X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best part about Stronghold
    Spoiler:
    Sam was in command . Jaffa part was good but I hope they put my buddy Ba'al in his sarcophagus in time.
    sigpic
    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Pacific Jack
      Regarding the remainder of season 9 and the upcoming season 10.
      Spoiler:

I think, despite what has happened so far, that there will be a successful resolution of the Sam and Jack affair IF RDA commits to an appearance next season. I don't yet know how they will resolve the situation created in RE, but I think it will happen. At least I hope so. If they don't get any solid committment from RDA it wont happen. The producers are in the process of storyboarding the entire season now. They can't wait too long on this issue. If RDA doesn't commit who do you think they will ultimately ship Sam with? They have to with someone because she was definitely with a significant other in all the AU's and I don't think they will disregard this thread. After Jack, she seemed to be closest with Marty. Will they transfer him from one of the unused AU's to be with her? What do you all think?
      Jack, No sarcasm intended but the nice thing about fictional TV is that when TPTB ignore history the fans will attempt to compensate for that error. For example, in RE
      Spoiler:
      Real Sam is totally out of character as she leans in to kiss AU Martouf. I repeat, AU Martouf, FCOL. Shippers weren't happy but a good number assumed it was a remnant of Jolinar to explain that anomaly. They may be disenchanted with that RE scene but the Ship is not destroyed.

Well, for the remainder of us that scene either tainted our expectation of The Ship post Threads/Moebius and ruined any hopes of righting that blasphemous scene OR they are like me. As for me, if TPTB will just portray a romantic Shippy ending in keeping with the canon established and maintained throughout the series running, I'll be satisfied and forget about that unfortunate error. I'm not kidding. I'll give them a second chance.

Oh, what if RDA doesn't return for a guest shot? Give me a sec, one impossible mission at a time.
      sigpic

Comment

Ok. Me too.

Jack

Comment

Originally posted by nell
          Oh, what if RDA doesn't return for a guest shot? Give me a sec, one impossible mission at a time.

this is a horrible imagination because S&J gone at the moment if he say NO
          i hope is only a stupid rumors (no RDA in 10. season)
          need *crossing fingers*
          sigpic

Comment

Love this scene.
            Last edited by dexterav; 28 January 2006, 02:38 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
              I love that scene too. Especially the first pic. It was so...dramatic. I think that was the episode that truly showed the depth of their feelings for each other.

The other pic was just funny. I loved the grin she had.

Spoiler:
              Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Regarding the remainder of season 9 and the upcoming season 10.
                Spoiler:

I think, despite what has happened so far, that there will be a successful resolution of the Sam and Jack affair IF RDA commits to an appearance next season. I don't yet know how they will resolve the situation created in RE, but I think it will happen. At least I hope so. If they don't get any solid committment from RDA it wont happen. The producers are in the process of storyboarding the entire season now. They can't wait too long on this issue. If RDA doesn't commit who do you think they will ultimately ship Sam with? They have to with someone because she was definitely with a significant other in all the AU's and I don't think they will disregard this thread. After Jack, she seemed to be closest with Marty. Will they transfer him from one of the unused AU's to be with her? What do you all think?
                Personally, I think TPTB are stupid….but not that stupid! The episodes at the end of S8 implied that Sam and Jack were getting their act together at last.
                I would love RDA coming back for an episode or two, but I’m not too hopeful for this. Even so, as many of the shippers here have said before, TPTB can still write some dialogue between Sam and the guys in SG-1 with a mention of Jack (or even the phone calls!).
                I really can’t see them shipping Sam with Marty, or anyone else, for that matter. For one thing, there would be an uproar from the fans. Even non-shippers and anti-shippers are complaining about all the Sam ship the season, especially as there was supposed to be none. I think most people are sick of it by now, and just want it resolved, one way or another.
                Another reason I don’t think we’ll see Sam shipped with anyone else is that by the end of the season we’ll have the return of Vala. This leaves S10 for the boys at Bridge to play with their new toy and have her ship with everyone and anyone they please.
                I'm not too sure if I answered your question, but these are just some of my thoughts at the moment.
                sigpic

