X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My head sleepy well.
    Shippers easy, everything about J&S is only about faith
    Spoiler:
    Kiss she Marty?, not, i believe, this stupid/foolish almost kiss from Jolinar.

Stop.End.
    J&S TOGETHER
    o.k?
    because if my head awaken and reading post from my heart , grow up a big problem for me
    Last edited by dexterav; 29 January 2006, 08:05 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

GUYS!!!! How many times? Spoiler Tags, Please!!!!!!
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        May be !!! If we take into account that she has not seen Martouf for so long because he was dead ...suddenly seeing him again ..
        Spoiler:
        may be ,revived Jolinar's feelings and she had the urge to kiss him ... but in fact it was Jolinar and not really Sam. I hope she will tell Jack what she did ..If she does , then we know it was Jolinar , even if she ( Jolinar) doesn't exist anymore ..she probably still left some prints in Sam's feelings each time she sees martouf ..I suppose this is the only explanation ..but I would like to hear Sam tell Jack about it on screen next time we see them together ..perhaps in episode 200 then we won't be too confused anymore ...but TPTB and continuity don't go hand in hand too well !!!1

Yeah that works!

Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
        LOVE HIM-> DT
        ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Sam be jealous of Jack
          Many jaffa women around and Jack staring
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav

Sam be jealous of Jack
            Many jaffa women around and Jack staring
            I loved this moment. I thought it was so natural the way Sam pulled Jack back around from looking at the women whilst she was still talking to him.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
              I loved this moment. I thought it was so natural the way Sam pulled Jack back around from looking at the women whilst she was still talking to him.
              yes, yes this epi very funy , SAM & JACK prepare wedding for Rayac, but looks like for them
              sigpic

Comment

What ep was that? 'Sacrifices'?
                Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                LOVE HIM-> DT
                ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo
                  What ep was that? 'Sacrifices'?
                  yes
                  sigpic

Comment

You've gotta watch it with Audio commentaries, because PDL says in that moment: "Hey, you're with me!"
                    There's a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizzare and inexplicable.

There's another theory which states that this has already happened.

Douglas Adams

Please excuse my mistakes, I'm from Germany and my English isn't so good

Comment

golden old times
                      i hope better times comming for all
                      still in S&J together
                      sigpic

Comment

If it wasn't dark you couldn't see the light. Somebody said that to me once. And since then, I'm an optimist.
                        There's a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizzare and inexplicable.

Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by Nina
                          If it wasn't dark you couldn't see the light. Somebody said that to me once. And since then, I'm an optimist.
                          very nice, and true!
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks. So keep hoping, it's gonna happen sooner or later. And although I'd like sooner better, better late than never.

Douglas Adams

Comment

Threads
                              Spoiler:
                              You know thinking about it, although I loved that Kerry decided to end seeing Jack anymore because of his love for Sam, wouldn't it have been great to have had Jack decide to end it because he now knows that Sam is afraid she is making a big mistake. I know, I know, we have heard Jack say he cares for Sam out loud and we have never heard Sam, although she has attempted it several times, we think; I guess I just wish that they would do something about it and say it too each other, but just hearing it keeps my shippy heart going.

Comment

Buc I have to agree with you, I'm not quite sure that TPTB have learned the lesson that most of us would rather not see RDA if they are going to waste his time and ours in a stupid situation where he really doesn't even belong. Lets face it if they have to "cross their fingers" to hope he comes on the show they better handle as much of the ship as possible while they have him because he may not do the show again if he even does it at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X