X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    Yeah I know SES I saw Ripple efffect last night and really
    Spoiler:
    Sam went for the kiss first , not Martouf and that I don't understand for all viewers to be honest ... the lack of continuity in the Sam character is a bit degrading right now ...and I don't believe that Sam split up with Jack ...almost kissed Martouf ..and then realised that she LOVES Jack ..What a soap opera if this is the case !!!! . I would have thought that Martouf would have gone for the kiss first, then Sam would have stopped him saying that she was with someone in her universe . ..but this was not to be ..What a disgrace !!!
    I don't believe that Sam would have ended her relationship with Jack for any reasons unless she realised that she did not LOVE him ...but we know they love each other otherwise she would have stayed with Pete and Jack with Kerry . They both split up from the others because they wanted to start something big and meaningfull together ..therefore I don't see them spliting up after just a few months when we know that they have been waiting for nearly 9 years .

Caty
    Absolutely agree. This doesn't make any logical sense. In fact, it doesn't make any sense from a romantic point of view. You are clearly and correctly stating the obvious contradictions between what was known and what we have recently seen. Everyone is now trying to figure all this out without knowing anything. We are left with all sorts of speculation without facts to support our position. I hate to be clinical, but that's the way my mind works. I hate operating in a vaccum. Therefore,[spoilers] if Sam wouldn't leave Jack in so short a time as you suggest, then what do you think is going on? And, I can't buy the Jolinar excuse.[/spoiler]

Jack

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
      Threads [spoilers] <snip> I know, I know, we have heard Jack say he cares for Sam out loud and we have never heard Sam, although she has attempted it several times, we think;spoilers]
      She hasnt said it out loud, because she grew up in a very millitary family, and it is just difficult for her to admit something against the regs. It almost scares her.
      Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
      LOVE HIM-> DT
      ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Originally posted by Pacific Jack
        Absolutely agree. This doesn't make any logical sense. In fact, it doesn't make any sense from a romantic point of view. You are clearly and correctly stating the obvious contradictions between what was known and what we have recently seen. Everyone is now trying to figure all this out without knowing anything. We are left with all sorts of speculation without facts to support our position. I hate to be clinical, but that's the way my mind works. I hate operating in a vaccum. Therefore,
        Spoiler:
        if Sam wouldn't leave Jack in so short a time as you suggest, then what do you think is going on? And, I can't buy the Jolinar excuse.

Jack
        You are a biggest pessimist in the space (after me )

Spoiler:
        imo this situation with this stupid/foolish almost kiss is a strange, everyone have a question why? only logical? explanation is Jolinar, because this kiss is strange for all, and after this stupid/foolish almost kiss everything is ,hm, fine? in this epi, nothing more.
        need wait for next episodes, for resolve (iam afraid from this resolve), i hope after last epi in 9. season this stupid/foolish almost kiss going to history only like a little interference.

my head sleep well, again, good head, good
        i hope i am right (Jolinar) and you not(but...)
        Regs is another stupid alibi
        Last edited by dexterav; 29 January 2006, 10:39 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
          Speaking of equipment.. I couldn't help but giggle myself stupid in that sequence
          Spoiler:
          with the memory device. Largely because that case is a very expensive video equipment case... who knew Sony had outlets on alien planets?... I guess the camcorder evolved... device with Cam's memory from the last few months blah blha.... lmao...

Back to what it supposed to be in the episode, Sony nothwithstanding,
          Spoiler:

I was wondering how he could just leave this device with his friend. Hush, hush stuff and he just leaves it?
          No SF at the door?

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
            Back to what it supposed to be in the episode, Sony nothwithstanding,
            Spoiler:

I was wondering how he could just leave this device with his friend. Hush, hush stuff and he just leaves it?
            No SF at the door?
            Yeah, I wondered about that too.
            Spoiler:
            Wouldn't a nurse, or even a janitor, come in and see it?
            SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

More thoughts regarding RE.
              Spoiler:

What more thoughts? Yes, but this time I think I have figured it out. My problem is that I am a chronic and habitual analyzer. My friends think I'm a nice guy, but that I think too much. I try to break down problems into there sub-atomic components and thats what I've been doing with this issue. I have gone from Newtonian Celestial Mechanics of an orderly universe to Chaos Theory to explain what has happened in Stargate this season. I haven't solved the problem. I'm like a male version of Carter. I am not a pessimist, but I have been pessimistic since last Friday. I have decided to apply Ockham's Razor to this problem. The simplest answer is probably the right one.

Carter had a moment of weakness. I love a brilliant and beautiful woman, but whenever a pretty girl gets near me....well. So, I have probably jeopardized my relationship on a few occasions. The answer is that Carter had a moment of weakness. She probably went home, felt bad about it, and went to bed thinking of Jack. Next we see of them together she will unleash all her pent up passion for him...alone. I don't think the TPTB really thought this was a big deal. Just an episode where Sam got carried away and that it had no effect on her real love for Jack. All will be as it was again.