Comment

All shippers waiting 200. epi, imo all shipper will dissapointed from this epi, because all funs waiting 200. epi (45mins is truly little, maybe 2x45 or like a Threads 60mins )
                  but if nothing happened in 9. season (meaning new boyfriend or something like this )chance is alive
                  Yes RL is back

good night
                  Last edited by dexterav; 28 January 2006, 03:37 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    OK so was Stronghold any good? did Jack finally kick Sam out of bed? so she could get to work and save the day. OK I've had way too much coffee and I'm rambling now and I spend far too much time at stargate-brats

Comment

Actually I'm pretty sure she has to struggle to get out of bed on Mondays because Jack won't let her... pretends he's sleeping and holds her waist so she can't get out. She's been late once or twice... shh.. don't tell Landry and thank god for that Asgaard beaming device. Although that day she forgot her boots... well she just doesn't talk about that

Originally posted by Terrah
                      Spoiler:
                      OK so was Stronghold any good? did Jack finally kick Sam out of bed? so she could get to work and save the day. OK I've had way too much coffee and I'm rambling now and I spend far too much time at stargate-brats
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                        Actually I'm pretty sure she has to struggle to get out of bed on Mondays because Jack won't let her... pretends he's sleeping and holds her waist so she can't get out. She's been late once or twice... shh.. don't tell Landry and thank god for that Asgaard beaming device. Although that day she forgot her boots... well she just doesn't talk about that

Gen. Landry: Colonel Carter? Where are your boots?!?
                        Carter: Ummm... I uh... Well sir. I...They're out... Being cleaned!*innocent smile*
                        Landry:Riiight...
                        Couldn't resist... I wish I had an appropriate pic to go. And then I wish I could post it.

Spoiler:
                        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
                          Of course waiting for RDA
                          I soooo hope he comes back for the 200th. I could see it now Sam singing or humming "My Boyfriend's Back"

Comment

Originally posted by Cassie
                            I soooo hope he comes back for the 200th. I could see it now Sam singing or humming "My Boyfriend's Back"
                            My biggest fear is that he *will* come back for episode 200 - and they'll use him as uselessly as they did his appearances earlier this season. Having RDA on doesn't mean that TPTB will do ship, and personally, I'm inclined to think that they're too determined to punish the shippers for their disapproval to actually give us what we want - even a little bit.

Okay, pessimistic, I know. But I just know that we're going to end up watching an ep with Jack and no ship. <sigh> after all, look at how horrible episode 100 was! (Unless, of course, you're a member of the DeLuise family.)

I sincerely hope and pray I'm wrong, but . . .

On a separate topic, I just discovered this smiley: to me, it's Thor, after beaming up Jack and Sam in flagrante delecto

ROFL!
                            - Mary
                            SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                            Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                              My biggest fear is that he *will* come back for episode 200 - and they'll use him as uselessly as they did his appearances earlier this season. Having RDA on doesn't mean that TPTB will do ship, and personally, I'm inclined to think that they're too determined to punish the shippers for their disapproval to actually give us what we want - even a little bit.

Okay, pessimistic, I know. But I just know that we're going to end up watching an ep with Jack and no ship. <sigh> after all, look at how horrible episode 100 was! (Unless, of course, you're a member of the DeLuise family.)

I sincerely hope and pray I'm wrong, but . . .

On a separate topic, I just discovered this smiley: to me, it's Thor, after beaming up Jack and Sam in flagrante delecto

ROFL!

I hope your wrong too.

I really hope if RDA does come back he might ask the producers, So how’s Sam/Jack getting along or something like that. So he knows how to play of Amanda. They’ll both be back for this ep. as well. So maybe RDA/AT can sneak in some.
                              *crosses fingers, toes*

Comment

OriKiller!!

I agree with your comments on RE.

Which leads me to Pacific Jack's question...

Agree with you. I have said the same thing. But, how do they fix it?
                                Like they always do........Rewrite History! If TPTB want to forget it ever happened along with the Pete storyline, I can live with that! Of course, forgetting Jack ever existed is NOT going to be tolerated!!

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X