Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I'm really jealous. Because the Free-TV-premier for season 9 in Germany is in autumn. And you get the 200th ep. That's unfair!!!!
    There's a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizzare and inexplicable.

There's another theory which states that this has already happened.

Douglas Adams

Please excuse my mistakes, I'm from Germany and my English isn't so good

Comment

Originally posted by Nina
      Now I'm really jealous. Because the Free-TV-premier for season 9 in Germany is in autumn. And you get the 200th ep. That's unfair!!!!
      premiere in SVK 2??? maybe 2152

About movie, this is BLUFF, a write this words again, only bluff and promotion,
      movie SG1 and OLD TEAM? (S, J, D, T) after 9. season or 10. season?, only a joke and NICE DREAM because, if talking about film talking about SAM&JACK TOGETHER in this movie
      people, people
      waiting for some ignore list and red point
      Last edited by dexterav; 29 January 2006, 02:59 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Oh, okay, now I feel sorry for you. But how do you watch Stargate then? Because I think you know pretty much about it...DVDs?
        There's a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizzare and inexplicable.

Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          best part(s) for me were
          Spoiler:
          sam in charge, and sam NOT referring to pete AGAIN as some wonderful enough guy that she'd commit treason for. so yay!

sally
          In the Stronghold episode, Sam DID NOT
          Spoiler:
          commit treason. Playback the episode. Landry gave Mitchell a sitrep by phone. Mitchell then asked to talk to Landry about something (implied about his dying buddy). Landry authorized Cam to share the secret equipment with his buddy. Sam delivered the equipment. If anybody did anything wrong it was Landry's poor judgement to share top secret info for sentimental reasons.
          sigpic

Comment

Speaking of equipment.. I couldn't help but giggle myself stupid in that sequence
            Spoiler:
            with the memory device. Largely because that case is a very expensive video equipment case... who knew Sony had outlets on alien planets?... I guess the camcorder evolved... device with Cam's memory from the last few months blah blha.... lmao...

Originally posted by nell
            Spoiler:
            commit treason. Playback the episode. Landry gave Mitchell a sitrep by phone. Mitchell then asked to talk to Landry about something (implied about his dying buddy). Landry authorized Cam to share the secret equipment with his buddy. Sam delivered the equipment. If anybody did anything wrong it was Landry's poor judgement to share top secret info for sentimental reasons.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
              Spoiler:
              hi nell

9. season, no more about this
              Calling old times to back
              sigpic

Comment

I love 1969. The scene with Jack: "Okay, My name isn't Kirk. It's Skywalker. Luke Skywalker"

Douglas Adams

Comment

I loved the "Captain James T. Kirk from the Starship Enterprise" line. Fabulous. "Your dog tags say otherwise". Oh...I love that episode.

Along with my personal fave extract about naming the Prommy.
                  Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                    I loved the "Captain James T. Kirk from the Starship Enterprise" line. Fabulous. "Your dog tags say otherwise". Oh...I love that episode.

Along with my personal fave extract about naming the Prommy.
                    This is nice epi, humor , romantic, like a classic
                    again calling old times to back
                    new times is UGLY
                    sigpic

Comment

1969 is one of the funniest and best eps, IMO

Douglas Adams

Comment

Goodday and Bumping up the thread. Read a fanfic on GW called "Matchmaker" by Aussie. I really enjoyed it and got the personally of the character real well.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                          Hi ya!

I just watched Atlantis tonight, Grace Under Pressure, with Amanda Tapping. Just wanted to share something my son said.

Spoiler:
                          FirstI have to say that this episode just made me think of Sam and Jack when they were under water. *sigh*
                          So, I had told my son earlier about Sam possibly being on Atlantis some next season, and how I almost wouldn't mind at this point, as I enjoy Atlantis more than SG-1 now. Rodney is imagining Sam is there with him, totally not acting like the Sam I know. After the episode went off, my son comments that in season 3 of Atlantis, Sam's role would be as Rodney's imaginary friend. I laughed at first........ but then stopped.......Never know what these PTB will do any more.
                          Blueris This is exactly what I mentionned not so long ago when I made the allusion to BattleStar Galactica and
                          Spoiler:
                          and that Sam will be used in rodney's head in season 3 ..like that other girl is used for the nutty doctor in BTG ..except it won't be so pervert .. I don't think I like that too much because it will make us question about Mc Kay 's sanity and is he fit enough to stay at Atlantis but apparently that nutty doctor in BTG is still with his imaginery friend in season 2 ...and I know that that kind of storyline appeals to male viewers ...not me though specially when the character turns into a pervert more than a doctor ...I just hope this won't happen to Mac Kay ..He is a good character in Atlantis ..much better than his role in SG1 but if he still has a crush on Sam after so many years of rejections from her ..he is perhaps already a bit disturbed and a nutter .

Caty
                          Last edited by Catysg1; 29 January 2006, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                            Sally you took the words right out of my mouth
                            Spoiler:
                            in regards to Selmac being alive, I was just going to post how Sam seemed to cold about the news, she could have been talking about anyone instead of her father. Two minds...

In Ripple effect , I was alright with the
                            Spoiler:
                            Selmac/Jacob being alive and Sam not reacting too much because Selmac was from another universe like Janet was .. and she probably will never meet him or if she does one day ...then she will react the same she reacted to Martouff and give him a big hug ...but for Selmac/Jacob ....that Sam won't be his real Sam anyway ...so for Real Sam, ..Selmac/Jacob alive was the one from the other universe ... not her real Dad as such ....

......but what I was surprised about is that in the almost Martouf /Sam kiss ...she initiated the kiss and that I don't get it ...If Martouf would have initiated the kiss , I could have believed in it ...but he didn't ..she did ..and he was going with it ...then interruption ...It looks like she was thinking that what she was doing was wrong at the same time as they were interrupted by Thor ..but nonetheless ....Sam should have never initiated that kiss if she is with Jack ..and even if she is not ..a lot of viewers even casual viewers have been left with the idea that she split up with Pete to be with Jack ..so viewers in general must be completely confused about what's going on in that girls life ....I agree that TPTB is using AT showing all Sam's defaults instead of concentrating on the passionate woman that she is professionaly and personaly with the man she loves and the love for her career too .....It 's completely out of character now ..and TPTB should have used one of Sam's duplicates to kiss Martouf but not the real one who is supposed to be having something going on with Jack after Threads and Moebius

Caty
                            Last edited by Catysg1; 29 January 2006, 06:04 AM.

Comment

little about Sam, his role in 10. season SG1 and 3. season SG:A
                              CRAPPY
                              10/10 epi or 15/5 epi, surprise on my face, bad surprise, Sam character going down quickly, i am a angry
                              i hope this is a another bad joke from TPTB
                              IMO Vala substitute Sam, i hope is my mistake
                              Summary, Sam character going down, Daniel?&Teal'c? crappy, very little S&J, 10. Season 10/10 or 15/5 ?
                              Everything bad, i don't believe my eyes
                              sigpic

Comment

Here's another fanfic on GW "For keeps" by Su Freund. M for mature but will get a tear out of you.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X