I haven't been able to discuss this with the guys because they would think I've turned loopy. So, after lurking on this forum for the last couple of months once or twice a week, I had to way something about what was happening. I have probably over reacted so I'm going to remain positive from now on. Stargate is the only show I watch on TV. The rest is Football and Basketball. I got into it and was upset that they were doing damage to the story. I watched the first episode of S9 and didn't like it. Daniel is OK as a supporting character, but can not (IMO) carry the show. Don't think Mitchell can either. But, Carter can. And to see her in this mode was irritating. The producers will figure this out and correct it. Next season will have the proper and satisfying conclusion to something that has been developing from the very beginning. Everyone will be pleased.

PS. Please don't tell the guys about this. They may kick me out of the Cool Mens Club.

Hoorah
              Jack

Comment

It sounds silly but that scene always bothered me.Sam
                Spoiler:
                can get engaged but Jack cannot look at other Women.

Comment

Fellow, everything fine.
                  Only a little hard times coming for shipper, after 9. season have shipper on the faces smile

fishing? yes
                  together? yes
                  fish exists? yes
                  is canon? yes
                  nothing wrong

yes, my head sleepy well
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pacific Jack
                    More thoughts regarding RE.
                    Spoiler:

What more thoughts? Yes, but this time I think I have figured it out. My problem is that I am a chronic and habitual analyzer. My friends think I'm a nice guy, but that I think too much. I try to break down problems into there sub-atomic components and thats what I've been doing with this issue. I have gone from Newtonian Celestial Mechanics of an orderly universe to Chaos Theory to explain what has happened in Stargate this season. I haven't solved the problem. I'm like a male version of Carter. I am not a pessimist, but I have been pessimistic since last Friday. I have decided to apply Ockham's Razor to this problem. The simplest answer is probably the right one.

Carter had a moment of weakness. I love a brilliant and beautiful woman, but whenever a pretty girl gets near me....well. So, I have probably jeopardized my relationship on a few occasions. The answer is that Carter had a moment of weakness. She probably went home, felt bad about it, and went to bed thinking of Jack. Next we see of them together she will unleash all her pent up passion for him...alone. I don't think the TPTB really thought this was a big deal. Just an episode where Sam got carried away and that it had no effect on her real love for Jack. All will be as it was again.

I haven't been able to discuss this with the guys because they would think I've turned loopy. So, after lurking on this forum for the last couple of months once or twice a week, I had to way something about what was happening. I have probably over reacted so I'm going to remain positive from now on. Stargate is the only show I watch on TV. The rest is Football and Basketball. I got into it and was upset that they were doing damage to the story. I watched the first episode of S9 and didn't like it. Daniel is OK as a supporting character, but can not (IMO) carry the show. Don't think Mitchell can either. But, Carter can. And to see her in this mode was irritating. The producers will figure this out and correct it. Next season will have the proper and satisfying conclusion to something that has been developing from the very beginning. Everyone will be pleased.

PS. Please don't tell the guys about this. They may kick me out of the Cool Mens Club.

Hoorah
                    Jack
                    Jack, My simplest answer is that TPTB made a mistake with the airing of this scene. PERIOD.
                    Spoiler:
                    Maybe they edited out portions of the overall scene that would have provided context to Sam's action but the bottom line is what they chose to air. Boy, oh, boy did they underestimate the Sam fans' and the Shipper fans' reactions.
                    But, as usual, I remain hopeful that TPTB will right their wrong. Did I mention that I believe TPTB mean to please the fans but sometimes they baffle me and this is one of those times? Yeah, well, that!
                    sigpic

Comment

Some Shippy thoughts....

Sam: Jack you are making me blush...

Sam: I love you too

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

TPTB know what is aired.
                        Rewrite characters , but a have a little precise name for this DESTROY characters.
                        all fans surprise with this situation. 9. season is shame, 10. season is next in the line. i hope, i am mistake

S&J Together and still in hope like a me, nothing more

bye-bye
                        sigpic

Comment

nell I still beleive
                          Spoiler:
                          Sam and Jack will be together.I just think TPTB cannot afford anymore scenes like the Sam/Martouf almost Kiss.Many Fans patience are at the breaking point.I am sure TPTB are overworked with the 2 Shows but they need to pay attention to want they put onscreen.TPTB want 2 Shows on at the same time then they have to get the Job done.

Comment

Originally posted by Nina
                            If it wasn't dark you couldn't see the light. Somebody said that to me once. And since then, I'm an optimist.
                            There's an old saying "The darkest hour is just before dawn."

Comment

Very true Gatetrixer.Anyone think there will be a mention of
                              Spoiler:
                              Jack in the Season finale? I hope if there is it is Sam that mentions Jack.It's been very tough after Threads to have Sam say hardly anything about Jack.When Daniel and Teal'c do not mention Jack it's bad.When Sam says nothing it's horrible.

Comment

OT I suppose, but whatever is it Sam is wearing in the pics from
                                Spoiler:
                                "Off the Grid?"

And speaking of clothes, how about Baal's
                                Spoiler:
                                (or is it Baal 2?) in Stronghold.?
                                Yeah. Fancy

Comment

Working...
                                X