X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BIRTHDAY HAPPINESS TO YOU

MEI MEI !!

Comment

Just PM Mei Mei to come and visit, to see all the lovely well wishes!
      sigpic

Comment

Wow!! I haven't been over here in a while and you guys still remembered!! Thanks for all the birthday wishes!

Jafacakes, SqueeG-1, Daniel's Twin, Dexterav, Scjon, Florence, Tracy Jane, Trupi and Sg1Poz! Thank you all!

And special thanks to Trupi for the heads up!!

((((((All))))))

Been a tiring day cause I went shopping with Momma. I didn't inherit the shopping gene but she's the reason I have a birthday so I usually like to spend it with her!

I know I've been bad in my Shipperly duties by not writing anything lately but I'm running full steam into novel writing. Joined Romance Writers of America, a local chapter and an online chapter called Passionate Ink (for writers of erotica...) From what I've found out, most of my S/J ships count as erotica! LOL! I just thought they were smut!

I have two conferences I'll be attending in the next few months, one in Dallas and one in Atlanta. I have the support of my two writer friends, Elle James and Delilah Devlin, and they will be at the same conferences. Elle writes mainstream romance and has three books coming out from Harlequin Intrigue this year. Delilah is a writer of romantica (romantic erotica) and just had another ebook released on Ellora's Cave this week. She's got tons there and more in the works, both print and ebooks.

So as you can see, between the day job and the night job of writing... I've been a very bad shipper. I occasionally lurk to see what you are all up to but don't have time to hang out like I used to! I miss you all! Mostly, I miss Jack and Sam on SG1! *sigh*

Thanks again for remembering me! Know I haven't forgotten the Shipper Family! You got me started writing seriously!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEI MEI

(did you get my email?)

Congrats with the getting into Novel Writing!!!

Hope to see you around here again soon
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

okay, i havent been able to watch the new season of sg-1 and honestly since it seemed like they werent gonna go much with sam and jack i really didnt want to. but could somebody tell me what they did with jack and the whole sam relationship?
            lilstarfire19

Comment

Thanks Mei Mei for coming by. Have a good year with your writing!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lilstarfire19
                okay, i havent been able to watch the new season of sg-1 and honestly since it seemed like they werent gonna go much with sam and jack i really didnt want to. but could somebody tell me what they did with jack and the whole sam relationship?
                Well. Not much really. It hasn't been referred to directly, but there have been several hints in various episodes which you could interpret as shippy if you wanted to.
                always and forever
                My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

((((MeiMei))))
                  Best of luck with everything! Sounds like you have quite a bit to juggle. New fics would be great (if you ever get the time, but I love re-reading the ones you've already done!
                  sigpic
                  Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

((((Meimei)))), thanks for stoping by, you have been missed .
                    It's great you are so busy with your writting but I still hope you'll find the time to give us a S/J fic sometime soon ( a tiny little short one will be fine ) . All the best

Comment

Happy Birthday Mei Mei!!!!

Hope you had fun shopping

Comment

Bumping the thread up! I was so upset about the
                        Spoiler:
                        Prometheus blowing up!
                        I yelled and my son told me to calm down it's just a show. I told him the next time he yelled while playing his Playstation I'm going to yell back at him it's just a game! I told him that's what I missed from SG this year, the jump up and scream effect!
                        sigpic

Comment

Just a little bump up the page . . .

- Mary
                          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

I did not see the episode.Can anyone explain about
                            Spoiler:
                            Sam not being with the rest of the team at the end.Thanks

Comment

and another . . .

Jack thinking: My God, she's gorgeous. Wonder if she'd go out with me.

Sam thinking: What a hottie, hope he doesn't catch me looking at him. Wonder if he'd like to have a little dinner . . . or maybe more?
                              - Mary
                              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Sam: "Do you really think that the NID (aka, TPTB) would go running from the base if they caught us together?"
                                Jack: "It's worth a try, isn't it?"
                                - Mary

Comment

Working...
                                X