PM.

Comment

On a lighter note,
                              I just saw Harrison Ford in an NFL promo on the Super Bowl. It was done with cartoon backdrops from Dr. Seuss's Oh, the Places You'll Go, and I swear, in one scene, something that looked like a puddlejumper drifted by!
                              Maybe Jack's trying to catch a game......?
                              The duke had a mind that ticked like a clock and, like a clock, it regularly went cuckoo.

Stargate is not an obsession. I can give it up anytime I want!

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                                Hey guys have you taken the Stargate personality test.
                                If you hadn't below is the link.
                                http://www.sg1stargate.com/Personality.html

I took the test and the results were:

I agree with everything but the unsure of my emotions. I know who I want to be with.
                                Hmmm......I just took the test, and was surprised to find out that I'm:

Gee, Rogue, maybe we're meant to be together! 'Cept I'm a girl and already married! Tee-hee!

Comment

Working...
                                X