X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who made me almost kiss Matouf?
    sigpic

Comment

Tec'l why did I almost kiss Matouf? Please tell me! Where's my Jack, I miss him so!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi

Who made me almost kiss Matouf?

Tec'l why did I almost kiss Matouf? Please tell me! Where's my Jack, I miss him so!
        Trupi, these captions are great. Thanks for lifting our shipper hearts!
        In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
        so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
        Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
        Hic Comitas Regit
        Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
          I keep seeing RDA mentioned on the GW Homepage and when I first see it I think here is the
          Spoiler:
          announcement for RDA appearing in the 200th episode.Is this happening to anyone else? I guess it's wishful thinking.
          Yes, me too. Still, if GW is mentioning him, then they haven't forgotten he's an important part of the Stargate universe!
          always and forever
          My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
          My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

I just get the feeling we will be getting some news soon regarding
            Spoiler:
            RDA and the 200th episode.Since RDA did the commercial it seems RDA made be slowly getting back to some Acting work.I wonder how long it would take to film the 200th episode? I am feeling positive regarding RDA appearing in the 200th.I get the feeling no matter what happens Jack will be mentioned more in Season 10.

Comment

the first pic is my fave hug, and the second pic is my fave kiss!

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck
                Here's something for you all to think on Are the TPTB and writers capable of doing a successful resolution? I've seen a couple of shows which sold ship to part of it's audience ( especially if it keeps you employed ) and went it came to the crunch the writing and method let down years of work, because they don't know how to do happy endings - just in case the little movie add ons appear.
                yep, and that's why we're *almost* back to square one with not knowing what's going on with sam and jack. they thought, once again, that it was the end and they put sam and jack in a situation to go forward. did they go forward? who knows???

but i still have hope.

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                  Yep, and reminded what was Pete and Kerry for? Oh yeah getting Sam and Jack to realize they belong together.
                  That was a thought for awhile. Now I think they were just giving us a taste of what was to come.
                  sigpic
                  ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                    As I said in the Samandan post, I'm feeling a strong Kenny Craig vibe from the powers that be.

Shipper: But what about Sam and Jack?
                    TPTB: Look into my eyes, into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, look into my eyes. You're under. Sam was never romantically attatched to a man called Jack. The edited versions on TV prove that. In fact, watch season nine. There was never a man called Jack on Stargate SG1. And, just for good measure, SAm had sex with Orlin in Ascension. Three.... Two... One... You're back in the room.
                    How fortunate for me that I am resistant to most forms os brainwashing...

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      new S/J lj icons

great icons, suekay!

can i use any i want?

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Hey guys have you taken the Stargate personality test.
                        If you hadn't below is the link.
                        http://www.sg1stargate.com/Personality.html

I took the test and the results were:

I agree with everything but the unsure of my emotions. I know who I want to be with.
                        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
                          RE
                          Spoiler:
                          Our Sam says to Alt. Martouf that she's missed him, they lean in to kiss, but stop.
                          I saw that scene too....I nearly blew my stack....and my al'kesh I think is intelligent too....cuz the reactor almost had a meltdown during that scene...

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                            I don't think I can stand this much more. I mean
                            Spoiler:
                            is this supposed to tell us she's not with Jack? Cos she wouldn't kiss Martouf if she was. Arrrrrrrrrggg

I bet TPTB are lurking on this thread right now having a good laugh at our expense.
                            I'm beginning to think we should make like the Ancients and take off in our flying city of Shippertown with Sam and Jack and go to another galaxy....like say the Triangulum Galaxy for instance....

go to http://www.stargatehorizon.com if you don't get why I mentioned the Triangulum Galaxy

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                              get the flaming penguins ready......
                              My al'kesh stands ready...as do the fleets of the Free Jaffa, the Asgard, the Hebridan, the Tollan, the Ascended (Oma's been itchin' to send a bolt of lightning up TPTB's mik'tas), and even the Jumper Fleet from Atlantis....think that oughta get their attention?

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                                again, YAY! and btw, JM is in his thread at the mo', i was just over there. damn his evasion on that furling issue!
                                Didn't you know....it's a requirement for all PTB to take "Evasiveness 101"...

Comment

Working...
                                X