This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all!!
    For those in the US, who's watching tonight's ep??
    I am only because
    Spoiler:
    Baal is in it, and I just love a good bad guy!!
    Though I expect it to be a re-hash of "Enemies"

Not expecting any ship, though.
    Actually, I don't expect to see anymore S/J ship anymore, now that the producers of SG-1 are pissed at all of us...well that's my presumtion after someone's quick exit of GW......

God help us all in season 10....

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by Pacific Jack

snip
      I don't think we'll get to a season 11.

Jack
      At this point I hope not.

sigpic
      s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by Pacific Jack
        I think that the story satisfactorily ended last season. All loose "threads" were tied up. When they continued this season I agree with you that they lost their way. Old and new characters and plots that haven't been properly sorted out and thoughtfully integrated. What we have now is a mess and damage being done and history being rewritten. I don't know anything about the behind the scenes stuff, but my best guess is that the three remaining team members are paychecking it and not putting up much of a fight to maintain character integrity. I don't think we'll get to a season 11.

Jack

many indeed today from me
        imo nobody don't need rewrite charatcter, why? (especialy S&J, or Sam)
        Stupid idea from TPTB
        sigpic

Comment

sugarshaker - JM's also left another forum too, and so's Martin Wood I believe.

i think it's a thing with Sony...nothing to do with some of the quite frankly disgusting comments people made in his blog.
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay

Heya MichelleB

Spoiler:
            Just expecting Sam to mention el Spudnik aka ptui and

oh yuck, why would she do that? unless it's to admit the entire thing was a huge mistake, and what she really should have done
            Spoiler:
            was snog jack for three hours straight until potato-cop got the hint
            Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

sugarshaker - JM's also left another forum too, and so's Martin Wood I believe.

i think it's a thing with Sony...nothing to do with some of the quite frankly disgusting comments people made in his blog.
              are they not allowed to chat to fans anymore? that's slightly disturbing. seeme to suggest sony don't want the show to have too close a relationship with fans, which would suggest they don't care what we think or feel

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                oh yuck, why would she do that? unless it's to admit the entire thing was a huge mistake, and what she really should have done
                Spoiler:
                was snog jack for three hours straight until potato-cop got the hint
                Ohhh, that's evil...I love it!!!!

waterfall

Comment

Personally, I think that Pete was a Russian Spy called Spudnik...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                    I don't think so. She never quite worked out which of the feelings for Martouf were hers and which were Jolinar's. In fact, after he died, she probably stopped trying to understand it

Spoiler:
                    So in Ripple Effect, when he comes out of nowhere, she's fighting all these feelings that have resurfaced, combined with the guilt of killing him. He's obviously gutted that the Samantha in his reality isn't with him anymore and Sam feels guilty... at this point she still thinks it's her screw up that means he can't get home. All these confusing and overwhelming emotions mixed together would explain a kiss

Highlighted in Bold ..not if she is with
                    Spoiler:
                    Jack ...She would even not have the slightest desire to kiss Martouf if she was with jack ..maybe a cuddle or a hug ..I can see her do that but not a desire to kiss him romantically ..not if she is happy with Jack

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                      Oh I totally agree with you. It is a cop out. I thought after Threads it would be resolved. Kerry even gave them the answer. And like I said in a previous post, they both could do their jobs as civilans if they wanted to persue a relationship if regs was the only thing standing in their way. But its the TPTB that is the real issue.

If they were moving forward with their relationship, I don't think the
                      Spoiler:
                      near kiss
                      would have happened.

I agree! I thought it was a "for sure" in depth relationship, untill that
                      Spoiler:
                      near kiss
                      came up.....I was watching that, screaming at my TV, "NO SAM DON"T DO IT, YOU LOVE JACK!"....Its the darn TPTB! I can't stand this anymore....I just wanna see them together, only for a moment....like the frist 5 seconds of and episode...I've always wanted and episode to start off by Sam walking out of Jack's house and getting into her car....thats all I want....some shippy-ness....that would be Shhhhweet!

Comment

I'm still sticking to my guns that the whole of Ripple Effect took place in an
                        Spoiler:
                        AU...solves all our problems
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AncientKnowledge
                          I agree! I thought it was a "for sure" in depth relationship, untill that
                          Spoiler:
                          near kiss
                          came up.....I was watching that, screaming at my TV, "NO SAM DON"T DO IT, YOU LOVE JACK!"....Its the darn TPTB! I can't stand this anymore....I just wanna see them together, only for a moment....like the frist 5 seconds of and episode...I've always wanted and episode to start off by Sam walking out of Jack's house and getting into her car....thats all I want....some shippy-ness....that would be Shhhhweet!

All I want is a real, honest-to-goodness, passionate Sam and Jack kiss, that isn't AU, and isn't under alien influence, and isn't a fantasy, and isn't a prelude to one of them going off to die. It would take, what, two minutes of screen time? Surely they could spare that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                            Well there is one thing I do know, Pete is out of the picture for our Sam. Who the other AU Sams have relationships with is not my concern. What I do think the other AU Sams showed our Sam is that
                            Spoiler:
                            they are moving on with their lives, she isn't. Maybe this will give her something to think about. And is her job that important to sacrifice her and Jacks happiness.
                            That's a good point I hadn't thought of, as Jack told her many time - Get a life.
                            One with Jack of course.
                            sigpic
                            Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Personally, I think that Pete was a Russian Spy called Spudnik...
                              I have a friend called Pete who studies astrophysics. We always call him Spudnik now.
                              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                                I have a friend called Pete who studies astrophysics. We always call him Spudnik now.
                                Does he know why, or does he just think you're bonkers?

Comment

Working...
                                X